Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

golder

Got my order of Tyronene this week. Solvent is ethanol with SFA esters. Dilutes easily with distilled water for those looking to use a smaller dose.

This is a truly outstanding product. Easy to use and dose. Experiment involves use of low-dose Tyronene during the day, Tyromax a few hours before bed.

Have never before had such an excellent response in experiments with T3, NDT, T4 or any T3/T4 combos.

great stuff, would you mind outlining the times and dosage of your tyronene/tyromax? Thank you!

Sagitarrius90

Hey would the mix of t3/t4 product (I forget the name of the product I believe tyromix?) Would be better for sleep? Apparently dosing t3 will work during the day but at night tsh will rise and induce a "hypothyroid state". Wouldnt the mix be better so the t4 can slowly convert to t3 thus helping sleep or achieving a deeper sleep?

I just bought t3 from idealabs but now curious about the t3 t4 mix as well.

Any input would be great!!

Hey would the mix of t3/t4 product (I forget the name of the product I believe tyromix?) Would be better for sleep? Apparently dosing t3 will work during the day but at night tsh will rise and induce a "hypothyroid state". Wouldnt the mix be better so the t4 can slowly convert to t3 thus helping sleep or achieving a deeper sleep?

I just bought t3 from idealabs but now curious about the t3 t4 mix as well.

Any input would be great!!
Ive tried both and tyromax worked better for sleep. I now use Tyromax during daytime too - seem to work better, but it's hard to tell.

invictus

I've been using topical Tyronene, working up to 104 mcg, (13 drops)nightly, as an experiment to restore sleep. Within 1 1/2 to 2 hours, can't keep my eyes open, fall asleep quickly. Sleeping 6 to 7 hours but sleep quality is still poor, even with eating a bowl of oatmeal with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar & a large pat of butter to fuel the liver. Not getting into stage 3/stage 4 sleep. Adding T4 or a couple of grains of NDT doesn't seem to improve sleep quality. I have treatment resistant bipolar, so I'm not typical.

milkboi

I've been using topical Tyronene, working up to 104 mcg, (13 drops)nightly, as an experiment to restore sleep. Within 1 1/2 to 2 hours, can't keep my eyes open, fall asleep quickly. Sleeping 6 to 7 hours but sleep quality is still poor, even with eating a bowl of oatmeal with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar & a large pat of butter to fuel the liver. Not getting into stage 3/stage 4 sleep. Adding T4 or a couple of grains of NDT doesn't seem to improve sleep quality. I have treatment resistant bipolar, so I'm not typical.

Why topical? Seems like a waste of money/product

invictus

Why topical? Seems like a waste of money/product

When I've taken it via the mouth, I feel worse and I've read Dr. Peat has stated that too much T3 can be inactivated by the liver. 26 years ago, I was prescribed Cytomel and it turned my life around, but after 12 years it stopped working. Likely other problems; adrenal, being a vegetarian(lots of soy), living on adrenaline for my job. If I knew then what I know now, I might have been able to turn things around but I trusted the doctors who didn't know much. Now, at 70, trying to save my life.

milkboi

When I've taken it via the mouth, I feel worse and I've read Dr. Peat has stated that too much T3 can be inactivated by the liver. 26 years ago, I was prescribed Cytomel and it turned my life around, but after 12 years it stopped working. Likely other problems; adrenal, being a vegetarian(lots of soy), living on adrenaline for my job. If I knew then what I know now, I might have been able to turn things around but I trusted the doctors who didn't know much. Now, at 70, trying to save my life.

Oh ok, so you take it that way to reduce the dosage in one drop? Obviously no need to change it if it works for you, but diluting it is really pretty easy so that might be a good option for you to try as well.

Kvothe

Hi Everybody, maybe somebody has advice for me. I used Tyronene for some weeks, in the Beginning with 4mgc 4 times a day and after the first two doses i began to feel very good. Great Mood, Drive, Energy. The next days i upped to 8 mgc 4 times a day and became definently Hyper, but enjoyed it a little Bit and i had no Problems and then accidentally took 2 drops at a time and became very Cold and felt off. The T3 clearly got deactivated. I then kept the dose to 4mgc 4 times a day and everything was good but i was definently getting hyper again and then got sick with the flu and took only a very small amout of t3 in the following days and decided to not go that high anymore and use like 2mgc 4 times a day. But suddenly i wasn't even able to tolerate such a small dose at once and it got deactivated when i took it and i became a little bit more hypo over the next days and then decided to quit cold turkey because i can't even tolerate such small amounts. I felt not so great after two days of taking noting and then decided to take 1.6 4 times a day and i got so much better that day, temps and mind and mood up to normal and thought hey i keep it this way and try to slowly come of T3 but the next day i again reacted poorly to such small doses and quit cold turkey again and feel bad 2 days after quitting.... does anybody know how long it takes to get back to a decent state and not feel so awful. I#m definently hypo with temperature sometimes of around 36.1-36.4 degrece celsius. And i know it's all my fault... it was stupid dosing that high without even needing it and being really hypo in the first place.

I Thought about using a very little amount like 0.2-0.4 mgc a few times a day taken after food to slow absorption and support me a little bit. But i feel and look bad and i need to function right now and hope not to be like that for weeks.

Any suggestions

I think the most important thing is to use the same amount consistently, and not change the dose every other day. I started taking 8mcg three times a day, and felt very hypo with cold hands and feet during the first two days. On the third day, I started getting warmer, and I have used the 24mcg daily dose for several week since then. The liver and peripheral tissues will usually adapt to agiven dose after a short time, unless you use crazy-high doses. Below is a figure from a study in which the subjects used a three times daily dosing pattern. The doses were slightly greater than 10mcg, and their serum t3 levels were high and stable, hence no deactivation by the liver.

upload_2020-6-11_10-0-22.png

Metabolic Effects of Liothyronine Therapy in Hypothyroidism: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Trial of Liothyronine Versus Levothyroxine - PubMed

Has anyone successfully found a way to dilute Tyronene without very pure alcohol? Perhaps using emulsifiers?

I would be happy with rough dilution of 50%, 25% would be amazing (2mcg per dose), but I don't need it down to 1mcg dilutions. Thanks.

Last edited:

golder

Has anyone successfully found a way to dilute Tyronene without very pure alcohol? Perhaps using emulsifiers?

I would be happy with rough dilution of 50%, 25% would be amazing (2mcg per dose), but I don't need it down to 1mcg dilutions. Thanks.
Pour half out and refill with Calcirol?

Kvothe

I don't think you need an emulsifier, and the t3 dissolves well enough in an alcohol solution even though there will be a few fat droplets on the surface separating from the water/ethanol.
@haidut ?

I don't think you need an emulsifier, and the t3 dissolves well enough in an alcohol solution even though there will be a few fat droplets on the surface separating from the water/ethanol.
@haidut ?
I appreciate you taking the time to reply, but I specifically mentioned a non-alcohol dilution method. I don't have on hand anything required like the appropriate alcohol, or anything to measure it with like syringes, scales, low volume measuring cups, etc.

Kvothe

I appreciate you taking the time to reply, but I specifically mentioned a non-alcohol dilution method. I don't have on hand anything required like the appropriate alcohol, or anything to measure it with like syringes, scales, low volume measuring cups, etc.

Plain water probably works just as well. How are you going to dilute anything without basic equipment? A mcg scale, a syringe, or a bottle of ethanol (you can just use vodka) are not that expensive.

FYI folks the super easy way to approach this is (1) Ray actually does not think of 8mcg as a high-dose if taken with food, he says up to 10mcg shouldn't be too non-physiological since it will take time to absorb with food, and ray like up to 50mcg/day of T3 for hypothyroid. (2) dilute it with regular vodka, use a dropper bottle (easily obtained from most pharmacies, but I simply repurposed an old liquid herbal extract supplement bottle I had laying around), and work out simple formula and just shake the bottle vigorously before making a dose and the T3 will be dispersed. For example I fill up the bottle with vodka which is 25ml, then I put in 12 drops which is ~100mcg of T3 and each dropper full is 0.5ml so I know I am getting 2mcg per dose.

yashi

Where can I buy this stuff? I noticed on the idealabs site its no listed anymore?
There are two categories. One for cosmetics and one for research chemicals. Tyronene is under the research category.

Please disregard my posts on the previous couple of pages. Tyronene with the current sfa/ethanol solvent is now on par with pharma grade t3.

I ran out of cynomel and ordered blue sky peptide's t3 as I had forgotten about tyronene when I ordered it. The blue sky product is absolute garbage. It's either severely underdosed, degraded, or flat out fake. No amount of it (even 3ml worth) would lift my severe brain fog which is the first symptom I get when I run out of t3.

Fortunately I had bought tyronene a day after I bought from bsp just as backup. I'm very glad I did. Just one drop of tyronene restored my mental clarity within a few minutes. It's a real life saver of a product. If you want to experiment with t3 in low doses tyronene is the best choice. Don't even bother with those research chemical and peptide sites. Their prices are so cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for.