Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am pleased to announce the release of Tyronene - a pure T3 products dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol. It contains the same total amount of T3 per bottle as another popular liquid T3 product on the market. However, the bottle we use is only half as big so the amount of solvent used to dissolve the T3 is less. This makes the product twice as concentrated. There is no need for references on this product, so in this thread I am just providing the basic information on the ingredients and concentration per drop.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Triiodothyronine is the active thyroid hormone. It is synthesized from T4 and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 8 mcg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
8mcg PER drop? that's too high, peat recommends 1-4mcg per dose.

I wanted to match the total amount of T3 in the BlueSky product and that's what it came down to. We can always change it later.

I wanted to match the total amount of T3 in the BlueSky product and that's what it came down to. We can always change it later.

That's surprising. Why?

Ray Peat said:
... it is efficient to approximate the physiological rate of T3 formation, by nibbling one (10 to 25 mcg) tablet during the day. When a large amount is taken at one time, the liver is likely to convert much of it to the inactive reverse T3 form, in a normal defensive response.

The physiological production of T3 is no more than 4 mcg an hour. At 8 mcg a dose, your product's dose is double the levels produced by the body in an hour.

I avoided buying the BlueSky product because of its higher unphysiologic dose. I don't understand why you've mimicked a competitor rather than create a Peat/physiological/sensible T3 dosed product.

Last edited:

superhuman

take a drop then, dilute it and take 1/2 or 1/3 of that and your safe. Come on ppl, haidut is awesome

Pointless

It's not difficult to dilute a substance, but it's a pain to go out and acquire a decent bottle that won't react with DMSO, and high-quality solvent like ethanol might not be available in some states. Maybe you could include a separate bottle with a solvent, and people could dilute the T3 to whatever their preference is? Anyone experimenting with lab chemicals should at least have the wherewithal to perform a simple dilution. Just a suggestion.

jitsmonkey

It's not difficult to dilute a substance, but it's a pain to go out and acquire a decent bottle that won't react with DMSO, and high-quality solvent like ethanol might not be available in some states. Maybe you could include a separate bottle with a solvent, and people could dilute the T3 to whatever their preference is? Anyone experimenting with lab chemicals should at least have the wherewithal to perform a simple dilution. Just a suggestion.

would it not work to simply acquire a dropper that dispenses at half the size of the standard delivery dropper Tyronene is dispensed with?

bluewren

Fantastic, Haidut! I was hoping you'd release a T3 product. As an added bonus, I know my credit card won't be hacked with this one.

Many, many thanks.

Bodhi

I am pleased and dissapointed at the same time....

Why not 4mcgs a drop?

Haidut you state that you matched the BSP product, the amount per drop is very unclear and allot of folks who use it are all indifferent about the amount per drop....

I is not to difficult to put one drop in a glass and drink half of it, but keep in mind that allot of us are using more supps and looking for the easiest ways to Peat.

The cooking, meal planning and supplementation is allot of work combined with busy life so 4 mgs a drop would be way more convenient to dose trough a busy workday....

mirc12354

But that way you get twice the amount in the same sized bottle. :) Since haidut mentioned on many occasions that labour cost represents the largest part of price (I guess at least for his nonresearch products) I guess it is welcome for most costumers...

Last edited:
The people raving about this product before trying it are in for a shock -- quite literally: 8 mcg of T3 will result in cold feet/hands, sweaty palms and anxiety. If not and your liver is good, you'll bump up rT3 because that's what it does when it gets too much T3 at once.

Kenneth Blanchard M.D., who's treated over a thousand people with clinical and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, uses T3 in daily doses of 0.5-2mcg. His belief is that current thyroid therapy is significantly overdosed, even the traditional "Amour grain". And with my experiences with thyroid, I'm beginning to lean towards his view in that we've all been overdosing on thyroid, which explains the hit-or-miss nature of it.

Last edited: