Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Uncaged

I have been using Tyronene once a day on my scalp, combined with niacinamide and cyproheptadine. I have inch long hairs already sprouting from a previously bare area, and my hair is filling in, the opposite of how it fell out. So far one month in, and this is combined with diet and supplements. Topical thyroid seems to be a nice compliment to everything else.

I add one drop Tyronene to a tsp of water, then add the niacinamide and cyproheptadine, and dab it on my scalp.

Drareg

@Wagner83 @superhuman
Thanks,anybody try it yet,I'm looking to explore all of the supplements again topically with this solution as it works much better than tocopherol and DMSO for me,see does anything interesting happen.........

Wagner83

@Wagner83 @superhuman
Thanks,anybody try it yet,I'm looking to explore all of the supplements again topically with this solution as it works much better than tocopherol and DMSO for me,see does anything interesting happen.........
Let us know how your experiments go! I have not tried tyronene with the new solvent , I'm not sure I will except well diluted to heal the skin quicker when needed.

Hevel

I have been using Tyronene once a day on my scalp, combined with niacinamide and cyproheptadine. I have inch long hairs already sprouting from a previously bare area, and my hair is filling in, the opposite of how it fell out. So far one month in, and this is combined with diet and supplements. Topical thyroid seems to be a nice compliment to everything else.

I add one drop Tyronene to a tsp of water, then add the niacinamide and cyproheptadine, and dab it on my scalp.
Interesting, is the new hair growing on the front temples or just the crown area? I've noticed some thickening of existing hair from using cynomel+dmso but never experienced anything close to new hair growth on bald areas.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you speak about T4 topical now or T4 orally as well? Are you not a fan of taking T4 orally either?

Any T4 is probably not optimal on its own. Oral or topical does not matter much. Either T4/T3 combo or pure T3 would be the way to go (IMO).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If say you have estrogen or other stuff stored in fat around your body, say legs or something. Could it benefit to apply t3 on that area?

T3, vitamin E, vitamin K, aspirin, caffeine, etc should all help with locally stored estrogenic compounds.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lazy question possibly but has Tyronene changed to the newer solution of SFA esthers and ethanol?

All former DMSO supplements (except MelaNon) now use the SFA/ethanol solvent.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Uncaged

Interesting, is the new hair growing on the front temples or just the crown area? I've noticed some thickening of existing hair from using cynomel+dmso but never experienced anything close to new hair growth on bald areas.

Both. Also have hair poking out below my current hairline, in the middle (widows peak) and out to the sides of my forehead. They are approaching the level on my forehead where my original teen hairline used to reside. So far it's not very thick, but they are there.

Uncaged

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback. How many times daily do you do this regimen?

Very welcome! Currently once per day, though I've considered increasing the frequency.

I am also taking cynomel throughout the day, 1/4 tab of cynoplus before bed (started recently), and consuming no less than a half gallon of fresh organic OJ, half gallon of fresh pressed organic apple juice, and half gallon 2% milk, daily. I also use the Energin supplement from Idealabs, daily. @Hevel

Dhair

@haidut I have a couple questions.
First, I ordered this just few days ago. Would I be getting the SFA esthers solution or the DMSO solution?
Second, I bought this to replicate my very positive experience with applying tyromix to the gonads, and I have reason to believe that tyronene would be even more effective for this purpose. Would you expect the SFA esthers solution of this product to be much less effective for this purpose than the DMSO solution, or should the results be similar either way?
Thanks

Wagner83

@haidut I have a couple questions.
First, I ordered this just few days ago. Would I be getting the SFA esthers solution or the DMSO solution?
Second, I bought this to replicate my very positive experience with applying tyromix to the gonads, and I have reason to believe that tyronene would be even more effective for this purpose. Would you expect the SFA esthers solution of this product to be much less effective for this purpose than the DMSO solution, or should the results be similar either way?
Thanks
Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

What was you experience with tyromix on the gonads?

Dhair

What was you experience with tyromix on the gonads?
Damn... if it's as of Friday, then I guess I missed the new solution by one day. Very frustrating as I think I've been getting dry eyes from all of these DMSO based supplements I've been taking. I keep missing the supps new solvents by just a few days.

It's the only thing that has helped me since my flouroqinolone poisoning and bad experience with finasteride. One drop on the scrotum would provide immediate stress relief, better sexual function, better cognitive function, and dramatic increase in visual acuity. I had to stop doing it for a while because I was getting too much of an adrenaline response, but I started again with similar results. Unfortunately, it stopped working for me, and I think that's due to too much t4 build-up, but I can't be sure. Could be rt3. Hopefully I can figure out an effective dose for tyronene that will yield similar results.

Wagner83

Damn... if it's as of Friday, then I guess I missed the new solution by one day. Very frustrating as I think I've been getting dry eyes from all of these DMSO based supplements I've been taking. I keep missing the supps new solvents by just a few days.

It's the only thing that has helped me since my flouroqinolone poisoning and bad experience with finasteride. One drop on the scrotum would provide immediate stress relief, better sexual function, better cognitive function, and dramatic increase in visual acuity. I had to stop doing it for a while because I was getting too much of an adrenaline response, but I started again with similar results. Unfortunately, it stopped working for me, and I think that's due to too much t4 build-up, but I can't be sure. Could be rt3. Hopefully I can figure out an effective dose for tyronene that will yield similar results.

The change in solvent happened well before that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

You did not miss anything. The solvent was changed weeks ago. I meant to say that if anything was to be ordered that Friday it would be using the new solvent.

Last edited:

Dhair

You did not miss anything. The solvent was changed weeks ago. I meant to say that if anything was to be ordered that Friday it would be using the new solvent.
I do not think the new solvent will make the Tyronene less effective. If anything, it may make it better as with the DMSO there may have been a delivery of too much T3 to the skin and it could have been turning it to T2. Peat said a few times that much lower concentrations than mcg/drop would be ideal. I think he said 10mcg/ml, while our Tyronene has about to 200mcg/ml.
Okay, thanks. I was going to try it with an 8mcg drop first and then I was going to dilute it to about 4mcg. The tyronene is in a .5 oz bottle, correct? I was going to dilute it with distilled water in a 30ml bottle and then pour half back into the Tyronene bottle and the other half into my empty tyromix bottle. Edit: it's actually a 60 ml bottle so my measurements are off by half

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals