TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Topical for first two drops, and on the tongue for remaining three drops. Didn't experience a difference between the two (or at all) thus far.

Hmm, any change in temps.. or anything else?

Perhaps you need to increase dosage, and give it more time.

Last edited:

Progesterone

I am starting to get scalp hair shedding from Tyromix.

Not saying it's hurting hairline at all just that hair is shedding more than normal.

Anyone else noticed the same? been on for maybe 4-6 weeks now.

Progesterone

In regards to my last comment... lately because of work, I've been only able to dose once or twice a day, instead of my usual once every 3-4 hours... think that made me go hypo?!

Anyways, back to more regular dosing schedule.

KennethKaniff

The new Eugenol version has a really unpleasant odor and flavor. Rather unfortunate because I bought 3 of them. @haidut any word on why you switched away from the 2-pyrrolidone? I liked that version much better

Sumbody

The new Eugenol version has a really unpleasant odor and flavor. Rather unfortunate because I bought 3 of them. @haidut any word on why you switched away from the 2-pyrrolidone? I liked that version much better

I absolutely agree!

The odor is too strong, and for someone who uses this several times throughout the day, I find myself constantly reeking of that smell.

Not only is the smell terrible, but dosing in usual locations, like the inside of the elbow, creates a burning sensation that is unbearable!

I'm curious as to why the change as well.

Progesterone

I absolutely agree!

The odor is too strong, and for someone who uses this several times throughout the day, I find myself constantly reeking of that smell.

Not only is the smell terrible, but dosing in usual locations, like the inside of the elbow, creates a burning sensation that is unbearable!

I'm curious as to why the change as well.

Wait, what? Tyromix solvent changed again? I have the 2-pyrrolidone version.

Now the solvent is Eugenol?

Just looked it up, yes it is... hrm, but why????? If you're change the formula, go back to DMSO, which was the best.

Last edited:

Sumbody

How's the potency with the new version?

I think it might actually be stronger, to be honest.

Just the smell is quite annoying. It's not so much that it smells bad, it's just that you don't want to be smelling it all the time.

Basically smells like cloves.

Last edited:

Progesterone

So this new solvent is supposed to be even more potent?

Would be cool if haidut could talk about the differences...

Sumbody

So this new solvent is supposed to be even more potent?

That is just my anecdotal opinion.

I have been using Tyromix for roughly 2 months in fairly large doses compared to most, to treat subclinical hypothyroidism.

With the previous formula, I could use nearly 25-35 drops a day and not feel much of an effect at all. However I have had a slight decrease in body fat over this time.

With the new eugenol formula it's a little sketchy because now I can feel it and realize the possibility of taking way too much.

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Hmmm endo said "manage my stress"

Thanks, I think I will just wait for the labs. Although I am eager to try it I also do love a baseline on my levels. I agree thyroid can be tricky given my family's history of it, I proceed with caution. Been tracking my pulse and temps regularly for a while. I appreciate the reply.

Ok.. the labs are in....

T4 Total 7.3 mcg/dl
T3 Uptake 33 percent
Free T4 index (T7) 2.4

Mysteriously TSH is missing from my labs despite it being requested. Last TSH was around 1.

So my expectation is that a drop a day of Tyromix isn't going to change much in the levels. And from what I gather my levels are not bad. I tried one drop of Tyromix just to see if I felt better. Tried it during the day and felt more alert. Took a few days break. Tried it at night for a few nights, one drop on wrists. Better sleep. Morning temp 97.5. 80 pulse, which is a bit higher.

Progesterone

That is just my anecdotal opinion.

I have been using Tyromix for roughly 2 months in fairly large doses compared to most, to treat subclinical hypothyroidism.

With the previous formula, I could use nearly 25-35 drops a day and not feel much of an effect at all. However I have had a slight decrease in body fat over this time.

With the new eugenol formula it's a little sketchy because now I can feel it and realize the possibility of taking way too much.

Interesting.. 25-35 drops a day.. wow.

Very curious to try the new eugenol formula now, thank you.

How does it compare to DMSO version? (IMO the most potent of all)

Sumbody

Can you pls describe how you feel on the Eugenol version VS the other?

Also, how is your scalp hair doing on this?

Hard to say, I guess I can feel it possibly working better. Maybe more body heat but it's hard to tell as it's winter now. I don't seem to get all these grand effects that others seem to get from all these supplements. And yet I been using 25-35 drops a day, so go figure. Perhaps others are in more poor health than I, and get more from these sort of things. I will be having labs soon, but I feel like 2 months at that dose should have made me hyperthyroid by now.

I can't tell you about hair, I have extremely thick hair, and lots of it pulled down into a ponytail partway down my back. Always had thick hair since a child.

This is an email I received from Idea Labs regarding the Eugenol...

Eugenol is quite an interesting and beneficial molecule. It is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal and anti-estrogenic. Peat has been recommending it to people and here is a quote from him when somebody asked him about potentially using it:

RP: “A large body of recent scientific evidence supports claims from traditional medicine that eugenol exerts beneficial effects on human health. ... Eugenol has also shown excellent antimicrobial activity in studies, being active against fungi and a wide range of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.” Mar 27, 2017 Antimicrobial activity of eugenol and essential oils - NCBI Antimicrobial activity of eugenol and essential oils containing eugenol: A mechanistic viewpoint. - PubMed - NCBI

And here are the studies on its antiestrogenic effects:
Assessment of estrogenic activity in some common essential oil constituents. - PubMed - NCBI
http://www.actamedicamediterranea.c...ulates-estrogen-receptor-related-proteins/pdf

Finally, it is a great solvent for steroids like thyroid and other steroids like pregnenolone, which are near impossible to dissolve well in anything else. So, the combination of these properties made us start using it.
I hope that helps.

--Georgi

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals