Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

DaveFoster

I'll try to be respectful, Dave:
1.- Why would be dilution be "very dangerous"? Isn't dilution what haidut makes in the first place? I mean, he gets an active ingredient and he need to dilute the stuff to sell it in a more commercial and easier to handle product. So, the thing has been diluted and the same guy who diluted what you are about to use on your rat is telling you how to dilute it even more...if you trust him to risk your rat with the R&D chems in the first place, why not on that?
2.- I accidentally putted dropped 2 drops of tyronene on my rat (mistake with Pansterone bottle), just went to the dishwasher and washed the stuff ASAP. Nothing happend.
3.- "Covering your body in long-sleeved clothing and using a lab apron with lab gloves would be safer, but never trust the solvent to not carry the liquid through the gloves/clothing and onto the skin"...come on bro, I was pretty bad at chemistry at college and just got 14 drops of ethanol + 2 drops of Tyronene in a smaller bottle I bought, presto, 1 mcg per drop, basic math, hands and arms uncovered all the time. You just need to be careful, maybe like crossing a street or driving a vehicle for 5 minutes, which most of us already do.
4.- "Personally, I spilled some Tyronene during dilution on the carpet in my room. I no longer walk in that area" o_O
5.- "If Tyronene was spilled, how long do you think it would take for the T3 in the SFA esters to deactivate, so one could walk over the area?" o_O I'm not haidut, but man, you need to chill out, bro...I know from first hand that overthinking can be pretty stressful.

I sincerely hope you read and find this useful, not technically (you surely know more than me about this stuff), but in a simpler way, reading between the lines.
You're assuming haidut does not wear gloves. He also has a background working in a chemical-related industry. Handling pure T3 powder would have significantly more risk than handling a diluted product like Tyronene without proper safety precautions.

If you feel like making 16 drops of diluted Tyronene at a time, then that would be fine. You could also just put a drop in a glass of juice and sip that over the day.

Last edited:

vulture

Well, today was first use of Tyrone on my rat, just one drop sublingual. Taste is horrible. used it about an hour after pansterone 2 drops (not first timer), and I had an impression that my rat had increased awareness, relaxation and being more ludic, joking and more prone to joyful mood.
I haven't tried another drop after lunch because I'm not sure how frequently shall I start to experiment dosing this stuff. Rat didn't feel anything negative neither temp or pulse were decreased (slightly increased indeed, but I need more times to compare with and without).
I've read that ideally it shall be dissolved into small doses, but I see no point on it if it has a 72 hours of duration in blood. I'd like some thoughts on this. Do you find it useful to take smaller doses along the day?
Further experiment:
Again rat toke 1 drop after breakfast and experienced increased awareness, warmer, temp went up, pulse went up. I measured before and after. Resting pulse rised from 10 to even 15 extra ppm (up to 90 ppm). Thing was noticeable, for sure. But started to fade after 90 minutes of administration. After two hours of administration pulse went around 72-75 ppm. I didn't add Pansterone to the combo to asses effects better. Administration wasn't sub-lingual as the first time, I applied the drop behind rats lip, gums, to keep it simple. Then, few seconds later, rat licked the stuff all over and drinked some OJ to take taste away.

I'm gonna try 4 mcg doses dissolved in 96º Ethanol. 1 mcg this way didn't produce any visible effect

vulture

@cyclops You can’t feel it BECAUSE you’re taking to much... anymore than 4-5mcg at a time will cause the body to take certain measures to deactivate the hormone you took and it will even lower endogenous production for the day. There’s a ray quote on this in the FAQ. I take .5mcg of tyronene at a time and the effect is profound
LOL that's absurd.
My rat toke 1 drop (8 mcg), two times, effect is clearly noticeable. Next day I toke 1 mcg, then 2 mcg, didn't feel anything, pulse was the same, temps the same, cold hands. Also, it depends on way of administration.

Saphire

I am pleased to announce the release of Tyronene - a pure T3 products dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol. It contains the same total amount of T3 per bottle as another popular liquid T3 product on the market. However, the bottle we use is only half as big so the amount of solvent used to dissolve the T3 is less. This makes the product twice as concentrated. There is no need for references on this product, so in this thread I am just providing the basic information on the ingredients and concentration per drop.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Triiodothyronine is the active thyroid hormone. It is synthesized from T4 and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 8 mcg

Other ingredients: SFA esters, ethanol
I have ordered tyronene before i M in the US, indiana, By any chance do you know how long this will take to get? Is there option for over night or at least quicker shipping?

cyclops

Rat's been doing 2 drops of this 2x per day. Finally starting to feel a bit warm -- may go up to 3 drops.

Was reading the article which seems to recommend more then Peat commonly does: Cytomel (T3) Dosage

Last edited:

vulture

Been doing two drops of this at once 2x per day. Finally starting to feel a little warm. I may go up to 3 drops.

Was reading the article and it made me feel like this forum may be too cautious: Cytomel (T3) Dosage
I read the same. Oral? Topical, where?
How long have you being doing it? how is pulse-temp? do you feel consistently warmer?

cyclops

I read the same. Oral? Topical, where?
How long have you being doing it? how is pulse-temp? do you feel consistently warmer?

Oral. Couple days. Have to keep an eye on temps, but definitely feel warmer.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When I first purchased Tyronene I had trouble discerning its effects, eventually getting shelved. Topical never did anything and oral (for rat) barely showed an effect which disappeared after the first use.

Recently decided to give it another try (over a year later), and lets just say I finally see what its like to overdose thyroid :D One drop on rats neck and a huge surge was experienced within 15minutes. Stronger than any previous time. Obviously too much, but very promising as this had never happened before. Rat had just started Metergoline and is realizing a lot of IdeaLab supps are beginning to work as intended.

So yea, you can include me with 1yo+ products maintaining potency @haidut . Purchased around the time you switched to SFA/ethanol. Can't imagine what this was like with DMSO.

For everyone diluting, what are you storing the diluted solution in?

Amazing, thanks so much for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I

When you say at least I suppose a greater degree of alcohol would do the trick
I just found 96° potable ethanol. Dirt cheap.

Yep, 96 percent ethanol should work just fine but as low as 70% should work as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have ordered tyronene before i M in the US, indiana, By any chance do you know how long this will take to get? Is there option for over night or at least quicker shipping?

We usually ship the same day and it takes 1-2 days to get delivered. There is option for overnight shipping but given that USPS is usually pretty good in the US I doubt it is worth the extra cost.

Momado965

Thyroid Hormone Acts Directly on Growth Plate Chondrocytes to Promote Hypertrophic Differentiation and Inhibit Clonal Expansion and Cell Proliferation
Thyroid Hormone Acts Directly on Growth Plate Chondrocytes to Promote Hypertrophic Differentiation and Inhibit Clonal Expansion and Cell Proliferation * | Endocrinology | Oxford Academic

Role and Mechanisms of Actions of Thyroid Hormone on the Skeletal Development
Role and Mechanisms of Actions of Thyroid Hormone on the Skeletal Development

Should be ******* interesting with fat vitamins! Androsterone to lower estrogen. T3 for pretty much all systemic effects and then height growth. Boys, I think we found the elixir of height growth.

Andre3000

Hi People! ( haidut :) )

I am from Europe, from a small country, and its not so popular to pay with paypal. Would it be possible to pay with money transfer?

Thx!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi People! ( haidut :) )

I am from Europe, from a small country, and its not so popular to pay with paypal. Would it be possible to pay with money transfer?

Thx!

Can you pay with card? We accept cards on the website. PayPal was just a temporary option but now it is back to regular card transactions.

SQu

After three days, starting low, using 4mcg a day, topically, in DMSO, 1 mcg spaced every 3 hours, intrigued to find 4mcg = 30-40mcg tertroxin. I suppose this may change in time. Effects gentle but clear even to arrhythmia showing where the ceiling is. Appetite up and running out of glycogen fast. Probably need to add sat fat to help, but aiming for very low fat for weight loss so not much leeway. Good stuff.

ilikecats

@haidut My rat used 1 teaspoon of rubbing alcohol to dilute a drop of tyonene. My rat ingested 1/4 a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol to get 2mcg of T3 (a reasonable physiological dose, a dose that won't down regulate thyroid hormone production... i.e. harm someone (which 8mcg is very likely to do... down regulate endogenous thyroid hormone production i.e. harm someone)) and now I'm reading that rubbing alcohol is toxic to rats and not meant for oral consumption. Why would you recommend rubbing alcohol to dilute the product? And youre okay with the fact that your product is completely unusable without a dilution which is actually unsafe for rats on multiple levels? Merely having to open the bottle and be potentially exposed (when its completely unnecessary) to such a massive amount of T3 at one time seems highly undesirable. Im sorry if Im coming off harsh and you seem like a great guy but I feel you really dropped the ball on this one. Especially since the origins from this products inappropriately high dosage (and make no mistake ray does NOT recommend and has never recommended a dosage of T3 any higher than 5mcg at once (and he usually only recommends 1-3mcg of t3 at a time)) seem to come from your desire to compete with a competitors product. I and countless others have experienced the negative effects of taking unphysiological dosages of T3.

Last edited:

rebuke

I stopped using this product for the same reason. It is meant for topical use so I assume only a fraction would be absorbed, however topical T3 is taken up by the skin mostly and has little systemic effect.

Fexxx

Is it possible to put a drop in a waterbottle, shake it and sip 1/8 every hour to get the low dose T3?

japanesedude

I've been using just a drop on scrotum and doing well. It is helping me to gain some muscles,my body looks drier(reduced weter retention by lowering Cortisol and Estrogen I think) It keeps my libido up.
but hairloss is the only thing that bothering me.
How can I stop it?

miles

In his newsletter of March 2018 on the subject of sleep, Dr Peat recommends between a dose of 5 or 10 mcg to induce sleep, so one drop of Tyronene is within this range.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals