Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Gabriel Dell

@haidut

I've been on T3 for 2 weeks and in the last 5 days, I've been experiencing itching all night (destroying my sleep) and now during the day. It lasts for about 2o-30 minutes and then goes away.

Is this normal or a bad sign?

im taking 25mcg of T3 and 75mcg of T4

This reaction also occurs with only NDT

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I've been on T3 for 2 weeks and in the last 5 days, I've been experiencing itching all night (destroying my sleep) and now during the day. It lasts for about 2o-30 minutes and then goes away.

Is this normal or a bad sign?

im taking 25mcg of T3 and 75mcg of T4

This reaction also occurs with only NDT

What does this question have to do with Tyronene? Please ask it in a separate thread or another one discussing side effects from thyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm a bit confused as in the email depository Ray says:

"I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate."

Does this mean diluting Tyronene in ethanol is a bad idea?

Thanks

Scroll through the thread, this has been discussed before. We sent bottles to a lab for testing and 5-6 months after being in solution most of the T3 was still there. I think it makes a difference when the bottle is tightly closed and kept away from direct sunlight. Also, see what @Andman commented.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut why has 2-pyrrolidine replaced the SFA esters in this product?

Much better absorption than SFA ester. I'd say as good as DMSO, without much of the irritation DMSO causes.

ilikecats

@haidut are you sure it’s safe? I’ve seen reports of toxicity with slightly altered molecules. But I realize those are just that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut are you sure it’s safe? I’ve seen reports of toxicity with slightly altered molecules. But I realize those are just that.

The 2-pyrrolidone is actually just cyclic GABA. It is an endogenously occurring GABA metabolite and also precursor and in vivo reliably elevates GABA levels. I actually was thinking of releasing it as a standalone GABA precursor but decided against it as not many people expressed interest. Other derivatives like 2-NMP and even 2-EP have some toxicity but not 2-P to my knowledge.
Effect of 2-pyrrolidone on the concentration of GABA in rat tissues. - PubMed - NCBI
2-Pyrrolidinone

ilikecats

@haidut man this stuff does not smell good. And my rat doesn't notice any difference in topical absorption between this and the SFA version but he doesn't usually get significant effects when using it topically so that's a factor. Just my 2 cents. Hope you guys bring back the SFA version.

Last edited:

Light

I'm a bit confused as in the email depository Ray says:

"I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate."

Does this mean diluting Tyronene in ethanol is a bad idea?

Thanks
@haidut talked about it in a podcast with Danny Roddy in the last few months,
he says he tested the Tyronene in an independent lab a long time after it had been buttled with ethanol, and it still had around 70% of its potency.

shine

Hello, do you guys know what is being used to scan luggage when you're at the airport? My rat-friend had a tyronene solution with him on vacation and he feels like it has lost its effectiveness. He made a new solution and now he feels warm, awake and has a higher pulse again. Could it be that the radiation somehow deactivated it?

Has anyone from Brazil ordered this supplement? If so, did it arrive? I ordered Periactin from ebay once and it never arrived( probably got stuck in the custom house).

ddjd

i recently got a bottle of magnoil and im quite impressed with it. i was just wondering, would there be any value (or perhaps risk) in adding 1 or 2 drops of tyronene to the area of skin where ive also applied Magnoil. i thought the DMSO in the magnoil, as well as magnesium, might help absorption of T3 topically. what do you think @haidut ?

Lucas

Has anyone from Brazil ordered this supplement? If so, did it arrive? I ordered Periactin from ebay once and it never arrived( probably got stuck in the custom house).
I from Brazil and ordered outher ideallabs produt (Tiromix) and it arrived whit no problem, free of taxes.

I from Brazil and ordered outher ideallabs produt (Tiromix) and it arrived whit no problem, free of taxes.
Thanks/ obrigado!

Elie

Forum Supporter
Any preference as to where on the animal to apply tyronene?
I know its somewhere on the forum or this thread but cant find so far so i hope someone can guide me.
Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
i recently got a bottle of magnoil and im quite impressed with it. i was just wondering, would there be any value (or perhaps risk) in adding 1 or 2 drops of tyronene to the area of skin where ive also applied Magnoil. i thought the DMSO in the magnoil, as well as magnesium, might help absorption of T3 topically. what do you think @haidut ?

DMSO and SFA esters do not mix well at all. So, I don't think it would help much, or at all, to mix them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals