Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

blob69

Update: I've tested Thylexan, same dose as Tyronene (20 mcg/day, 10 mcg before test). TSH was now suppressed to 0.02 (as compared to 0.10 on tyronene) and cholesterol was a bit lower than with Tyronene (5.3 as compred to 5.5). So Tyronene seems somewhat less potent than Thylexan, but there are other variables involved, like warmer weather & being out in the sun more often, so I can't say anything with certainty.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update: I've tested Thylexan, same dose as Tyronene (20 mcg/day, 10 mcg before test). TSH was now suppressed to 0.02 (as compared to 0.10 on tyronene) and cholesterol was a bit lower than with Tyronene (5.3 as compred to 5.5). So Tyronene seems somewhat less potent than Thylexan, but there are other variables involved, like warmer weather & being out in the sun more often, so I can't say anything with certainty.

OK, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Uncaged

@haidut I've noticed that temperatures are gradually increasing (in small increments). But still very well below normal. I've read about dosing T3 at higher than normal amounts to get temps up, then dropping dose down. Currently I'm still giving my mice 8mcg every two hours, with five doses per day (40mcg). I haven't begun a T3/T4 mix before bed, as I have yet to order the TyroMix (never heard back about grain content of Dr Ron's thyroid). Do you think that adding additional doses, equaling 64mcg daily, may be beneficial in normalization of temps?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you put this just in water or something so rats can take it orally?

There is very little DMSO in those 1-2 drops and it probably does not even register systemically. If you look at the thread you will see reports of successful oral usage.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I've noticed that temperatures are gradually increasing (in small increments). But still very well below normal. I've read about dosing T3 at higher than normal amounts to get temps up, then dropping dose down. Currently I'm still giving my mice 8mcg every two hours, with five doses per day (40mcg). I haven't begun a T3/T4 mix before bed, as I have yet to order the TyroMix (never heard back about grain content of Dr Ron's thyroid). Do you think that adding additional doses, equaling 64mcg daily, may be beneficial in normalization of temps?

How high is your TSH and are you using anything like B3, aspirin, vitamin E to inhibit excessive lipolysis?

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Has anyone here had success using t3 as needed? Lets say 2 MCG with our first meal?

I know @haidut advocates this, and in theory it sounds completely ideal. In my limited experiments, it seemed as if once i ingested once early in the day, my body was hoping for more later on.

Jsaute21

Was wondering if anyone had some comments regarding my comment above and a recommendation for oral or topical administration? I am not someone who plans to use it daily, hoping for an as "needed" type administration much like Haidut suggests. I would opt for topically, but8 MCG seems like a big dose to start my morning.

meatbag

Was wondering if anyone had some comments regarding my comment above and a recommendation for oral or topical administration? I am not someone who plans to use it daily, hoping for an as "needed" type administration much like Haidut suggests. I would opt for topically, but8 MCG seems like a big dose to start my morning.

I think Haidut said the experiments with tyromix indicated that orally influences the liver primarily through first pass metabolism, indicated by lower TSH, and topically in DMSO elevated plasma levels more. So it would depend which application is more important. If i remember correctly there is some research that if TSH is elevated it can interfere with thyroid entry and action on the cell (study should be on the forum I think...).

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Thanks @Meatbag. I took a drop with my breakfast this morning and feel pretty good. Definitely feel warm. I plan on just taking in the morning.

Uncaged

I would not go as high as 64mcg T3, that is probably too much unless the person is very hypo. How high is your TSH and are you using anything like B3, aspirin, vitamin E to inhibit excessive lipolysis?

Have not had a recent T3/T4/RT3/TSH workup. I've been basing the dose off of temp, pulse and feeling.

Yes to all three, B3, aspirin and Vitamin E.

Jsaute21

My squirrel, Donald Trump, is happy to report that on a mcg per mcg comparison that Tyronene seems more powerful and potent than cytomel. Donald Trump sees this product as a lifesaver and is extremely grateful for the product. It effects him positively in ways that cytomel never did. Thank you @haidut
How many tablespoons of water do you use per drop of t3?

Jsaute21

I'm an idiot. Thought you had 8 drops per 8 tablespoons. I took 2 teaspooons 3 hours apart. Feel way overstimulated.

T

tca300

I diluted it so as to have 1mcg per serving. And I could adjust from there.

Jsaute21

Yeah, smart. I guess mine would be 8 mcg per serving at the concoction I created. Not Bueno.

Jsaute21

Think I'm to go with 8 teaspoons of filtered water per 1 drop of tyronene in an empty glass Perrier bottle.

Frustrated at myself for overdosing the first day ha. Rookie mistake. Prob had 12 mcg in a 4 hour time window. Not good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals