Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

amethyst

I think it can be given every 2 hours depending on dose. The 3mcg - 4mcg dose is probably good enough to take every 2 hours. The higher dose as in original Tyronene (8mcg) is probably best taken every 4-5 hours.
Thanks Haidut!

amethyst

Update: So rat has been on the tyronene (at the reduced dose) almost two weeks and temperature is good-I think, but am noticing that rat is not getting to 98.6 till a bit after lunch (2-2:30 pm'ish). Sometimes it goes up to 98.8 depending on what rat is doing. Waking temps are between 97.4- 97.8 so I take that as a positive? Just curious as to why the 98.6 is not arrived at until the afternoon or mid afternoon. Also, evening temperatures stay fairly stable at around 98.5 down to 98.3 before bed. Is that going in the right direction thyroid wise?

misery guts

Well delivery was prompt again (have ordered estroban and retinil before). I ordered from here because I trust Haidut above any other commercial vendor and wanted to make sure that what I was using was decent T3, instead of using a more questionable/cheaper vendor and then wondering if effects/lack of, were due to inpure product.

Anyway, I primarily ordered in the hopes it would affect my chronic depression. It hasn't. And as a result I have quickly increased the dose to around 8-10 drops a day. But, it has had a similar affect to methelation protocals (b12/folate mega doses) for me in terms of preventing dry skin, and appears to have improved stool solidity (something methylation protocals weren't doing for me). I have above average free T3 bloodwork so this isn't paritucularly surprising that it isn't affecting my depression, and I suspect I have a genetic/epigenetic issue preventing further success. etc etc

Anyway, I offered a girl at work who is a fitness instructor a try of it. She was extremely impressed and described 1 drop on the wrist within minutes as equal to a post-workout high. In short, I think the product is excellent quality, even if not a cure all for the cursed few like myself :(

Thank you Haidut, not just for the frequent posts illuminating the unknown for some of us less educated folk, but also for providing clean products for those of us in desperate situations who really do not need contaminated products polluting our search for happiness/health.

misery guts

Also forgot to mention:

This has been partly also due to Peat diet and other supplements (fat solubles/b's) - which I have been using for much longer now, but I have noticed roughly an increase from around 75kg to 85kg with no increase in waist circumference (belt loop!). I don't want to overstate the affect of Tyronene but this affect has certainly become pronounced over the past two weeks I have used it. As in my clothes fit a bit differently. I don't think I have burned much fat (I have purposely kept my calories high), but I think almost all of that weight gain is muscle.

TubZy

has anyone tried diluting this with water and applying topically to hair yet?

amethyst

has anyone tried diluting this with water and applying topically to hair yet?
I have diluted it with water, and take it orally as Haidut suggested, but I don't apply it to my hair, so that probably doesn't help you-sorry. But, others ? have used it on their skin so I don't see why you can't apply it topically to your hair or scalp.
I have a question about the oral route though...if anyone knows- is it better for absorption, to put a drop on your tongue or under your tongue?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well delivery was prompt again (have ordered estroban and retinil before). I ordered from here because I trust Haidut above any other commercial vendor and wanted to make sure that what I was using was decent T3, instead of using a more questionable/cheaper vendor and then wondering if effects/lack of, were due to inpure product.

Anyway, I primarily ordered in the hopes it would affect my chronic depression. It hasn't. And as a result I have quickly increased the dose to around 8-10 drops a day. But, it has had a similar affect to methelation protocals (b12/folate mega doses) for me in terms of preventing dry skin, and appears to have improved stool solidity (something methylation protocals weren't doing for me). I have above average free T3 bloodwork so this isn't paritucularly surprising that it isn't affecting my depression, and I suspect I have a genetic/epigenetic issue preventing further success. etc etc

Anyway, I offered a girl at work who is a fitness instructor a try of it. She was extremely impressed and described 1 drop on the wrist within minutes as equal to a post-workout high. In short, I think the product is excellent quality, even if not a cure all for the cursed few like myself :(

Thank you Haidut, not just for the frequent posts illuminating the unknown for some of us less educated folk, but also for providing clean products for those of us in desperate situations who really do not need contaminated products polluting our search for happiness/health.

Great, thanks.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have diluted it with water, and take it orally as Haidut suggested, but I don't apply it to my hair, so that probably doesn't help you-sorry. But, others ? have used it on their skin so I don't see why you can't apply it topically to your hair or scalp.
I have a question about the oral route though...if anyone knows- is it better for absorption, to put a drop on your tongue or under your tongue?

Applying to the gums or tongue should work, but as usual I have to say that we can't endorse such use on a lab/research product.

Last edited:

amethyst

Unlike the steroid supplements, which are dissolved at near maximum capacity of DMSO as a solvent, the Thyroid products can handle being applied to areas where there is bodily fluid and should not precipitate. This means applying to the gums or tongue should work, but as usual I have to say that we can't endorse such use.
The rats thank you :D

Bodhi

@haidut

Just received my order of T3

We spoke before about diluting with Vodka, i forgot to ask if the alcohol % matters ...
The vodka i have here is 37,5%

Thanks i am not a drinker so i did not realize there are different % of vodka...

Cheers!

Bodhi

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Just received my order of T3

We spoke before about diluting with Vodka, i forgot to ask if the alcohol % matters ...
The vodka i have here is 37,5%

Thanks i am not a drinker so i did not realize there are different % of vodka...

Cheers!

Bodhi

It won't matter that much as long as it is above 30%. So, you could use sherry or brandy if you want.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

Erica

Throwing this question out there: has anyone's rat ever started on a tyronene regimine (diluting in water and taken orally) and felt literally no reaction whatsoever? I started dosing cautiously, 2mcg at a time, and slowly worked my way to a full 8mcgs- still nothing. At this point I'm questioning the viability of the supplement and wondering if, perhaps, I received a fluke faulty product (@haidut)? Based on scanning through this thread, most experiences/reactions with the product seemed to have had a pretty rapid onset. What am I doing wrong? Does the product's potency dissipate with oral consumption? I've refrained from trying it transdermally as lil rat has experienced severe skin irritation from other Idealab supplements, presumably from the DMSO. Feedback would be appreciated!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Throwing this question out there: has anyone's rat ever started on a tyronene regimine (diluting in water and taken orally) and felt literally no reaction whatsoever? I started dosing cautiously, 2mcg at a time, and slowly worked my way to a full 8mcgs- still nothing. At this point I'm questioning the viability of the supplement and wondering if, perhaps, I received a fluke faulty product (@haidut)? Based on scanning through this thread, most experiences/reactions with the product seemed to have had a pretty rapid onset. What am I doing wrong? Does the product's potency dissipate with oral consumption? I've refrained from trying it transdermally as lil rat has experienced severe skin irritation from other Idealab supplements, presumably from the DMSO. Feedback would be appreciated!

Hi Erica,

I doubt that it is a faulty product since they are all made the same and if one is faulty then the entire batch should be as well. I can send you another bottle. Please PM me your address.

Last edited:

Erica

Hi Erica,

I doubt that it is a faulty product since they are all made the same and if one is faulty then the entire batch should be as well. I can send you another bottle to try, and the new batch has less DMSO so it doesn't seem to sting and irritate the skin any more. Please PM me your address.

I see, gotcha. I'll do just that, thank you!

kezfez

So ive tried the tyronene enough times now to know that it doesnt work for me at all.
I have had my thyroid removed and have been on t3 ( tertroxin) only for approx 2 years very succesfully. I moved from Australia where i was prescribed the Tertroxin to the states and thought id try tyronene.
I usually take 2 x 20mcg tablets per day so started with 2 x 3 drops of tyronene. I felt hypo very quickly and needed my usual tablet dosage on top of the drops. Luckily i still have some tertroxin left. I have tried 4 drops at a time but same thing happened.
I havent found a doctor in the states yet, so havent had bloods but i know my hypo sx well enough ( having no t4 in my body i feel hypo very quickly).
Not sure whats going on, anyone else with a similar experience?

Vanced

So ive tried the tyronene enough times now to know that it doesnt work for me at all.
I have had my thyroid removed and have been on t3 ( tertroxin) only for approx 2 years very succesfully. I moved from Australia where i was prescribed the Tertroxin to the states and thought id try tyronene.
I usually take 2 x 20mcg tablets per day so started with 2 x 3 drops of tyronene. I felt hypo very quickly and needed my usual tablet dosage on top of the drops. Luckily i still have some tertroxin left. I have tried 4 drops at a time but same thing happened.
I havent found a doctor in the states yet, so havent had bloods but i know my hypo sx well enough ( having no t4 in my body i feel hypo very quickly).
Not sure whats going on, anyone else with a similar experience?

Yes I had the same experience, no reaction whatsoever to it, within a few days I was very hypo and went back to another t3. I posted earlier in the thread a while back.

Maybe there was a bad batch?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals