TyroMix Reaction

Marytwo

i recently started on TyroMix per my ND's suggestion. I have been on TyroMax since January of this year. I added one drop of TyroMix to my morning dosage.... I place the drops on my inner wrist and rub together.... as I am rubbing it together it starts to have a burning sensation that becomes pretty painful...then as that calms down, my arms get a bunch of bumps on them and then it turns red. It takes it some time before everything goes away? i was wonder why this is happening and if I should stop the TyroMix?

Thank you,
Mary

haidut

Forum Supporter
i recently started on TyroMix per my ND's suggestion. I have been on TyroMax since January of this year. I added one drop of TyroMix to my morning dosage.... I place the drops on my inner wrist and rub together.... as I am rubbing it together it starts to have a burning sensation that becomes pretty painful...then as that calms down, my arms get a bunch of bumps on them and then it turns red. It takes it some time before everything goes away? i was wonder why this is happening and if I should stop the TyroMix?

Thank you,
Mary

This is most likely an allergic reaction to the DMSO. I would try using a different skin area (shoulders, legs, feet, etc) or dilute the drops with a bit of water or alcohol. The latter should eliminate the irritation but I would also try different skin area just to see if it is a local sensitivity.

OP
M

Marytwo

This is most likely an allergic reaction to the DMSO. I would try using a different skin area (shoulders, legs, feet, etc) or dilute the drops with a bit of water or alcohol. The latter should eliminate the irritation but I would also try different skin area just to see if it is a local sensitivity.
Thank you so much. I will try it on another area first. I did do just the TyroMax this evening and it caused a reaction also. Not as bad as with the TyroMix, but still.

tara

High concentration of DMSO causes skin irritation in quite a few people. Putting a couple of drops of water on the skin before adding the DMSO drops might be all it takes to avoid it. Then trying another spot seems reasonable. It seems as though a small number of people get some negative reaction to DMSO even if diluted - in this less likely case it may be better avoided.

keith

I get the same, but am taking a few DMSO products at the same time. @haidut are you still thinking of adding a line of some of the products in just ethanol? I would definitely prefer an ethanol, sublingual type product, where possible. I love your products, but I don't think DMSO agrees with me well, at least not in larger doses. Lapodin and Pansterone are the only ones I take in doses larger than two or three drops.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I get the same, but am taking a few DMSO products at the same time. @haidut are you still thinking of adding a line of some of the products in just ethanol? I would definitely prefer an ethanol, sublingual type product, where possible. I love your products, but I don't think DMSO agrees with me well, at least not in larger doses. Lapodin and Pansterone are the only ones I take in doses larger than two or three drops.

Ethanol is not nearly as good as a transdermal carrier as DMSO. Also, as Ray wrote in his article on progesterone, dissolving in pure ethanol stimulates the liver to excrete the substance as quickly as possible since the liver sees ethanol as a toxin. So, much less of the steroid has a chance of getting inside the cell and ethanol itself is really not good at getting the steroid inside the cell unlike DMSO, which shines in both respects. I may dilute the DMSO a bit but I have to do some blood tests before to make sure the absorption is not affected.

OP
M

Marytwo

I did all the drops (7 TyroMax and 1 TyroMix) on my calf this morning and didn't have a problem. I'll try rotating areas just so one doesn't get used constantly. Thank you so much for your help.

keith

Ethanol is not nearly as good as a transdermal carrier as DMSO. Also, as Ray wrote in his article on progesterone, dissolving in pure ethanol stimulates the liver to excrete the substance as quickly as possible since the liver sees ethanol as a toxin. So, much less of the steroid has a chance of getting inside the cell and ethanol itself is really not good at getting the steroid inside the cell unlike DMSO, which shines in both respects. I may dilute the DMSO a bit but I have to do some blood tests before to make sure the absorption is not affected.

Thanks for the explanation. Lapodin is actually the one I take the most of, if that is an ethanol possibility. I know the transdermal absorption wouldn't be as good; I know you can't present it as a such, but I would use it sublingually. I think the Pansterone I have is from the last batch of the old DMSO, so perhaps the next batch will be a little easier, but I have noticed Tyromix seems a little harsher than the others, although maybe that is because I use it more frequently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals