Tyromix

Vileplume

I bought this tyromix from ideal Labs. What is the recommended dosage and can it work orally

I began using tyromix today as well. People report a range of dosages on this forum, but I think it’s best to start small and slowly increase, as needed indicated by temps and pulse. I’m starting on one drop with each of my 4 main meals, so 4 drops per day total, spread out. 24 mcg T4 and 12 mcg T3.

Please keep us updated on your experiment!

Elize

Would love to hear more about your experience.

Thanks so much for sharing

forterpride

Would love to hear more about your experience.

Thanks so much for sharing

myself, my mother, sister, and a friend of mine all take 4 drops AM and 4 drops PM with food. Feel great on it. My mothers thyroid labs just came back perfect after being hypo for years. Only my sister gets occasional dandruff but I suspect that’s from her not getting enough Vit A. We have been taking it for a few years now.

Vileplume

myself, my mother, sister, and a friend of mine all take 4 drops AM and 4 drops PM with food. Feel great on it. My mothers thyroid labs just came back perfect after being hypo for years. Only my sister gets occasional dandruff but I suspect that’s from her not getting enough Vit A. We have been taking it for a few years now.

Nice, yes I listened to an interview with Dr. Peat the other day where he mentioned that increased thyroid function increases one’s need and tolerance for vitamin A. I’ve been taking Tyromix 4 drops/day for a few days and I feel good so far. Eating lots of liver and drinking lots of fruit juice as well.

forterpride

Nice, yes I listened to an interview with Dr. Peat the other day where he mentioned that increased thyroid function increases one’s need and tolerance for vitamin A. I’ve been taking Tyromix 4 drops/day for a few days and I feel good so far. Eating lots of liver and drinking lots of fruit juice as well.

careful with eating too much liver as it can suppress thyroid. I eat about a stamp sized piece every day. I’d say about 5-7oz a week is optimal imo.

Elize

Do you take the tyromix by mouth or topically? Thanks so much.

Elize

Would it work topically? I have absorbtion issues due to Celiac disease

Frankdee20

I know the NDT should be used orally, just picked up Tyromix and also want to know

Vileplume

When taking tyromix is it necessary to take vitamin A? Also fruit juice?
I don't think it's necessary to take extra vitamin A when taking Tyromix, but your diet should have some vitamin A in it anyway. In my experience, B vitamins and the key minerals help the most with tolerating thyroid. Fruit juice would be a great idea, for the sugar, b vitamins, and minerals, especially potassium.

Chophouse360

I don't think it's necessary to take extra vitamin A when taking Tyromix, but your diet should have some vitamin A in it anyway. In my experience, B vitamins and the key minerals help the most with tolerating thyroid. Fruit juice would be a great idea, for the sugar, b vitamins, and minerals, especially potassium.
Could you recommend a brand of fruit juice? Like does it have to be the expensive juice from Whole Foods?

Vileplume

Could you recommend a brand of fruit juice? Like does it have to be the expensive juice from Whole Foods?
Whatever you tolerate best, digestion-wise. For example, commercial fruit juices in the US, like Tropicana or even Costco organic, upset my gut. The only juices that I tolerate are those I squeeze and juice myself, at home. I buy oranges at the grocery store and squeeze them every morning, but not everyone needs to do this.

Orange juice tends to be the most nutrient dense, compared to grape or apple. So I'd look for an orange juice that you can tolerate -- even cheap commercial stuff could be all right if it doesn't cause you noticeable stomach problems. The fewer additives, the better. And if you don't tolerate any orange juice, then other fruit juices work well too, as they still have plenty of vitamins and minerals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals