Tyromix

Jing

Does anyone know why just one drop of tyromix would cause flaccid penis to shrink up ?

fradon

Does anyone know why just one drop of tyromix would cause flaccid penis to shrink up ?

Triiodothyronine (T3) is the active thyroid hormone. It is synthesized from thyroxine (T4) and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.

The product could be effecting hypothalamus, pituatary gland and andrenals causing erectile issues.

Scenes

Why though? I think this has been reported before in the tyromix thread, albeit rarely.

I got something similar when I used it.

OP
J

Jing

Also what would happen if I was to use tyromix for say one month then stop? Would I go back to how I was before or would I be worse ? Once starting thyroid do we have to stay on it?

Dhair

Also what would happen if I was to use tyromix for say one month then stop? Would I go back to how I was before or would I be worse ? Once starting thyroid do we have to stay on it?
I think you should do a lot more reading before you start experimenting with thyroid.

OP
J

Jing

I think you should do a lot more reading before you start experimenting with thyroid.
That's why I am asking before i properly use it... Can't seem to find an answer for this.

managing

That's why I am asking before i properly use it... Can't seem to find an answer for this.
I don't know that you need to read more. Can you clarify, did it cause erectile dysfunction? Or just shrinkage of an already flaccid penis?

A much better question would be, how is your erection when using it? How is orgasm/ejaculation? Honestly, I use this as a general indicator of the desirableness of any supplement. It doesn't have to enhance the experience, but if it diminishes it, its not right for me. Shrinkage could be a lot of things and isn't inherently bad, unless your job depends on it ;-)

FWIW, I have gone on/off with tyromix with no negatives. And yes, if anything, it enhances performance for me. :):

vulture

2dp4po.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals