Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

johnwester130

The people raving about this product before trying it are in for a shock -- quite literally: 8 mcg of T3 will result in cold feet/hands, sweaty palms and anxiety. If not and your liver is good, you'll bump up rT3 because that's what it does when it gets too much T3 at once.

Kenneth Blanchard M.D., who's treated over a thousand people with clinical and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, uses T3 in daily doses of 0.5-2mcg. His belief is that current thyroid therapy is significantly overdosed, even the traditional "Amour grain". And with my experiences with thyroid, I'm beginning to lean towards his view in that we've all been overdosing on thyroid, which explains the hit-or-miss nature of it.

i thought only t4 produces rt3 ?

johnwester130

I have been using Tyronene once a day on my scalp, combined with niacinamide and cyproheptadine. I have inch long hairs already sprouting from a previously bare area, and my hair is filling in, the opposite of how it fell out. So far one month in, and this is combined with diet and supplements. Topical thyroid seems to be a nice compliment to everything else.

I add one drop Tyronene to a tsp of water, then add the niacinamide and cyproheptadine, and dab it on my scalp.

this is incredible

johnwester130

use this to dilute it

5-60ml-Chubby-Gorilla-Bottle-E-Cigarette-Liquid-Pen-Shape-PET-Unicorn-Bottles-30ml-60ml-100ml.jpg_640x640.jpg

50ml-measuring-caps-516.jpg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

johnwester130

I am pleased and dissapointed at the same time....

Why not 4mcgs a drop?

Haidut you state that you matched the BSP product, the amount per drop is very unclear and allot of folks who use it are all indifferent about the amount per drop....

I is not to difficult to put one drop in a glass and drink half of it, but keep in mind that allot of us are using more supps and looking for the easiest ways to Peat.

The cooking, meal planning and supplementation is allot of work combined with busy life so 4 mgs a drop would be way more convenient to dose trough a busy workday....

have you diluted it yourself ? and you save much more money

johnsmith

"It is not to difficult to put one drop in a glass and drink half of it."

This is a good idea, but I was worried it might not stay mixed well, most of it might float to the top?

Edit: I guess it wouldn't matter, because you would be drinking half of it right after mixing it.

Dhair

"It is not to difficult to put one drop in a glass and drink half of it."

This is a good idea, but I was worried it might not stay mixed well, most of it might float to the top?
In my experience, the SFA esters products woppcrpoa4 4o ) l lll

johnwester130

It'd be awesome if you'd look into providing different concentrations of Tyronene on chem labs page, from .5mcg / drop to 8 mcg, perhaps. Thanks.

it would be quite easy to dilute it yourself.

a 120ml bottle, add in 95ml vodka, = tyronene at 1mcg

johnsmith

it would be quite easy to dilute it yourself.

a 120ml bottle, add in 95ml vodka, = tyronene at 1mcg

So vodka would work? I thought it had to be over 70% alcohol. I used 99% Isopropanol Alcohol to dilute Tyronene into 1mcg drops, but I only aloud myself to use it topically. I suspected it wasn't absorbing as well because the Isopropanol Alcohol diluted Tyronene's SFA esters/ethanol content and ratio?

johnwester130

So vodka would work? I thought it had to be over 70% alcohol. I used 99% Isopropanol Alcohol to dilute Tyronene into 1mcg drops, but I only aloud myself to use it topically. I suspected it wasn't absorbing as well because the Isopropanol Alcohol diluted Tyronene's SFA esters/ethanol content and ratio?

you make a good point, maybe you could use pure ethanol

I don't understand what you are saying, you already diluted it ? Do you mean the SFA esters become too diluted too ?

johnsmith

you make a good point, maybe you could use pure ethanol

I don't understand what you are saying, you already diluted it ? Do you mean the SFA esters become too diluted too ?

I diluted a small amount of it, but I thought haidut used a specific SFA ester/ethanol ratio to optimize topical absorption... Maybe your right, it doesn't matter if I dilute it with Isopropanol Alcohol, it will absorb just as well.

ddjd

FWIW, that response may be a cortisol response. I've experienced very much the same. But thyroid if properly dosed ought to blunt cortisol response. I'm having very good results with this with tyromix. Will write it up on that thread, but want to complete a couple of weeks on it before I do. I haven't tried tyronene.

Just sharing this because it sounds like we are coming from a very similar place.
sounds just like me. t3 alone causes me increased cortisol. but t4 plus t3 seems to be a better mix. i just dont understand why!

ddjd

If you have food cravings this is not a symptom of hypo. Hunger is a good sign and usually due to lowered stress hormones and blood sugar. T3 can drop cortisol and that can also lower blood sugar, signalling for hunger to appear.
Hypothyroid people (on average) have poor appetite.
what could be the reason why some of us seem to get symptoms of higher cortisol after taking t3

managing

what could be the reason why some of us seem to get symptoms of higher cortisol after taking t3
I am debating right now whether it is cortisol or adrenaline. We do some things to reduce cortisol. But I wonder if suppressing cortisol can make the adrenal cortex resort to adrenaline?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

High coritsol or high adrenaline? How do you know it is the former?

managing

High coritsol or high adrenaline? How do you know it is the former?
I've been asking myself this question a lot lately.

Can you shed any light on it? Getting hot and breathless under mild exertion is . . . adrenaline or cortisol? Like walking up a hill. And, more importantly, so what? What is that telling you about he state of metabolism, respiration, etc?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been asking myself this question a lot lately.

Can you shed any light on it? Getting hot and breathless under mild exertion is . . . adrenaline or cortisol? Like walking up a hill. And, more importantly, so what? What is that telling you about he state of metabolism, respiration, etc?

Well, they promote each other's release but initially when one if elevated just slightly the signs are different. Cortisol causes high blood sugar and blurry vision. It also drops core body temp and may lead to palpitations. It also causes water retention in higher levels.
Adrenaline raises body temp but keeps extremities cold. It also increases hart rate and lipolysis and causes distinct changes in body odor due to its breakdown products and elevated FFA.
Cortisol causes racing mind/thoughts and in higher levels even psychosis/depression.

Aleeri

Concerning Cynomel vs @haidut (Idealabs) Tyronene - Tyronene is the winner, much more potent and I had better results on pulse and temps with it, also absorbs very fast. However, the decision to put 8mcg per drop is beyond me and is a dealbreaker for me personally. It's a pain to dilute the solution and I do not want to be the one to play around with measuring this stuff, risking making a mistake. It also does not dissolve well in liquids (floats on top mostly) which makes it hard to split just by putting a drop in a coke/water bottle and sipping through the day.

On my current dosage of 8mcg per day, the Tyronene bottle would last me 360 days for $29.99, that's like $0.083 per day... There is really no reason to try to squeeze more mcg's into one drop like this. I am sure it is just to make it so you get plenty of hormone inside to match Cynomel and competitors but it makes the product not very user-friendly for a majority of people I think.

A Cynomel bottle might just cost like $14 but the shipping for me would be $40-50 extra. Personally, I would easily pay $60 for an equal amount of Tyronene as in current product but split into smaller bottles (like Estroban) at 1mcg per drop. This makes it super convenient to carry with you and easy to dose.

@haidut would you ever consider custom orders like this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals