Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Had labs done today and with more than 100 mcg Tyronene topically TSH is still 1 (as high as it used to be) and cholesterol is still too high. My TSH goes down to almost zero quickly even with very small amounts of T3 and so does cholesterol, so I believe that Tyronene either doesn't absorb through skin or has a very low potency.

I'm now going to try it orally for a week or two and then have another test done.

Thanks for the honest feedback. Waiting on my lab analysis as well.

superhuman

Had labs done today and with more than 100 mcg Tyronene topically TSH is still 1 (as high as it used to be) and cholesterol is still too high. My TSH goes down to almost zero quickly even with very small amounts of T3 and so does cholesterol, so I believe that Tyronene either doesn't absorb through skin or has a very low potency.

I'm now going to try it orally for a week or two and then have another test done.
Great looking dorward to results

aquaman

I wonder if some of the differences for preference of NDT over pure T3/T4 are due to differences in transthyretin/prealbumin levels between individuals (with NDT coming bound and the pure substances unbound) due to nutritional status or inflammation (from leaky capillaries)

Personally I used to take 40mcg tops of Grossman Cynomel, normally one tablet per day would be fine especially in summer - 80mcg I would have been close to dying!

I don't think it's simply a difference between synthetic and NDT. I tried Thiroyd from Thailand and it didn't work like Grossman stuff did.

Wagner83

Out of curiosity did you try one or two drops on your testicles? A couple of members have reported very potent (albeit different) effects.

blob69

I got another lab test done yesterday. The past week or so I was taking about 20 mcg Tyronene orally. The morning before the test I took about 10 mcg. TSH came back at 0.1, which is definitely lower than my normal, and cholesterol went down a bit too. So it seems that Tyronene works much better orally, at least for me. Still TSH 0.1 is a lot compared to 0.01 or less on Thylexan. So my next experiment will be 20 mcg Thylexan which I've just received in mail today. I will let you know the results of the comparison!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I got another lab test done yesterday. The past week or so I was taking about 20 mcg Tyronene orally. The morning before the test I took about 10 mcg. TSH came back at 0.1, which is definitely lower than my normal, and cholesterol went down a bit too. So it seems that Tyronene works much better orally, at least for me. Still TSH 0.1 is a lot compared to 0.01 or less on Thylexan. So my next experiment will be 20 mcg Thylexan which I've just received in mail today. I will let you know the results of the comparison!

Great, thank you!

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Anyone else find their sleep adversely affected by this t3? Makes me pretty hypo and I wake up with food cravings.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anyone else find their sleep adversely affected by this t3? Makes me pretty hypo and I wake up with food cravings.

If you have food cravings this is not a symptom of hypo. Hunger is a good sign and usually due to lowered stress hormones and blood sugar. T3 can drop cortisol and that can also lower blood sugar, signalling for hunger to appear.
Hypothyroid people (on average) have poor appetite.

Jsaute21

Understood but even in the middle of the night when sleep is adversely effected? Isn't a sign of health being able to go a substantial amount of time without needing food?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Understood but even in the middle of the night when sleep is adversely effected? Isn't a sign of health being able to go a substantial amount of time without needing food?

Yes, but hypothyroidism does not resolve overnight. Also, in hypothyroid people who wake up at night hunger is usually not present. They are just tired but wired and have no appetite. Hunger is usually a good sign, especially if it comes back after a period of poor appetite.

Last edited:

800mRepeats

When you said hypo, did you mean hypoglycemic?

I think haidut took it to mean hypothyroid.

Agent207

We also tested the Tyronene liquid using another lab and it confirmed that the T3 is in there and there has been no degradation over a period of 4 weeks. So, the T3 is there but maybe the topical route is not optimal for some people.

What would be best for keeping it from degradation, fridge?

Agent207

Also, you could try sublingual.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

Uncaged

@haidut I just received the Tyronene this morning. After just two doses (1 drop), spread out by four hours, I've noticed that my test mice are experiencing a huge boost in mood, and energy levels. I'm not sure if it's placebo, but WOW!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I just received the Tyronene this morning. After just two doses (1 drop), spread out by four hours, I've noticed that my test mice are experiencing a huge boost in mood, and energy levels. I'm not sure if it's placebo, but WOW!

Nice, thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Uncaged

Nice, thanks for the feedback! Where are you applying it on the mouse?

You're welcome, and Thank You! On the side of the right and left leg, alternating each application.

I've noticed temps have increased and are sitting close to, and have surpassed 98°F (previously low 97's) during the day, though their temp upon waking is still mid 96's. Although it is creeping up.

They signaled with their front leg, indicating a bit of swelling in the thyroid gland, which can be felt just below and to the left and right of the laryngeal prominence. I also noted that they seemed to notice it when swollowing.

So far the dose has been 8mcg every 2 hours (to mitigate that pesky problem of not being able to take 4mcg per hour ;):D) upon waking, until 5pm (40mcg/day).

In your expert opinion, having worked with mice for quite some time, would you recommend a later dose (post-5pm), or increasing the dose, pre 5 to 7 days?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You're welcome, and Thank You! On the side of the right and left leg, alternating each application.

I've noticed temps have increased and are sitting close to, and have surpassed 98°F (previously low 97's) during the day, though their temp upon waking is still mid 96's. Although it is creeping up.

They signaled with their front leg, indicating a bit of swelling in the thyroid gland, which can be felt just below and to the left and right of the laryngeal prominence. I also noted that they seemed to notice it when swollowing.

So far the dose has been 8mcg every 2 hours (to mitigate that pesky problem of not being able to take 4mcg per hour ;):D) upon waking, until 5pm (40mcg/day).

In your expert opinion, having worked with mice for quite some time, would you recommend a later dose (post-5pm), or increasing the dose, pre 5 to 7 days?

I would not take more than 8mcg T3 per sitting. It can get deactivated quickly if the organism decides it is too much. So, 8mcg every few hours should be fine. At night, I would take a T4/T3 combo if possible to prevent metabolism slowdown during the night. Peat has said he does this - T3 during the day and T4/T3 at night.

Last edited:

Jsaute21

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get away with just dosing T3 at breakfast (1-4 MCG or so.) I am a bigger fan of other pulse raising methods (such as Pansterone, energin, etc but obviously there is great potential with T3.) I am not interested in having to dose t3 multiple times a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals