Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

I think he has already addressed these questions abotu T3 in many of his emails. How is Tyronene unique or different? I did notice increase T3 and T2 levels from topicaly Tyronene. My TSH dropped a lot more from oral use than topical use though. So, maybe liver is somehow involved in the feedback on TSH.

When you say oral use... do you mean simply ingesting drops into mouth and swallowing? Or putting it in something like honey, etc?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When you say oral use... do you mean simply ingesting drops into mouth and swallowing? Or putting it in something like honey, etc?

I used it in Pepsi but have tried on its own under the tongue as well.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I think he has already addressed these questions abotu T3 in many of his emails. How is Tyronene unique or different? I did notice increase T3 and T2 levels from topicaly Tyronene. My TSH dropped a lot more from oral use than topical use though. So, maybe liver is somehow involved in the feedback on TSH.
For the uptake question, Ray has commented on all tissues have the ability to metabolize T4, but I can't find any references to T3.

It's interesting about the TSH; Dr. Kenneth Blanchard used small amounts of topical T3 with good clinical results, but not T4, as it had no effect. This probably has less relevancy with DMSO as a solvent, however. I suppose individual experimentation should continue.

Have you considered releasing a T4-only supplement? It would complete the NDT, T3, and T3/T4 selections.

Last edited:

Wagner83

My TSH dropped a lot more from oral use than topical use though. So, maybe liver is somehow involved in the feedback on TSH.
If TSH stays elevated with topical use does it mean the body will not stop producing its own thyroid hormones as would happen with oral use? Or as Ray suggested, the concentration of T3 could be high in the first 0.5 cm of skin and quite less would reach the bloodstream.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If TSH stays elevated with topical use does it mean the body will not stop producing its own thyroid hormones as would happen with oral use? Or as Ray suggested, the concentration of T3 could be high in the first 0.5 cm of skin and quite less would reach the bloodstream.

I guess that would be one explanation. Endogenous production usually does not slow down until temps reach 99 degrees and stay sustained at that level for a few days. But the deiodinase can still kick in and convert T into T2 if the organism senses there is too much T3. I think TSH is only useful to measure if the negative feedback mechanism works well. Like all the other feedback mechanisms (cortisol/ACTH, estrogen/LH+FSH, calcium/PTH, etc) it cannot be relied upon exclusively to figure out how well metabolism is working or whether there is enough thyroid floating around.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
For the uptake question, Ray has commented on all tissues have the ability to metabolize T4, but I can't find any references to T3.

It's interesting about the TSH; Dr. Kenneth Blanchard used small amounts of topical T3 with good clinical results, but not T4, as it had no effect. This probably has less relevancy with DMSO as a solvent, however. I suppose individual experimentation should continue.

Have you considered releasing a T4-only supplement? It would complete the NDT, T3, and T3/T4 selections.

Not interested in T4. Most people I have asked that have tried pure T4 hate it. It made them much more hypo than before while tanking there TSH at which point the doctor stopped listening to their complaints as he/she assumed all is fine.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Not interested in T4. Topically it would be next to useless and I don't like its effects anyways. Most people I have asked that have tried pure T4 hate it. It made them much more hypo than before while tanking there TSH at which point the doctor stopped listening to their complaints as he/she assumed all is fine.
I figured you'd have that answer; I've heard that complaint before. "But the labs say you're healthy! Here, have some Prozac."

After I get labs, I'll place an order for Tyronene, dilute the mixture, and report my results here.

Last edited:

Wagner83

I guess that would be one explanation. Endogenous production usually does not slow down until temps reach 99 degrees and stay sustained at that level for a few days. But the deiodinase can still kick in and convert T into T2 if the organism senses there is too much T3. I think TSH is only useful to measure if the negative feedback mechanism works well. Like all the other feedback mechanisms (cortisol/ACTH, estrogen/LH+FSH, calcium/PTH, etc) it cannot be relied upon exclusively to figure out how well metabolism is working or whether there is enough thyroid floating around.
As discussed on the other threads T2 can be an active hormone (at least some forms of it) and Ray also reported a researcher found healthy mitonchondria turned T3 into T2 anyway (last Ray Peat mails I posted). Could converting more T3 into T2 not be an issue?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Which has a stronger negative feedback on TSH, T4 or T3?

I think it is T4 unfortunately. That is one of the reasons it gets converted into rT3 - i.e. the organism responds by quickly inactivating the excess pro-hormone and also drops TSH.

superhuman

I think it is T4 unfortunately. That is one of the reasons it gets converted into rT3 - i.e. the organism responds by quickly inactivating the excess pro-hormone and also drops TSH.

Do you speak about T4 topical now or T4 orally as well? Are you not a fan of taking T4 orally either?

cardochav

Where can i get the skinny on the new solvent being used in place of DMSO? Does it absorb as well as DMSO? Can I request my supplements in DMSO form?

Wagner83

Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but I used about one drop of tyronene on penis for a few days, I slept bad and sweated like a pig (it's very hot around here), the day after I quit using it I ate some goat cheese and got a bad sinusitis which a few days later has turned into bronchitis, weather is perfect so I'm wondering if the rebound effect after using t3 somehow inhibited my metabolism and led to greater vulnerability. Just food for thought, for those considering using thyroid there are some pretty telling horror stories on the internet.

PS: I forgot that I also used a bit (100 mg) niacinamide on those days.

Last edited:

superhuman

@haidut do you think t4 is not a smart way to go for correcting hypothyroid or low temp/pulse even orally? Like t3 only and maybe a small amount of t4 like in tyromix in the evening?

Would you go about dosing t3 or t3/t4 orally or topical or both for trying to correct low temp/pulse etc?

I just cant seem to get any effect from either

DaveFoster

Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but I used about one drop of tyronene on penis for a few days, I slept bad and sweated like a pig (it's very hot around here), the day after I quit using it I ate some goat cheese and got a bad sinusitis which a few days later has turned into bronchitis, weather is perfect so I'm wondering if the rebound effect after using t3 somehow inhibited my metabolism and led to greater vulnerability. Just food for thought, for those considering using thyroid there are some pretty telling horror stories on the internet.

PS: I forgot that I also used a bit (100 mg) niacinamide on those days.
Why not try a lower dose, as in 0.5 mcg or 1 mcg/day for a few days?

Wagner83

Why not try a lower dose, as in 0.5 mcg or 1 mcg/day for a few days?
Sheer laziness and lack of funds, I'd have needed to order other bottles/droppers (dmso-proof) and dilute the tyronene in there . I'll consider it though because the dose I used seemed to help the skin heal quicker. In his recent mails Ray also suggested topical T3 could achieve high concentrations locally and moderate concentration in the bloodstream.

superhuman

If say you have estrogen or other stuff stored in fat around your body, say legs or something. Could it benefit to apply t3 on that area?

meatbag

Meatbag, great post; I got a lot of value out of your experiences! I too experience very strong hyperthyroidism (adrenaline) from T4 only (although I'm not sure if I had such an experience with Thiroyd. It's great that your pulse went down and you're feeling better (I have a 90-100 pulse, which goes down with caffeine usage).

Just to clarify, are you currently consuming coffee and still using Tyronene, or have you ceased on the former. Also, what's your dose, when do you usually take it, and have you tried applying it to the testes, or do you still put it on your belly?

If you continue to have hair regrowth, then that's fantastic! Are you still taking mirtazapine by the way?

I still use tyronene occasionally when my feet or hands get really cold or just bad hypothyroid symptoms.

Last edited:

Drareg

Lazy question possibly but has Tyronene changed to the newer solution of SFA esthers and ethanol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals