TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Hard to say, I guess I can feel it possibly working better. Maybe more body heat but it's hard to tell as it's winter now. I don't seem to get all these grand effects that others seem to get from all these supplements. And yet I been using 25-35 drops a day, so go figure. Perhaps others are in more poor health than I, and get more from these sort of things. I will be having labs soon, but I feel like 2 months at that dose should have made me hyperthyroid by now.

I can't tell you about hair, I have extremely thick hair, and lots of it pulled down into a ponytail partway down my back. Always had thick hair since a child.

This is an email I received from Idea Labs regarding the Eugenol...

Appreciate you !

Thank you!

johnsmith

Is the keto diet along with thyroid supplementation a problematic combination?

I take 10 drops of Tyromix throughout the day with an extra 25mcg of synthetic t4. I've been on the Keto diet for two weeks and I'm very low energy right now.

Progesterone

Is the keto diet along with thyroid supplementation a problematic combination?

I take 10 drops of Tyromix throughout the day with an extra 25mcg of synthetic t4. I've been on the Keto diet for two weeks and I'm very low energy right now.

Yes, because it's silly.

Why are you tanking your carbs? lol, you need them for energy

Progesterone

Hard to say, I guess I can feel it possibly working better. Maybe more body heat but it's hard to tell as it's winter now. I don't seem to get all these grand effects that others seem to get from all these supplements. And yet I been using 25-35 drops a day, so go figure. Perhaps others are in more poor health than I, and get more from these sort of things. I will be having labs soon, but I feel like 2 months at that dose should have made me hyperthyroid by now.

I can't tell you about hair, I have extremely thick hair, and lots of it pulled down into a ponytail partway down my back. Always had thick hair since a child.

I got the Eugenol version today, tested.

I find the previous version actually burns more in the mouth/tongue.

I did find a very interesting study today that states Eugenol is comparable to DMSO in terms of penetration enhancers for drug permeation across the human skin

Progesterone

Eugenol version can sure seem to increase libido a whole lot, at least so far on first few doses. Seems to improve libido and self confidence.

Reminds me of DMSO version in that regard.

johnsmith

Yes, because it's silly.

Why are you tanking your carbs? lol, you need them for energy
I did it as an experiment. After three weeks my energy levels were so low, just standing made my back feel tired. Needless to say, I'm back on carbs now. The only benefits I noticed from keto was clearer vision and slight improvements in brain fog.

Progesterone

I did it as an experiment. After three weeks my energy levels were so low, just standing made my back feel tired. Needless to say, I'm back on carbs now. The only benefits I noticed from keto was clearer vision and slight improvements in brain fog.

Yeah. I've tried it too.

You feel good at first... yes, but then you feel worse overall.

Progesterone

Anyone experience increased scalp hair shedding on Tyromix?

I was.... so I stopped using it for a few days just to see, and shedding is gone.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Anyone experience increased scalp hair shedding on Tyromix?

I was.... so I stopped using it for a few days just to see, and shedding is gone.

Weren't you on T3 only initially and that has cased hair shedding and then when you went on Tyromix (T3/T4) shedding stopped?

Progesterone

So... on Tyromix I would shed a lot of scalp hair.

Stopped that, now on NOW brand unscented progesterone cream only, apply to testicles.

Almost no scalp shedding now.

Grapelander

Eugenol is interesting in that is is anesthetic & antiseptic. Clove bud oil is approx 80% eugenol.

RP: During G. W. Crile's long career (1889-1941), understanding shock, biological energy, and fatigue were his main concerns. He believed that shock was the result of brain exhaustion, and in one of his last publications he showed that the brains from exhausted animals produced less bioluminescence than those from rested animals. His importance was in demonstrating that fatigue and shock are systemic conditions of the organism, rather than isolated events in muscles and nerves. Recent publications are showing the validity of this view. Crile's approach to the prevention and treatment of shock was based on isolating the damaged area with local anesthetics. Blocking the nerves from one injured part of the body, for example the sciatic nerve in the leg, could preserve energy production (and normal cell functions) throughout the rest of the body.

RP from Generative Energy pg 62:
Sedation or anesthesia decreases the use of energy, making it possible to recover a store of energy, and the efficient, relaxed state of readiness that goes with an adequate reserve of energy. Thyroid and other hormones can increase the rate at which energy is produced, but some of the steroid hormones also have the sedative and anesthetic actions which provide the other aspect of recovery: while production of energy increases, wasteful use decreases.
The idea of the "therapeutic vector" means that any treatment should combine preservation of energy with restoration of energy production. Shock, which is a state of suppressed energy production, can be used to illustrate this approach.
Several times in the last 50 years great advances were made in understanding the nature of shock, but they tend to be ignored or forgotten. I think this is because our medical culture.

RP from Generative Energy pg 65:
Intravenous glucose has been used successfully to bring patients out of septic shock. The tonic effects of intravenous local anesthetics are, I think, largely the result of
their ability to open the arterioles.

Progesterone

FYI,

I stopped tyromix for 2-3 weeks and i notice my hair is getting lighter (light brown) and while it sheds way less... seems way flatter and possibly thinning ish?

I am going back on Tyromix now, just dosed 1 drop of eugenol version, feel fantastic....

Why did haidut switch out the eugenol version to something else so quickly????????

Progesterone

Are you still using tyromix?

Update pls?

Mitchell777

I have been using TyroMix for a week now, applying one drop on the wrist but am yet to really notice anything at all... Is that just me or is anyone else finding that they do not feel or notice anything from one or even two drops I have tried and still nothing, I even put a drop in some orange juice and took orally, Still nothing.

Does anyone know anywhere on their body where they applied and they got a response from it? I just feel like I should feel something from at least 2 drops.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals