Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Drareg

Thanks, but despite my bad English I managed to understand what was written.

Anyway, I'm really concerned about this issue that nobody seems to be willing (able?) to address.
Let's suppose that T3 is stable in a DMSO+ethanol solution (which in my opinion remains to be proved and to be clarified with a time limit and storage conditions).
How do we know if Haidut's facilities, bottles, tools etc. are not contaminated and that his raw material are 100% clean ?
I want to stress that the problem is far worse with BSP and such companies insofar Haidut's goodwill to produce quality products is above suspicion.

How do you know somebody doesn't urinate in your food you buy at a supermarket or restaurant?
McDonald's had cow faeces in their hamburgers for years before anyone found out and it wasn't via taste but by lab tests, most of the world have eaten a poo burger from McDonald's during that period.

I find it hard to believe Haidut is making these supplement in some crack den like facility but I can't guarantee it unfortunately,just like I can't guarantee the sun will rise tomorrow.

ravster02

I don't see why two versions of the t3 product can't be released.

One at 8mcg doses and another at 1 or 4mcg doses.

Rose Heiress

Or
so much underappreciation... people acting like 8mcg is some super massive dose that is gonna **** you up because RAY PEAT recommends smaller amounts every few hours hahahahahahaah

u think for a forum based on a man who is anti-authoritarian u wouldnt find so many people taking everything he says and preaching it as gospel.

dont like the 8mcg dose? buy your own dmso and double the dilution.

Thank you haidut for your products , i will be trying this one out soon after great success mixing blue sky t3 with your Stressnon and applying it to the skin.

Bump, thank you @Stryker Why do so many, need so much, handholding? Thank you for everything you do Haidut, I can take it from here.

T

tca300

My squirrel, Donald Trump, is happy to report that on a mcg per mcg comparison that Tyronene seems more powerful and potent than cytomel. Donald Trump sees this product as a lifesaver and is extremely grateful for the product. It effects him positively in ways that cytomel never did. Thank you @haidut

BobbyDukes

My squirrel, Donald Trump, is happy to report that on a mcg per mcg comparison that Tyronene seems more powerful and potent than cytomel. Donald Trump sees this product as a lifesaver and is extremely grateful for the product. It effects him positively in ways that cytomel never did. Thank you @haidut

Thanks for the positive, yet candid feedback. What parts of it were better? Sounds like you turned into superman, or something.

Ever since cytomel dissapeared, I've been taking shitty tiromel, so I am super interested in this product. Can't wait to try it.

L

lollipop

Is Donald squirrel taking his dosage internally or externally on the skin?

T

tca300

Thanks for the positive, yet candid feedback. What parts of it were better? Sounds like you turned into superman, or something.

Ever since cytomel dissapeared, I've been taking shitty tiromel, so I am super interested in this product. Can't wait to try it.
Cytomel never elevated mood, didn't raise temp as high, was nearly impossible to cut into a 1mcg piece, didn't improve energy as much, had to wait nearly a month to receive, didn't effect hair shedding, might have actually made it worse, other things too.

jaguar43

Am I wrong in thinking that thyroid hormones (especially T3) aren't stable in solution?
Plus, I stumbled upon that:
Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

No you are not wrong. Its possible that T3 become inactivate depending on the solution it's in. According to Ray Peat the manufacturing process of creating t3 is the difference between good t3 and bad t3.

One of the reasons why chemical companies sell t3 products in a solution is due to legality of the situation. It would probably be best in tablet form or powder form.

I will say this, the only t3 product that Ray Peat recommends is Cynomel from Grossman labs. As someone who has used their products for two years until it become discontinued it was probably the best medication hands down. It may come back next month according to a variety of sources but it's I wouldn't bet on it.

jaguar43

Thanks, but despite my bad English I managed to understand what was written.

Anyway, I'm really concerned about this issue that nobody seems to be willing (able?) to address.
Let's suppose that T3 is stable in a DMSO+ethanol solution (which in my opinion remains to be proved and to be clarified with a time limit and storage conditions).
How do we know if Haidut's facilities, bottles, tools etc. are not contaminated and that his raw material are 100% clean ?
I want to stress that the problem is far worse with BSP and such companies insofar Haidut's goodwill to produce quality products is above suspicion.

Another good point. As someone who doesn't know the process of manufacturing medications I couldn't tell you. In fact, I am not sure if anyone here on this forum would have the answer to that question. But I have seen pictures of people in laboratories making medications with full gear and gloves. With the proper ventilation and equipment, so I think thats a good question.

Are you saying that blue peptide sky has been found to be contaminated ? I stop buying from them after people were complaining of the possibility of credit fraud. But it concerns me since I used it along with a family member. Any information would be appreciated regarding that.

BastiFuntasty

No you are not wrong. Its possible that T3 become inactivate depending on the solution it's in. According to Ray Peat the manufacturing process of creating t3 is the difference between good t3 and bad t3.

One of the reasons why chemical companies sell t3 products in a solution is due to legality of the situation. It would probably be best in tablet form or powder form.

I will say this, the only t3 product that Ray Peat recommends is Cynomel from Grossman labs. As someone who has used their products for two years until it become discontinued it was probably the best medication hands down. It may come back next month according to a variety of sources but it's I wouldn't bet on it.
Isn't it very likely than if it is taken orally in powder or tablet form that digestion processes will pretty rapidly break it down, too?
I'm so confused, making it a hard decision to try or to avoid possible risk.

FacelessMan

In reference to all of you and your concern about thyroid in liquid, I have been using tyromix (I know its not Tyronene), and it is powerful. More noticeable of a temp increase than my NDT I was taking. Makes me feel very relaxed too. I hope it lasts. I will prob use about a bottle a month. We will see how it lasts and if it stays effective over time. Using it topically about 4 times a day BTW.

jaguar43

Isn't it very likely than if it is taken orally in powder or tablet form that digestion processes will pretty rapidly break it down, too?
I'm so confused, making it a hard decision to try or to avoid possible risk.

Yea, I think it's the desiccate that has to be digested to be activate according to Ray Peat. I think synthetic is quick acting, but my point was it is possible that the solution could deactivate it.

I think any risk of taking t3 are slim. I took blue peptide sky for a few months I don't think it's terrible. Although Peatit said that the company was questionable. I have been taking Triyotex and it's not bad, it's the replacement for Cynomel at the mexican pharmacies.

According to some sources Cynomel may return in September. I have called through out this year and they said that it should be back by December but they think it will return sooner. So you could wait till September if it will return. That is Ray Peat's recommended brand.

I don't think I have an reservations on Haiduts product. If cynomel doesn't return I may buy it for a family member.

Last edited:

jaguar43

Cytomel never elevated mood, didn't raise temp as high, was nearly impossible to cut into a 1mcg piece, didn't improve energy as much, had to wait nearly a month to receive, didn't effect hair shedding, might have actually made it worse, other things too.

Are you talking about Cynomel from Grossman ?

If you are then I am surprise to hear the negative experience. I say will near the end of 2014, the potency decrease drastically. I think thats why it was pulled from the market. As someone who took it since 2012 I think it's probably the best thyroid medication in the western hemisphere including. I haven't tried the pfizer brand but some people have said that it isn't the same as Cynomel from Grossman. Ray Peat has also said that Cynoplus is similar to the old amour thyroid medication.

T

tca300

This
Are you talking about Cynomel from Grossman ?

If you are then I am surprise to hear the negative experience. I say will near the end of 2014, the potency decrease drastically. I think thats why it was pulled from the market. As someone who took it since 2012 I think it's probably the best thyroid medication in the western hemisphere including. I haven't tried the pfizer brand but some people have said that it isn't the same as Cynomel from Grossman. Ray Peat has also said that Cynoplus is similar to the old amour thyroid medication.
The Cytomel experience wasn't negative, just not as positive as what is experienced with this product.

achillea

Thank you Haidut. Sounds like learned helplessness is alive and well on this forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals