Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Dhair

I dissolved several drops of Tyronene into what was left of my Pansterone (with DMSO) and applied it to scrotum. It didn't work for the first couple times I tried it. The day before yesterday I attempted it again, and it worked. Immediate stress relief, high sex drive, better cognitive function. I tried it yesterday and today with no results whatsoever.
I have been getting a better response with taking it orally, but it doesn't directly improve my symptoms with that method of administration.
I think that I need Tyronene to be in a DMSO solution so that the testicular application can be effective. Either that, or my testicles are basically dead because I'm not getting a consistent response from anything applied to that area.
I would love to hear @haidut 's thoughts on my situation when he returns.

NommyWommy

I have a capsule making machine would it be effective I wonder if I dropped my exact dose onto some rice paper and put it in the capsule? I am thinking this would be a more convenient way of taking.

Obi-wan

So I read this entire thread and I like 1 drop with 1 drop of Tocovit sublingual 3x a day (after each meal). Give it a try...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I dissolved several drops of Tyronene into what was left of my Pansterone (with DMSO) and applied it to scrotum. It didn't work for the first couple times I tried it. The day before yesterday I attempted it again, and it worked. Immediate stress relief, high sex drive, better cognitive function. I tried it yesterday and today with no results whatsoever.
I have been getting a better response with taking it orally, but it doesn't directly improve my symptoms with that method of administration.
I think that I need Tyronene to be in a DMSO solution so that the testicular application can be effective. Either that, or my testicles are basically dead because I'm not getting a consistent response from anything applied to that area.
I would love to hear @haidut 's thoughts on my situation when he returns.

Any sign of morning or midnight erection would be a sign of increased steroidogenesis in the gonads. Too much thyroid can cause the opposite effects.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have a capsule making machine would it be effective I wonder if I dropped my exact dose onto some rice paper and put it in the capsule? I am thinking this would be a more convenient way of taking.

Yes, that should work.

tara

Well, I was very sensitive to tyromix when I started it, and then it stopped working for me.
Could you have taken more than your system considered safe and adapted/downregulated your own production in response?

Syncopated

How to buy Tyronene?
Credit card? Where is the checkout system at Idealabs? All I can find is the products with no shopping links.

Syncopated

Haidut, all I'm finding at your sight is "add to bag" with no further checkout options or links.

managing

Haidut, all I'm finding at your sight is "add to bag" with no further checkout options or links.
I just used it a few days ago. There is a popup for the shopping cart in the lower right corner. Perhaps try refreshing your browser, then your cache (control+f5). If that doesn't work, try a different browser (I use chrome).

Here is a direct link the th e shopping cart. You would need to first "add to bag" some items: IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

I think you are having browser issues. Idealabs seems to be working just fine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - how long did you experiment with thyroid at the beginning of your journey?

Probably for a full year back in 2011 - 2012 timeframe and some more after that until I got convinced that I cannot take it on a regular basis but only as needed. That's how it remains to this day - only taken as needed on very stressful days, nights out when drinking is involved, sickness, poor sleep, etc.

Jsaute21

Probably for a full year back in 2011 - 2012 timeframe and some more after that until I got convinced that I cannot take it on a regular basis but only as needed. That's how it remains to this day - only taken as needed on very stressful days, nights out when drinking is involved, sickness, poor sleep, etc.

Yeah, makes sense and i know you have hammered that point home, I am just a bit fascinated by it. My internal theory is that i have gotten very functional at being hypothyroid. Meaning, if i wake up and eat a carb heavy breakfast, lunch and dinner without caffeine, supplements or alcohol, i will be moderately functional. Decent at work, calm, average libido most likely, etc.

Whenever i bring something in that uncouples my metabolism, i feel as if it challenges my body, and ramps it up 10 fold. It is interesting, and i suppose once i am at peak health, my body will become at homeostasis with the ramp up in metabolism.

managing

Yeah, makes sense and i know you have hammered that point home, I am just a bit fascinated by it. My internal theory is that i have gotten very functional at being hypothyroid. Meaning, if i wake up and eat a carb heavy breakfast, lunch and dinner without caffeine, supplements or alcohol, i will be moderately functional. Decent at work, calm, average libido most likely, etc.

Whenever i bring something in that uncouples my metabolism, i feel as if it challenges my body, and ramps it up 10 fold. It is interesting, and i suppose once i am at peak health, my body will become at homeostasis with the ramp up in metabolism.
FWIW, that response may be a cortisol response. I've experienced very much the same. But thyroid if properly dosed ought to blunt cortisol response. I'm having very good results with this with tyromix. Will write it up on that thread, but want to complete a couple of weeks on it before I do. I haven't tried tyronene.

Just sharing this because it sounds like we are coming from a very similar place.

Jsaute21

FWIW, that response may be a cortisol response. I've experienced very much the same. But thyroid if properly dosed ought to blunt cortisol response. I'm having very good results with this with tyromix. Will write it up on that thread, but want to complete a couple of weeks on it before I do. I haven't tried tyronene.

Just sharing this because it sounds like we are coming from a very similar place.

It could very well be. I think i have low cortisol naturally. Tyromax works very well for me in the morning with breakfast for 2-3 hours. Then my pulse drops lower than it would be without the administration to begin with. Caffeine acts similarly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

You tested low on cortisol on those saliva tests right? If there is adrenal issue and cortisol is low then thyroid or raising metabolism can be an issue. Having proper cortisol response is vital for not feeling like you are hitting the gas pedal but the car is not in gear. Did you investigate why cortisol is low?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals