Tyronene - Liquid T3 For Lab/research Use

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Aug 5, 2016.

1. kezfez

kezfez Member

This is the first topical thyroid med ive tried, so my only comparison.

2. aquaman

aquaman Member

I made another post not seeing this thread discussion - I'm not getting any impact from 16mcg doses and up to 80mcg a day from Tyronene, so will push it up to 25mcg doses and maybe up to 100mcg and see what happens.

Anyone else noticing less effect that with the old Grossman Cynomel tablets ?? - I never dared take half a pill (12.5mc) in one dose when I used that as would get hyper symptoms. I took 1/6th to 1/4 doses so 4-6mcg.

3. kezfez

kezfez Member

Do you have a thyroid Aquaman? Its possible for you that you may have a high rt3 that is competing with the t3 fir cell entry? I have no rt3 as i have no t4 in my system, but not sure of your situation.
    Years ago when i changed from ndt to t3 it took 3 months on a very high t3 dosage ie about 110mcg, to feel ok while my rt3 was clearing, then all of a sudden i went hyper and had to refuce my t3 gradually down to 40 ehere i have been stable for a long time.

4. superhuman

superhuman Member

How do you know you had high rt3 and if one has, how does one get rid of it ? TyroMix with t3 and t4 should also be good and produce something even tho one has high rt3

5. aquaman

aquaman Member

You mean do I have thyroid gland? It's not been removed.

I only take a bit of T4 from the Tyromix becuase I used to mix Cynoplus and Cytomel successfully at about 1:1 ratio T3 to T4. Normally I'd take the Cynoplus later in the evening to help through the night so would still be converting some T4 to T3 as I slept. I never used to take more than 40mcg.

I only went to NDT (Tyromax) when the Mexican pharmacies stopped selling Cynoplus/Cytomel

6. kezfez

kezfez Member

Rt3 is measured via blood like the other hormones...its usually likely though if you have a high T4 level and lowish T3. Rt3 is the bodies way of breaking down t4, prev
    Rt3 is measured via blood. Its a natural response to lower T4 levels, and in effect lower metabolism. RT3 increases in cases of illness, or fasting or from supplementing with unnecessary thyroid meds. If you have a decent level of t4 and take extra t3 it will increase rt., and if you take too much t4 it will convert to rt. to normalise levels.

7. kezfez

kezfez Member

Sorry, yes...i'm used to being on forums for thyroidless people lol...I meant do you have your own thyroid function? Ie, taking thyroid meds when you have a decent level will increase Rt3.