TyroMix & Tyronene Labs

Raincoast

Just got labs back after 2 months or so of dosing as follows, 6-9 drops TyroMix transdermally in one dose before bed. And Tyronene, @ 1 drop in honey sweetened black tea every 2-3 hours at 6am-2pm. Blood taken at 4pm.

TSH

0.32-5.04
mU/L
T4 Free
10.6-19.7
pmol/L
T3 Free
3.00-5.90
pmol/L

It seems clear that the oral dosing of Tyronene is effective. And that the transdermal application of TyroMix is not absorbed.
I will take both in tea/honey from now on. Would be nice to have a TyroMix in just ethanol.
Previously, transdermal TyroMax increased my TSH to 7 or so. No data on free T3/T4 , would also be good in ethanol only.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just got labs back after 2 months or so of dosing as follows, 6-9 drops TyroMix transdermally in one dose before bed. And Tyronene, @ 1 drop in honey sweetened black tea every 2-3 hours at 6am-2pm. Blood taken at 4pm.

TSH

0.32-5.04
mU/L
T4 Free
10.6-19.7
pmol/L
T3 Free
3.00-5.90
pmol/L

It seems clear that the oral dosing of Tyronene is effective. And that the transdermal application of TyroMix is not absorbed.
I will take both in tea/honey from now on. Would be nice to have a TyroMix in just ethanol.
Previously, transdermal TyroMax increased my TSH to 7 or so. No data on free T3/T4 , would also be good in ethanol only.

Thanks, good to know. This is very helpful and I really appreciate you did the tests.
I don't think trandermal TyroMix is not absorbed, rather there is something in the skin that seems to deactivate the thyroid hormones. Ray said when used topically the dose should be very low, so I may have to change the formulation. But at least one route seems to work :):

Progesterone

TSH

0.32-5.04
mU/L
T4 Free
10.6-19.7
pmol/L
T3 Free
3.00-5.90
pmol/L

Why not just use Tyromix on tongue? I've been doing this for a few days with good results so far.

Is it because the DMSO? Is it dangerous to do this?

Jsaute21

TSH

0.32-5.04
mU/L
T4 Free
10.6-19.7
pmol/L
T3 Free
3.00-5.90
pmol/L

So you are dosing 8MCG every 2-3 hours for the first 8 hours of the day, or do you continue past 2PM?

OP
R

Raincoast

So you are dosing 8MCG every 2-3 hours for the first 8 hours of the day, or do you continue past 2PM?

In an effort to keep dmso, and fillers from Cytomel/Synthroid to a minimum I've decided to go back to taking 25mg Synthroid before bed. And dosing with Tyronene @1drop in honey/tea starting @ 6am, last dose around 2pm.

My target is 25mcg t4, and 32-40mcg t3 daily.

My second choice would be 1drop of TyroMix in honey/tea between 6am-2pm (every couple hours).

OP
R

Raincoast

Why not just use Tyromix on tongue? I've been doing this for a few days with good results so far.

Is it because the DMSO? Is it dangerous to do this?

TyroMix on tongue is doing the same as transdermal (second pass). If we want direct delivery to liver we must eat it, probably with sugar best.
In which case dmso is not needed.
Ideally it would be available in just ethanol for that purpose. A good alternative for those of us that are trying to get away from the fillers in tablets.

Jsaute21

In an effort to keep dmso, and fillers from Cytomel/Synthroid to a minimum I've decided to go back to taking 25mg Synthroid before bed. And dosing with Tyronene @1drop in honey/tea starting @ 6am, last dose around 2pm.

My target is 25mcg t4, and 32-40mcg t3 daily.

My second choice would be 1drop of TyroMix in honey/tea between 6am-2pm (every couple hours).

Just curious what fillers are in cynomel and cynoplus?

I dont experience effects from ORAL DMSO personally.

Progesterone

TyroMix on tongue is doing the same as transdermal (second pass). If we want direct delivery to liver we must eat it, probably with sugar best.
In which case dmso is not needed.
Ideally it would be available in just ethanol for that purpose. A good alternative for those of us that are trying to get away from the fillers in tablets.

Thank you sir. Been trying to get an answer to this question for a little bit.

OP
R

Raincoast

Just curious what fillers are in cynomel and cynoplus?

I dont experience effects from ORAL DMSO personally.

Synthroid Nonmedicinal ingredients: acacia, confectioner's sugar, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, lactose, magnesium stearate, povidone, and talc. Each yellow, round, colour-coded, scored tablet, debossed with "SYNTHROID" on one side and potency on the other side contains levothyroxine sodium, USP 100 µg.

Cytomel (Pfizer):Calcium sulfate, gelatin, starch (corn), stearic acid, sugar and talc

OP
R

Raincoast

Maybe I'll be sticking with TyroMix and Tyronene after seeing those ingredients again...

Jsaute21

Haha @Raincoast. Pretty bad but could be worse. Happy to see no soybean oil or a comparable posion.

I assume cynomel and cynoplus are exact same ingredients?

@haidut just curious, what are the chances you would ever create a tyronene or tyromix with MCT or tocopherols? Would probably be a huge hit.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haha @Raincoast. Pretty bad but could be worse. Happy to see no soybean oil or a comparable posion.

I assume cynomel and cynoplus are exact same ingredients?

@haidut just curious, what are the chances you would ever create a tyronene or tyromix with MCT or tocopherols? Would probably be a huge hit.

Considering it actually. The only issue is that when sold in tocopherol/oil solvent it would probably no longer be considered a lab chemical, so can't be sold legally. The thyroid hormones are prescription drugs and can only be sold as lab chemicals, for which DMSO/ethanol is the standard solvent. So, you see, I am using DMSO not just to piss people off, as some people suspect :):
There is a compelling reason(s) to do it.

Jsaute21

@haidut makes sense.

I feel bad even making suggestions for improvement with your top notch supplements. They are already in a league of their own as far as both Morality & Quality. I just think MCT's would provide some people some peace of mind, as placebo can be a powerful thing.

Peatogenic

I noticed the formulation now has ethanol. Does this mean oral is a better option now? I've been applying to skin.