TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

unsubscribed

Terms? If you mean temps, they're usually pretty good; my pulse is low after taking mirtazapine, which indicates high adrenaline.

So it would be a reaction to the T4 then. I do get back pain if I don't take aspirin daily (but I do, so it's a moot point), and my sleep is restful, but I often oversleep. What would you do in my situation, switch products?
Hey @DaveFoster , I know it's been a while but how did you find the Mirtazapine? Did you use it as an Anti Depressant or for other things like anti adrenaline?

Were you consistent in taking it? What dosage?

Thanks!

DaveFoster

Hey @DaveFoster , I know it's been a while but how did you find the Mirtazapine? Did you use it as an Anti Depressant or for other things like anti adrenaline?

Were you consistent in taking it? What dosage?

Thanks!
Well, elevated adrenaline can certainly cause depression; nothing increases malaise like a feeling of constant death or impending doom.

Yes, I took mirtazapine for several years at varying dosages. I ended up taking 45 mg. The literature suggests the greatest hormonal benefit would be at a lower dosage. I would rather take 7.5 mg than 45 mg for several months.

S.Holmes

@haidut Any idea when Idealabs will have Tyromix back in stock? Just wondering if I need to try and find a substitute (if even possible) or wait for it. Thank you!

LadyRae

@haidut Any idea when Idealabs will have Tyromix back in stock? Just wondering if I need to try and find a substitute (if even possible) or wait for it. Thank you!
I've run into this before I was well and they will have it back in stock within a few days....

Jessie

Oh...yes, I see that now. I did not know Idealabs has both. Now to decide which one I need to try first. Hmmmm.
TyroMix works best for me. I think NDT has too much T4 in it. Or maybe my liver is not in the greatest of conditions, and therefore "normal" T4 is actually "too much" for me at the moment.

Judd Crane

For those of you who've used both tyromix and tyromax, how does your dosage convert from tyroMax to tyroMix?

Jennifer

For those of you who've used both tyromix and tyromax, how does your dosage convert from tyroMax to tyroMix?

With TyroMax, I was taking 114 mcg of T4 and 27 mcg of T3 and with TyroMix, I’m needing much less T4 to maintain a good temp and pulse—54 mcg of T4 and 27 mcg of T3.

Jennifer

Hi @NommyWommy, I take a drop every two hours. To determine dosing, I took the total number of drops I needed for the day and spaced them out at least an hour so that I’m getting a physiologically appropriate amount of t3—no more than 3 mcg per hour.

peter88

Hi @NommyWommy, I take a drop every two hours. To determine dosing, I took the total number of drops I needed for the day and spaced them out at least an hour so that I’m getting a physiologically appropriate amount of t3—no more than 3 mcg per hour.
How fast do you feel the effects of tyromix? Would you recommend starting slow?

Jennifer

@peter88, I felt the effects (an increase in body heat and energy) with the first drop, and it freaked me out initially. Coming from TyroMax, I didn’t expect TyroMix to have such an immediate effect. I figured it would be fast acting, but not that fast. I’m training to climb mountains again and before switching to TyroMix, my fingers would swell during a session and I would need a nap afterwards, but as soon as I started taking TyroMix, the swelling and need for naps ceased.

peter88

@peter88, I felt the effects (an increase in body heat and energy) with the first drop, and it freaked me out initially. Coming from TyroMax, I didn’t expect TyroMix to have such an immediate effect. I figured it would be fast acting, but not that fast. I’m training to climb mountains again and before switching to TyroMix, my fingers would swell during a session and I would need a nap afterwards, but as soon as I started taking TyroMix, the swelling and need for naps ceased.
Amazing, thank you for sharing.

Jennifer

@peter88, I drop it on my tongue and give it a minute to absorb before swallowing. It may sting a bit, especially if you have just recently brushed your teeth, but it’s usually only for a few seconds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals