Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Andman

the new 2-pyrrolidone ingredient seems to improve absorbtion of other substances if im not mistaken?

tried 1 drop of the new tyronene with 1 drop of stressnon after a workout, def. stronger anti-stress effects than usual..not that im complaining ofc :)

Just bought a bottle of tyronene. When it arrives, I'll try it and report my findings. I'm pretty excited!

Just bought a bottle of tyronene. When it arrives, I'll try it and report my findings. I'm pretty excited!
Just received it. I'm gonna look for the best first dosage and say how it went after I take it. It actually arrived pretty quickly. Some orders from iHerb or PureBulk sometimes take almost 2 months to arrive.

inurendotoxin

Any preference as to where on the animal to apply tyronene?
I know its somewhere on the forum or this thread but cant find so far so i hope someone can guide me.
Thanks.

The preference is really what works best for you :):

You could apply to wrists, temples, on the throat, on the tongue. Sometimes I drop into a glass of OJ. All Idealabs products will absorb transdermally, orally...pretty much any way you can think of. :neutral:

Alright, I tried a couple of drops since yesterday. I put one drop in a small amount of mineral water and drank half of it immediately and the other half I ingested one hour later. I did that twice up until now. I haven't been using it for a long time yet, but these were the things that I already noticed:
-warmer hands and feet: I was lying down when I noticed this. At first I felt a strange sensation on my feet( the weather is very cold where I live, and I have a hard time keeping my extremities warm when it's very cold), then I noticed a lot of blood flow to them. My hands get cold less often than my feet, but even then they got a little warmer.
-better mood: doing regular taks, such as peeling apples and preparing my meals, was more fun than usual and I had an easier time keeping negative thoughts away.
-better breathing: I developed breathing problems when I was around 10 or 11 years old. Breathing was always something I had to pay attention to, or else I would either breathe too fast or too slowly and it was never satisfying, I would have air hunger pretty much all the time. This improved a lot since incorporating Peat's principles into my lifestyle, but it still was noticeable. A few hours after using t3, I feel like I'm not gasping for air as much as I was, and my breathing is much more relaxed and smooth.
-less fatigue: this is also something that improved a lot when I reduced PUFA and upped sucrose, animal protein and vitamin B1, but I still experienced some. When I'm working with my hands, my forearm and thumb take much longer to "burn"( because of the lactic acid build-up) and they recover very quickly( just a quick rest of 20 or 30 seconds is enough) with t3.
-gut feels better: it seems that even in the stomach the t3 is already helping the tissues and organs. I thought I was going to notice the effect on the gut only after the t3 was in circulation for a while in the blood, but apparently even by just being in contact with the stoamch, it already is being beneficial. It also makes me hungrier, which is a great thing.

I'm excicted to know how much improvement I will notice in a month or two of using. Seems like it's gonna be awesome. Thanks for the product, @haidut !

golder

Is it simply the change from SFA esters/ethanol on the left, to 2-pyrrolidone/ethanol on the right that accounts for this visual difference? What was the use of the change haidut, I didn’t notice any dissolving issues with the original (in terms of crystallising/crusty residue on the top of the bottle)?

Can someone who has used the two different batches attest to any difference? Thanks!

Attachments

• 0827B5E9-F7CD-415A-9944-8A7C9AFFA42D.jpeg
    0827B5E9-F7CD-415A-9944-8A7C9AFFA42D.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 68
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it simply the change from SFA esters/ethanol on the left, to 2-pyrrolidone/ethanol on the right that accounts for this visual difference? What was the use of the change haidut, I didn’t notice any dissolving issues with the original (in terms of crystallising/crusty residue on the top of the bottle)?

Can someone who has used the two different batches attest to any difference? Thanks!

Yes, nothing else has changed. The reason for the change is that neither the SFA esters nor the ethanol dissolve amino-acid derived steroids like T3 and T4, but 2-pyrrolidone does that quite well. Because the total amount of T3 used for the entire batch is very small (amount per drop is mcg instead of mg like other products of ours) it is very hard to spot precipitation if it occurs, but we did notice it occurring and wanted to eliminate that with a solvent more appropriate for this specific case.

ilikecats

I'll say this, my rat took the pepsi coke challenge with this and the Ray Peat Signature Series T3 (Grossman cynomel) and they both pretty much work the same. Rats been using the Grossman for now due to a few not so significant reasons but I think I might go back to tyronene. I know there are worries that the T3 in this may be inactive but that's totally false in my experience. I actually doubted this product a little bit because my rat took approximately 375 mcg of T3 via tyronene in one day and they didn't feel like it was "too much" but he got the same effect (going hyper (more hyper then usual) but not feeling sick) from taking 15 Grossman cynomels (375 mcg of T3) in one day.

golder

375mg, wow. That’s 50 drops of Tyronene a day. A bottle wouldn’t even last you a week. That sounds insanely high doses?

ilikecats

@James b that was just a two time thing out of a desire to experiment. Rat usually takes 100-150 mcg a day which is the equivalent of 4-6 grains of NDT. Ray told a story in an interview of a woman needing 15 grains of NDT (375 mcg of T3 equivalent. one grain equaling approximately 25 mcg of T3) and that was part of what inspired the rat to try that. Some of the rat endocrinologists that are big on T3 and work with very hypo rats say that some need up to 500 mcg a day (but that's rare they often say the range is 50-500 but most need 100-150 mcg).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'll say this, my rat took the pepsi coke challenge with this and the Ray Peat Signature Series T3 (Grossman cynomel) and they both pretty much work the same. Rats been using the Grossman for now due to a few not so significant reasons but I think I might go back to tyronene. I know there are worries that the T3 in this may be inactive but that's totally false in my experience. I actually doubted this product a little bit because my rat took approximately 375 mcg of T3 via tyronene in one day and they didn't feel like it was "too much" but he got the same effect (going hyper (more hyper then usual) but not feeling sick) from taking 15 Grossman cynomels (375 mcg of T3) in one day.

Do you get pretty much the same effect from Tyronene and Cynomel at your normal daily dosage?

Ryan999

@haidut I apologize if this was answered somewhere else on the forum, but would you have any idea of how much T3 a day in an average sized male before it starts to have a catabolic effect on muscle?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I apologize if this was answered somewhere else on the forum, but would you have any idea of how much T3 a day in an average sized male before it starts to have a catabolic effect on muscle?

Depends very much on their thyroid status, but I would guess above 100mcg daily would probably start to have that effect as that is how much a healthy thyroid gland of a 20 year old produces over a period of 24 hours.

Ryan999

Depends very much on their thyroid status, but I would guess above 100mcg daily would probably start to have that effect as that is how much a healthy thyroid gland of a 20 year old produces over a period of 24 hours.
Thank you sir

Nolan

Anyone else have this real intense feeling in their spine when taking this? Not that it hurts or anything but my spine feels like its expanding after I take a drop of it.

Nolan

Anyone else have this real intense feeling in their spine when taking this? Not that it hurts or anything but my spine feels like its expanding after I take a drop of it.[/QUOTE

Well I looked it up and I probably have osteoporosis from being hyperthyroid. Need some more calcuim and vitamin D I guess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals