Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Light

Oral how just drop in mouth ? Or put drops in a drink?
I make a dilution so that 1drop=1mcg T3.
I drip as many drops as I want on the back of my hand and lick it, using my tongue to spread it around my mouth.
This way I think some of the alcohol evaporates, and the T3 gets in through the membrane of the mouth and doesn't have to survive the stomach acid.

ilikecats

@haidut hey! What’s up with the small change in labeling that occurred recently for this product? Now it says “liothyronine (T3 CAS *five or 6 numbers)*” instead of “liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP”. Has the product changed at all? Thanks
Edit: just looked up “CAS number” and I think I get it now. My guess is it’s the same product as before. But I’d still like to double check with you.
Edit 2: looked up the specific CAS number, yeah it’s liothyronine sodium. Can’t believe I didn’t know what a CAS number is. I gotta step my game up!

Last edited:

Peat's coffee

Very powerful t3 product. I've experimented with cynomel for four months prior to trying tyronene, and never got as good results. Even taking a whole tablet, I didn't feel much. I mix one drop of tyronene into a cup of coffee or a coke and sip it over the course of a half hour. Usually by the time I finish, I have higher temps and an elevation in mood. Two or three times though, I did get a pretty bad adrenaline response. Probably should have eaten more.
Also Haidut, if you're still considering it, I would like to cast my vote for a lower dose or diluted tyronene product. I would gladly pay more for less in this instance.

Light

Also Haidut, if you're still considering it, I would like to cast my vote for a lower dose or diluted tyronene product. I would gladly pay more for less in this instance.

If we're casting votes about this product - I'm experimenting a little with using it topically on the face to see if it would effect fine lines and general skin health, and I think the ethanol in it may be counter productive to that.
A quick search online revealed there aren't that many solvents for t3, but in case something comes up that could apply - i'm sending it out to the universe:pray

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut hey! What’s up with the small change in labeling that occurred recently for this product? Now it says “liothyronine (T3 CAS *five or 6 numbers)*” instead of “liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP”. Has the product changed at all? Thanks
Edit: just looked up “CAS number” and I think I get it now. My guess is it’s the same product as before. But I’d still like to double check with you.
Edit 2: looked up the specific CAS number, yeah it’s liothyronine sodium. Can’t believe I didn’t know what a CAS number is. I gotta step my game up!

Lol, no worries :):
It is the same product. We just changed the label to comply better with FDA requirements for selling R&D chemicals. The CAS number should be listed to uniquely identify the chemical inside instead of just saying something like "T3", which can stand for many different variations of the same chemical.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut do you have problems with shipments to germany?

Usually no. We have been shipping to Germany for more than 4 year at this point.

DaveFoster

Very powerful t3 product. I've experimented with cynomel for four months prior to trying tyronene, and never got as good results. Even taking a whole tablet, I didn't feel much. I mix one drop of tyronene into a cup of coffee or a coke and sip it over the course of a half hour. Usually by the time I finish, I have higher temps and an elevation in mood. Two or three times though, I did get a pretty bad adrenaline response. Probably should have eaten more.
Do you put the Tyronene in coffee with milk, or do you mean black coffee?

shine

If I were to take 5ml out of the Tyronene bottle, how much ethanol (96.5%) would I have to add to that 5ml in another bottle to get a 1 drop = 1mcg solution? Is it 35ml?

5ml x 8 = 40ml
40ml - 5ml = 35ml

Or for the whole bottle
15ml x 8 = 120ml
120ml - 15ml = 105ml

And then divided by three because of the 5ml instead of 15ml

105ml / 3 = 35

Is that correct? I feel like it is but would like some confirmation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If I were to take 5ml out of the Tyronene bottle, how much ethanol (96.5%) would I have to add to that 5ml in another bottle to get a 1 drop = 1mcg solution? Is it 35ml?

5ml x 8 = 40ml
40ml - 5ml = 35ml

Or for the whole bottle
15ml x 8 = 120ml
120ml - 15ml = 105ml

And then divided by three because of the 5ml instead of 15ml

105ml / 3 = 35

Is that correct? I feel like it is but would like some confirmation.

Yes, you'd need to add 7 x the amount you extracted to get 8 parts total so the solution now contains 1/8 the original amount of T3.

shine

I want to share my experiences with Tyronene so far.
The first 1-2 weeks I took 1mcg per day and got cold hands and feet from it, but felt more awake. It was like a light switched on in my head for the first time in 3-4 years.
After having gone through some adaptation I now take 3 x 1mcg and tolerate it much better. Feels like androsterone without the androgenic and sedative effect. When I take it I get clean energy, warm hands and feet, higher heart rate (from 55-60 to ~70). My cognition is also so much better and I am able to visualize thoughts again whereas before I was almost exclusively thinking in words. I feel more creative and mentally flexible.
My sleep is also greatly improved when I take 1mcg with carbs before sleep. I slept 9 hours without interruption the other night, 3.5h of which was deep sleep.

Overall a great product, thanks @haidut !

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I want to share my experiences with Tyronene so far.
The first 1-2 weeks I took 1mcg per day and got cold hands and feet from it, but felt more awake. It was like a light switched on in my head for the first time in 3-4 years.
After having gone through some adaptation I now take 3 x 1mcg and tolerate it much better. Feels like androsterone without the androgenic and sedative effect. When I take it I get clean energy, warm hands and feet, higher heart rate (from 55-60 to ~70). My cognition is also so much better and I am able to visualize thoughts again whereas before I was almost exclusively thinking in words. I feel more creative and mentally flexible.
My sleep is also greatly improved when I take 1mcg with carbs before sleep. I slept 9 hours without interruption the other night, 3.5h of which was deep sleep.

Overall a great product, thanks @haidut !

Thanks!

Gabriel Dell

@haidut

I'm having a problem with Ethanol in tyronene. The product works very well. My temperature and pulse rise rapidly. The problem is that I have a sensitivity in the bladder, interstitial cystitis, so the ethanol present in the tyronene is triggering me a bladder pain.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem of ethanol, put t3 in my body without absorbing the ethanol ? I was thinking about using DMSO on my skin and put some Tyronene . My other question would be , if i put 1 drop o Tyronene in 8 ML of water , every ML would contain 1 MCG of T3 ? Thx

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I'm having a problem with Ethanol in tyronene. The product works very well. My temperature and pulse rise rapidly. The problem is that I have a sensitivity in the bladder, interstitial cystitis, so the ethanol present in the tyronene is triggering me a bladder pain.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem of ethanol, put t3 in my body without absorbing the ethanol ? I was thinking about using DMSO on my skin and put some Tyronene . My other question would be , if i put 1 drop o Tyronene in 8 ML of water , every ML would contain 1 MCG of T3 ? Thx

I can only discuss the dilution. Since our T3 solution contains SFA esters, it probably won't mix very well with DMSO but you can try. And yes, if you put one drop of Tyronene in 8ml of liquid then each ml of that liquid would contains about 1mcg of T3.

johnsmith

I can only discuss the dilution. Since our T3 solution contains SFA esters, it probably won't mix very well with DMSO but you can try. And yes, if you put one drop of Tyronene in 8ml of liquid then each ml of that liquid would contains about 1mcg of T3.
So it’s that simple. Mix a drop of Tyronene in a container with fluid, and the T3 ingredient equally disperses into the mixture. Seeing the ethanol float to the surface worried me about this technique.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if i put tyronene on my skin will it be absorbed ?

I can't comment on human usage for a lab product. If you go through the thread you may find answers to your question.