Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Matt C

Gonna have to buy some, I've done two courses on Tiromel and that brand has done absolutely nothing for me even when taking 4 a day.

GreekDemiGod

Early days in using this product and it seems it's effective at raising body temps like nothing else. One drop will boost temperature by 0.5 C.

GreekDemiGod

1 week update

This product seems to work amazingly well for me. 1 week of using it brought my morning temps to Euthyroid range. Went from 36.2 to 36.6.
I take 1 drop every few hours and at night I take some T4 too.
So far I also experience:
- higher perceived energy levels
- much less morning grogginess, brain feels more alert
- pulse went from 60-70s to 70-80s.

RPDiciple

1 week update

This product seems to work amazingly well for me. 1 week of using it brought my morning temps to Euthyroid range. Went from 36.2 to 36.6.
I take 1 drop every few hours and at night I take some T4 too.
So far I also experience:
- higher perceived energy levels
- much less morning grogginess, brain feels more alert
- pulse went from 60-70s to 70-80s.
Thats cool to hear. You take orally? well you still have a way to go before you reach optimal temperature

GreekDemiGod

Would 1 drop of Tyronenne (8 mgc) every 2 hours be too much of a dose? I have no idea how to dilute it and can't bother with it.
I take about 7 drops / day (56 mcg)

brix

Would 1 drop of Tyronenne (8 mgc) every 2 hours be too much of a dose? I have no idea how to dilute it and can't bother with it.
I take about 7 drops / day (56 mcg)

could just add it to a jug of water and sip on it throughout the day

rr1

I got my latest idealabs order delivered today, super fast shipping across the globe as usual. I ordered tyronene to use for a topical to try to get some hair regrowth. Curiosity got the better of me, and as I have never supplemented thyroid before, I thought I would try one drop orally to see if it had any effects on me.

Within 30 mins I had a euphoric feeling, and felt slightly warm and tingly, and a light on my feet energetic feeling. My temp before taking this was 36.9c and pulse 72. After 30 mins my temp was up to 37.2c and pulse at 84, which never really goes above 80. Also this may or may not be related, but I feel like it promoted a bowel movement too.

I guess this goes to show me that I still have quite a bit of work to do to try and bring my thyroid function up a bit more.

GreekDemiGod

I ordered tyronene to use for a topical to try to get some hair regrowth.
I'm assuming one could see positive effects from oral application of Tyronenne with regard to hair, indirectly by improving thyroid function.
I've only been using it orally so far. Should I bother with topical?

rr1

I'm assuming one could see positive effects from oral application of Tyronenne with regard to hair, indirectly by improving thyroid function.
I've only been using it orally so far. Should I bother with topical?
I'm sure that one could see positive effects from oral application alone in regard to hair.

Regarding topically, Ray Peat has mentioned that "Using it topically doesn't do anything for systemic metabolism, just the skin." As a topical, it works as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor to lower inflammation, increase CO2, remove fibrosis.

I was only planning to use it topically on scalp, but since I got such good results orally, now I'm reconsidering if I may use it both orally and topically.

FWIW I have tried both Tyronene and Cynomel now and I don't notice any difference for a comparable dose, if anything I find tyronene more noticeable. However it is difficult to compare exactly as a Cynomel tablet is 25mcg and tyronene is 8mcg a drop, so little over 1/4 a cynomel is the easiest comparable but little lower dose. BUT what is important is I find them comparable, which is nice to know because Cynomel is obviously the Peat gold standard but is much harder to obtain than tyronene which IdeaLabs makes painless to obtain.

RPDiciple

FWIW I have tried both Tyronene and Cynomel now and I don't notice any difference for a comparable dose, if anything I find tyronene more noticeable. However it is difficult to compare exactly as a Cynomel tablet is 25mcg and tyronene is 8mcg a drop, so little over 1/4 a cynomel is the easiest comparable but little lower dose. BUT what is important is I find them comparable, which is nice to know because Cynomel is obviously the Peat gold standard but is much harder to obtain than tyronene which IdeaLabs makes painless to obtain.
That is lovely. The only thing that is negative is that its harder to adjust and control with tyronene since 8mcg is a high dose, since the body produces 5 mch an hour, so you need to take it with food etc so that it does not absorb all at once. Also one problem can be that since its a liquid it will get absorbed really fast no matter what?

That is lovely. The only thing that is negative is that its harder to adjust and control with tyronene since 8mcg is a high dose, since the body produces 5 mch an hour, so you need to take it with food etc so that it does not absorb all at once. Also one problem can be that since its a liquid it will get absorbed really fast no matter what?
Completely agree with this. @haidut again putting in a kind request for a lower-dose Tyronene, the DIY pure alcohol dilution solution is so tedious and unsustainable. 4-5mcg would be the sweet spot.

GreekDemiGod

Could feeling your heart beat out of your chest a sign that you're overdoing the thyroid dosage?
Yesterday, I took a drop of Tyronene before workout, one scoop of a pre-workout product (300 mg caffeine), and 1 bottle of Coke intra-workout. I was shaking after workout and had trouble getting to sleep.

RPDiciple

Could feeling your heart beat out of your chest a sign that you're overdoing the thyroid dosage?
Yesterday, I took a drop of Tyronene before workout, one scoop of a pre-workout product (300 mg caffeine), and 1 bottle of Coke intra-workout. I was shaking after workout and had trouble getting to sleep.
Thats because of the caffeind

dukesbobby777

Depends how much caffeine was in the coke. Just say the total amount of caffeine was 450mg, is that a normal caffeine dosage for you? And you added 8mcg of t3 on top (not a physiological dose; that’s a strong dose of t3). It was probably just overkill. Some people who decide to start taking t3 regularly have to drop caffeine completely due to the same accumulated side effects from all those things taken together. Even enough calories/sugar might not be able to buffer it.