Tyromix Needs A Warning Label For Morons Like Me

DaveFoster

Maybe a bright red label for potentially dangerous products like research chemicals.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The only thing I can add is a line in bold/red that says "keep away from children". Any other warning could be construed as advocating this product for human use, which of course we do not.

superhuman

I find with haidut's thyroid products that you have to shake them well first. Can't tell if this is the case so much with tyronene since the bottle is opaque, but definitely with his first product tyromax, which I can tell stuff settles to the bottom. So I'm assuming with the others, too. My rats like both tyronene and tyromax very much, but I always shake them really really well before using. Meaning I shake the thyroid products, not the rats. :p

Not shaking well could account for your rats' lack of reaction to the product...the most active portion may have been in the bottom of the bottle and therefore you didn't get a good dose. Five drops not all that much anyway.

BTW, by "shaking well" I mean up and down but also side to side. Vigorous side-to-side shaking seems to get stuff up off the bottom of the bottle better. Not just haidut's stuff but any bottle where something has settled.

I havent really done much of that, i will do it for this dose and report back

Catecholamine

The only thing I can add is a line in bold/red that says "keep away from children". Any other warning could be construed as advocating this product for human use, which of course we do not.
A bright red label saying "FOR LAB/RESEARCH USE ONLY" would likely get the message across that it is, in fact, a potentially dangerous chemical (for lab/research use only).

haidut

Forum Supporter
A bright red label saying "FOR LAB/RESEARCH USE ONLY" would likely get the message across that it is, in fact, a potentially dangerous chemical (for lab/research use only).

Note, will try to add that on the next batch.

Xisca

No label can prevent mixing one for another! The only solution is having bottles of different size or color, to not mix.

My guinea pigs are waiting for me to order soon....
My rats like both tyronene and tyromax very much
I would have bet you had some of these!
How do you use products topically with hairs? :hairpull
:rolling

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals