Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

what symptoms are you experiencing? Do any of the thyro-mimetic substances provide some relief?

ive just made an order for the new eugenol version, will post here if i experience anything similar

Frigid hands and feet, ridiculous brain fog, 8lb water weight gain in ten days, fatigue, lowered body temperature, feeling chilled to the bone, 30 bpm drop in pulse, and sluggish bowels. Real fun stuff.

When I quit t3 cold turkey I took clenbuterol as recommended by some bodybuilders. In hindsight it probably hindered my thyroid's recovery. Clenbuterol did seem to help mask the symptoms of low/no thyroid function but that's to be expected since its effects are similar to adrenaline. I don't think it's a thyromimetic more like a surrogate. It's a moot point though since I don't have any more of it.

Hopefully your experience will differ from mine. The one positive thing about the eugenol solvent is the clove smell vs the plastic smell of pyrrolidone. If you use it topically with any frequency people might just start calling you the gingerbread man lol

jaakkima

@haidut talked about it in a podcast with Danny Roddy in the last few months,
he says he tested the Tyronene in an independent lab a long time after it had been buttled with ethanol, and it still had around 70% of its potency.
If someone remembers, how long was "a long time" during which it lost 30%?

MCF

Anyone else get a strong nutmeg scent with this?
Yes, the new formulation is unusable. Burns my mouth and the smell is unbearable. I had to stop, my kids and dog hate the smell. I cannot wash it off, it stays on for days, so topically is not an option either. Horrible for the bedroom too, my partner hates the smell. Why tamper with a (previous) formula, so terribly disappointing.

T3Energy

For me the eugenol smell is quite pleasant , orally the same as topically.
Its working good using very small dosages (0.5 mcg - 4 mcg).
I will keep it at that dosage but will increase it slowly over time maybe.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
One main reason really - that is what the vast majority of people requested - i.e. mimic BlueSky's product but with less DMSO. As somebody else pointed out, a higher dose can always be diluted with alcohol or even water.

Would whiskey be ok?

With the older SFA version, it is better to mix with high percentage alcohol, over 70%. I am not sure about the latest version with eugenol. Clarifications on solubility in various solutes will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Momentum

So disappointed reading the last few pages of this thread regarding the supplement. I've been referring lots of people to this sup lately. Don't know if they have ordered yet.
Most of the prescription naturals are now garbage, and so many people with serious thyroid issues not getting any help. For most women who have chronic illness straight T4 is not an option as conversion is compromised.

My experience is that I started on Armour a decade ago, 2-2.5 grains. After a year or so my RT3 got very high, and I was miserable with a crushing headache, depression, pain, etc. Thank God I had a doc who recognized the symptom and took me off Armour. The next day I was 50% better, and within 3 days all RT3 symptoms were gone. Went on generic cytomel - 75 mcg once in the morning; later doses interfered with sleep. Also started mega dosing iodine. A few years later I tried Armour again, and within 6 months had all the high RT3 symptoms. I went off, and same thing; 50% relief the next day and complete relief by day 3. (It's difficult for me to believe that people get high RT3 from T3 that is not what the majority of studies show, but I suppose in some anything can happen.) Recently, I discovered that when Armour reformulated they began using mcc as filler. I had a horrible reaction to mcc lately with LDN. For some reason, many people tend to be sensitive to mcc in Armour and LDN.

Years later I began feeling symptoms of hyperT, so I tapered down and eventually off cytomel. But lately, temperatures dropping and other symptoms felt the need to go back on T3 at 25mcg. (Also, having bad flairs with other chronic symptoms, so it's not all thyroid related.) I'd rather switch to topical or something without filler, but am hesitant to order.

Anyway, if someone can point me to a reliable T3 supplement to use and refer friends I would appreciate a pm.

BTW - I don't mind DMSO at all for a carrier. Love it in the Magnoil.

brocktoon

So, there have been at least four different versions of Tyronene so far, no? I note two changes within the last year. Can someone please tell me which formulation we're on right now? Eugenol? Has Haidut offered a rationale for the latest change? I'd like to know his thinking as to why the newest formulation would somehow be an improvement...

golder

I tihnk it's been mentioned before, but it would be extremely useful to have the chronology of these changes on the original post of each product. Eg
Tyonene:
1/2/2018 - SFA ester solvent, 8mcg per drop
6/9/2019 - Eugenol solvent (changed due to increased solubility and higher topical absorbtion, see www.ncbi.gov/etc)

brocktoon

I tihnk it's been mentioned before, but it would be extremely useful to have the chronology of these changes on the original post of each product. Eg
Tyonene:
6/9/2019 - Eugenol solvent (changed due to increased solubility and higher topical absorbtion, see www.ncbi.gov/etc)
Yes, I'm with you on that. I'd appreciate it if @haidut would go back and describe the current version of the product in the first post of the thread. I'll add that in looking at Tyronene on idealabsdc.com, it seems to indicate that the current version still includes the SFA vs. say eugenol...

whit

We have seen greater impact with the eugenol version and would like it to be an option if possible.

whit

For me the eugenol smell is quite pleasant , orally the same as topically.
Its working good using very small dosages (0.5 mcg - 4 mcg).
I will keep it at that dosage but will increase it slowly over time maybe.
:+1

mrseb

Does anyone know the skin absorption percentage of the latest version of tyronene? What's the best place to apply it for a systemic effect?

Thank you.

whit

Tyonene:
This link doesn’t work

Obes89

Hi Everybody, maybe somebody has advice for me. I used Tyronene for some weeks, in the Beginning with 4mgc 4 times a day and after the first two doses i began to feel very good. Great Mood, Drive, Energy. The next days i upped to 8 mgc 4 times a day and became definently Hyper, but enjoyed it a little Bit and i had no Problems and then accidentally took 2 drops at a time and became very Cold and felt off. The T3 clearly got deactivated. I then kept the dose to 4mgc 4 times a day and everything was good but i was definently getting hyper again and then got sick with the flu and took only a very small amout of t3 in the following days and decided to not go that high anymore and use like 2mgc 4 times a day. But suddenly i wasn't even able to tolerate such a small dose at once and it got deactivated when i took it and i became a little bit more hypo over the next days and then decided to quit cold turkey because i can't even tolerate such small amounts. I felt not so great after two days of taking noting and then decided to take 1.6 4 times a day and i got so much better that day, temps and mind and mood up to normal and thought hey i keep it this way and try to slowly come of T3 but the next day i again reacted poorly to such small doses and quit cold turkey again and feel bad 2 days after quitting.... does anybody know how long it takes to get back to a decent state and not feel so awful. I#m definently hypo with temperature sometimes of around 36.1-36.4 degrece celsius. And i know it's all my fault... it was stupid dosing that high without even needing it and being really hypo in the first place.

I Thought about using a very little amount like 0.2-0.4 mgc a few times a day taken after food to slow absorption and support me a little bit. But i feel and look bad and i need to function right now and hope not to be like that for weeks.

Any suggestions

whit

Hi Everybody, maybe somebody has advice for me. I used Tyronene for some weeks, in the Beginning with 4mgc 4 times a day and after the first two doses i began to feel very good. Great Mood, Drive, Energy. The next days i upped to 8 mgc 4 times a day and became definently Hyper, but enjoyed it a little Bit and i had no Problems and then accidentally took 2 drops at a time and became very Cold and felt off. The T3 clearly got deactivated. I then kept the dose to 4mgc 4 times a day and everything was good but i was definently getting hyper again and then got sick with the flu and took only a very small amout of t3 in the following days and decided to not go that high anymore and use like 2mgc 4 times a day. But suddenly i wasn't even able to tolerate such a small dose at once and it got deactivated when i took it and i became a little bit more hypo over the next days and then decided to quit cold turkey because i can't even tolerate such small amounts. I felt not so great after two days of taking noting and then decided to take 1.6 4 times a day and i got so much better that day, temps and mind and mood up to normal and thought hey i keep it this way and try to slowly come of T3 but the next day i again reacted poorly to such small doses and quit cold turkey again and feel bad 2 days after quitting.... does anybody know how long it takes to get back to a decent state and not feel so awful. I#m definently hypo with temperature sometimes of around 36.1-36.4 degrece celsius. And i know it's all my fault... it was stupid dosing that high without even needing it and being really hypo in the first place.

I Thought about using a very little amount like 0.2-0.4 mgc a few times a day taken after food to slow absorption and support me a little bit. But i feel and look bad and i need to function right now and hope not to be like that for weeks.

Any suggestions

Hello Obes89,
Welcome to the forum:greenwave
The issue you’re having isn’t easy to identify
but it can be as simple as a nutritional deficiency.
We need some more background help you sort it.
A thread on the matter might be in order.
Either way you’re not alone on this journey

That said sometimes a little liver or oysters can be a good way to bring back balance.

Nemo

Got my order of Tyronene this week. Solvent is ethanol with SFA esters. Dilutes easily with distilled water for those looking to use a smaller dose.

This is a truly outstanding product. Easy to use and dose. Experiment involves use of low-dose Tyronene during the day, Tyromax a few hours before bed.

Have never before had such an excellent response in experiments with T3, NDT, T4 or any T3/T4 combos.