TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Hello,

I am a 49yo male and having been exploring peat and the board here for a while. I've have issues with losing weight, constipation, temps and feeling alert, Brain fog. Been on a cpap machine for a year and it helps. Also 10 years low T (that's for another thread), and I lve been working on the Low T since May 2019, with improvements. Family history of hypothyroidism Mom and Uncle both. Moms been on synthroid since her 30's.

Over the last 30 days been tracking temps and pulse. Waking temp 97.1-97.6 range, Waking pulse 68-73. By mid day my temp often gets to 98.1-98.4 but only if well fueled and wearing a sweatshirt.

TSH 1.1
T4 Free 1.2

Cholesterol:

Total 196
HDL 44
LDL 121
Trigy 193

Have low Pregnenolone it was an 8 (taking 10mg a day after loading up to 40mg sublingual.

Having labs done again in two weeks.

Endo refused to test T3, says I'm fine and thinks I should get go vegan. The usual generalization to lump me into the model. I eat pretty well. And walk a couple miles a week (Not a lot). Good news is I successfully upped by D3 and B12 which were low.

I am considering trying Tyromix. 1 drop to see if I feel improvements. Any suggestions and thoughts?

Thanks!

Progesterone

Hello,

I am a 49yo male and having been exploring peat and the board here for a while. I've have issues with losing weight, constipation, temps and feeling alert, Brain fog. Been on a cpap machine for a year and it helps. Also 10 years low T (that's for another thread), and I lve been working on the Low T since May 2019, with improvements. Family history of hypothyroidism Mom and Uncle both. Moms been on synthroid since her 30's.

Over the last 30 days been tracking temps and pulse. Waking temp 97.1-97.6 range, Waking pulse 68-73. By mid day my temp often gets to 98.1-98.4 but only if well fueled and wearing a sweatshirt.

TSH 1.1
T4 Free 1.2

Cholesterol:

Total 196
HDL 44
LDL 121
Trigy 193

Have low Pregnenolone it was an 8 (taking 10mg a day after loading up to 40mg sublingual.

Having labs done again in two weeks.

Endo refused to test T3, says I'm fine and thinks I should get go vegan. The usual generalization to lump me into the model. I eat pretty well. And walk a couple miles a week (Not a lot). Good news is I successfully upped by D3 and B12 which were low.

I am considering trying Tyromix. 1 drop to see if I feel improvements. Any suggestions and thoughts?

Thanks!

1. It's known that hypothyroidism can fuel Low T and be a direct cause. That said your TSH and temps are not bad at all.
2. If your doc is refusing to test T3, and suggesting you go vegan (LOL) you should get a new doctor, in my opinion.

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Why should you go vegan according to endo?
Is the endo vegan?

The endo is vegan. It's not my thing. Ive eaten my share of vegan dishes but I am a meat eater that started leaning Peat hmmm around June of this year. OJ, Milk, Cheese, Gelatin, Oysters. No liver yet, but I am getting there

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
It's the answer to everything nowadays :D.

Right? I have to really hold back the eye roll when someone tells me that I "should go vegan". I'm not against it. I make vegan dishes when I have guests and if served one graciously receive it.

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
1. It's known that hypothyroidism can fuel Low T and be a direct cause. That said your TSH and temps are not bad at all.
2. If your doc is refusing to test T3, and suggesting you go vegan (LOL) you should get a new doctor, in my opinion.

Thanks for the observations. I have a follow up with my uro on T levels and he will test whatever I ask for. My health plan has two more endos in plan.

So the million dollar question. Should I wait to see what my T3 is before trying a drop of Tyromix?

Progesterone

Thanks for the observations. I have a follow up with my uro on T levels and he will test whatever I ask for. My health plan has two more endos in plan.

So the million dollar question. Should I wait to see what my T3 is before trying a drop of Tyromix?

Knowing levels is always good but there's no harm in trying Tyromix first.

Just monitor your temps (and if possible pulse).

If you feel better, you feel better.

Thyroid can be very tricky and some people do well on it despite having OK looking numbers.

Kunstruct

The endo is vegan. It's not my thing. Ive eaten my share of vegan dishes but I am a meat eater that started leaning Peat hmmm around June of this year. OJ, Milk, Cheese, Gelatin, Oysters. No liver yet, but I am getting there
The endo didn't offered any reason why you should go vegan?

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
They will recommend you to do meditation to solve prolactin issues, true story.

Hmmm endo said "manage my stress"
Knowing levels is always good but there's no harm in trying Tyromix first.

Just monitor your temps (and if possible pulse).

If you feel better, you feel better.

Thyroid can be very tricky and some people do well on it despite having OK looking numbers.

Thanks, I think I will just wait for the labs. Although I am eager to try it I also do love a baseline on my levels. I agree thyroid can be tricky given my family's history of it, I proceed with caution. Been tracking my pulse and temps regularly for a while. I appreciate the reply.

Erica

My rat just started taking Tyromix yesterday; to ease his way in, he took three drops throughout the day and noticed absolutely no effect whatsoever. Is this common? Does this imply anything? I'm also waiting for Tyronene to arrive in the mail so I can add that into the mix, but for the time being I'm questioning the potency of the product given the total lack of reaction?

Progesterone

My rat just started taking Tyromix yesterday; to ease his way in, he took three drops throughout the day and noticed absolutely no effect whatsoever. Is this common? Does this imply anything? I'm also waiting for Tyronene to arrive in the mail so I can add that into the mix, but for the time being I'm questioning the potency of the product given the total lack of reaction?

I do think the DMSO version was more potent, and really hope @haidut starts to offer it again.

But how was this dosed? I would suggest to drop directly on tongue, and see how that works.

Of course you want to ensure whomever is taking Tyromix, is well fed as well.

Personally I had no reaction to Tyronene when I tried it 2yrs ago.

mbachiu

Do you think this stuff will get past the Canadian border?

Recently tried to order some Cynomel from Mexico but was told it couldn't make it across.
Keep me posted on this too please. I tried ordering some thyroid from forefront health. If it doesn’t make it across I’ll be looking for other options, as I live in Canada as well.

Progesterone

Keep me posted on this too please. I tried ordering some thyroid from forefront health. If it doesn’t make it across I’ll be looking for other options, as I live in Canada as well.

Tyromix will make it across with no issues.

I live in Canada as well, never any issues with idealabs products.

It's listed on the bottle for R&D... they cannot block it.

Erica

I do think the DMSO version was more potent, and really hope @haidut starts to offer it again.

But how was this dosed? I would suggest to drop directly on tongue, and see how that works.

Of course you want to ensure whomever is taking Tyromix, is well fed as well.

Personally I had no reaction to Tyronene when I tried it 2yrs ago.

Topical for first two drops, and on the tongue for remaining three drops. Didn't experience a difference between the two (or at all) thus far.

mbachiu

Tyromix will make it across with no issues.

I live in Canada as well, never any issues with idealabs products.

It's listed on the bottle for R&D... they cannot block it.
Awesome. When I checked the website the other day, it wasn’t listed as one of the products?...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals