TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Conficiens

I think the DMSO and the increased half-life from transdermal use make this a functionally more potent product. As such, most people using it reported doing best on 2-4 drops daily and going beyond that caused issues. When you ingest 1 grain equivalent of Cynoplus a very small portion (~15%) actually reaches the bloodstream. With TyroMix, almost everything reaches the bloodstream when taken topically. So, on the bases of that crude comparison, I'd say TyroMix (topically) is probably 6-7 times more potent than Cynoplus (orally).

Oh. Are the dosages dmso-calibrated? i.e will taking 1 serving of tyromix still be 3mg t3 and 6mg t4 physiologically?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

encerent

Oh. Are the dosages dmso-calibrated? i.e will taking 1 serving of tyromix still be 3mg t3 and 6mg t4 physiologically?

From my tests, I would agree with haidut's estimate that this is 6-7 times more potent than oral thyroid. so 3mcg t3 and 6mg t4 would hit you like ~19.5 mcg / 39 mcg.

encerent

.2*
How do you dilute or take a half drop? If a different bottle, you estimate the drops are the same size?

Yeah a 15 ml dopper bottle should give about 360 drops.

So into a new 15 ml bottle and using a 10 mL graduated cylinder I put:

30 drops Tyromix (= 1.25 ml)
7.5 ml vodka
6.25 ml of DMSO

Each drop is now ~.25 mcg T3 / .5 mcg T4

Conficiens

.2*

Yeah a 15 ml dopper bottle should give about 360 drops.

So into a new 15 ml bottle and using a 10 mL graduated cylinder I put:

30 drops Tyromix (= 1.25 ml)
7.5 ml vodka
6.25 ml of DMSO

Each drop is now ~.25 mcg T3 / .5 mcg T4

Awesome. What do the effects of this feel like?

Keith Caulder

I'm currently taking 100 mcg of liquid T3 now and would like to try cutting back and adding TyroMix at night. Any suggestion on dosages for both? I will be adding 11-Keto DHT that came in the male today next week too.

Keith Caulder

I'm considering switching from the liquid oral T3 to transdermal Tyronrne, but the oral is working and hate to try to fix what isn't broken.

jaakkima

From my tests, I would agree with haidut's estimate that this is 6-7 times more potent than oral thyroid. so 3mcg t3 and 6mg t4 would hit you like ~19.5 mcg / 39 mcg.

This is all very strange sounding because I don't feel much of an effect from 1 drop. I get very edgy symptoms when I ingest more than I need of T3 (T3-Pro), which could be just 5mcg depending on the time of day and how much T3 is in my system at the moment. If this potency thing is the case I would expect to have a huge effect from a drop of Tyromix. I don't *at all*.

jaakkima

I mean that what I feel from a drop of Tyromix in terms of T3 is very similar to what I feel from 3mcg of T3-Pro.

tomisonbottom

This is all very strange sounding because I don't feel much of an effect from 1 drop. I get very edgy symptoms when I ingest more than I need of T3 (T3-Pro), which could be just 5mcg depending on the time of day and how much T3 is in my system at the moment. If this potency thing is the case I would expect to have a huge effect from a drop of Tyromix. I don't *at all*.

I think it would make sense that different people are getting different effects. Everyone's metabolism is in a different place at the time of dosing. One person might be converting T4 a lot better than another person, or they might have more T3 in their system already at the time of dosing. There are just so many variables from person to person.

jaakkima

I think it would make sense that different people are getting different effects. Everyone's metabolism is in a different place at the time of dosing. One person might be converting T4 a lot better than another person, or they might have more T3 in their system already at the time of dosing. There are just so many variables from person to person.

That could explain certain differences with different people using the same product but I don't see how that exaplains my comparison between two T3 products, which has been consistent for me while using both day to day.

encerent

Awesome. What do the effects of this feel like?

I'll try it out the next few days and report back. So far I've only tried the default concentration @ 2 drops a day, and I couldn't sleep. I felt good on it though, and it completely slayed my depression and calmed my anxiety. At night at bedtime I didn't get tired at all though, even though the last 3mcg T3 / 6 mcg T4 dose was about 8 hours earlier.

Evan

Whats the best way to use this? once/day, 2x/day, morning, afternoon, night?

Pointless

You're comparing T3 only with a T3+T4 product. The T4 significantly slows down the effect and dampens it. So 6 mcg of T3 from TyroMix is not going to give you overdose symptoms, even if 5 mcg T3 from T3-Pro will.

jaakkima

You're comparing T3 only with a T3+T4 product. The T4 significantly slows down the effect and dampens it. So 6 mcg of T3 from TyroMix is not going to give you overdose symptoms, even if 5 mcg T3 from T3-Pro will.

It makes that much of a difference if the T4 and T3 are in the same solution or taken immediately together vs the T4 already being in my blood and tissues? If so I guess that would explain the smoother feeling the Tyromix gives.

Rtm320

Hey all, wondering what it might mean if I experience lower pulse rate after taking Tyromix?
I just received mine today and took two doses--the first 2 drops in the afternoon, the second 3 drops before bed and my pulse nearly dropped 10 seconds from 61 to 53 :( :( ??

tara

Hey all, wondering what it might mean if I experience lower pulse rate after taking Tyromix?
I just received mine today and took two doses--the first 2 drops in the afternoon, the second 3 drops before bed and my pulse nearly dropped 10 seconds from 61 to 53 :( :( ??
If you have not used thyroid supps before, then you could try taking a more cautious approach to beginning supplementation. Reading other comments here, it seems some people got quite significant effects from just one drop in a day.

Rtm320

Thanks Tara. Yea, I've never taken thyroid before, that was my thought initially but when one drop didn't have any effect I figured I needed more. I will continue to experiment, trying one drop today and monitoring temps/pulse. My temp this AM was pretty low at 96 but waking pulse was about 79...?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Pulse always has to be measured with core temps and while also checking temp of the extremities. In some people, thyroid lowers pulse if it was high before that due to adrenaline/cortisol.

aarfai

My rat would like to know if TyroMix is just as effective when taken orally. Thank you