Tyromix

FitnessMike

Whatever you tolerate best, digestion-wise. For example, commercial fruit juices in the US, like Tropicana or even Costco organic, upset my gut. The only juices that I tolerate are those I squeeze and juice myself, at home. I buy oranges at the grocery store and squeeze them every morning, but not everyone needs to do this.

Orange juice tends to be the most nutrient dense, compared to grape or apple. So I'd look for an orange juice that you can tolerate -- even cheap commercial stuff could be all right if it doesn't cause you noticeable stomach problems. The fewer additives, the better. And if you don't tolerate any orange juice, then other fruit juices work well too, as they still have plenty of vitamins and minerals.
hey fam, are you still on this tyromix? if so, how's that going?

Vileplume

hey fam, are you still on this tyromix? if so, how's that going?
Hey man. After trying several different thyroid products, I settled on cynoplus and have used that for 4 months or so. The 4:1 ratio in cynoplus has worked well for me.

FitnessMike

Hey man. After trying several different thyroid products, I settled on cynoplus and have used that for 4 months or so. The 4:1 ratio in cynoplus has worked well for me.
How much and how many dosages?

Vileplume

1.25 tablets, which equates to 150 mcg T4 and 37.5 mcg T3. I take it in five separate doses of 1/4 tablet each.

@FitnessMike whoops, I forgot to reply to your comment with my above response.

FitnessMike

1.25 tablets, which equates to 150 mcg T4 and 37.5 mcg T3. I take it in five separate doses of 1/4 tablet each.

@FitnessMike whoops, I forgot to reply to your comment with my above response.
holy crab mate, that's a lot.

Vileplume

holy crab mate, that's a lot.
Yes, it might be a bit more than I need. I was on a full tablet and felt good, but my pulse still got low sometimes, so I wanted to try more. I need to get my cholesterol tested.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals