TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Are the new solvents good? is this productive still effective? when it was the DMSO version, for mood, this was the best thing I've ever taken.. is that still the case?

Can anyone comment and attest to still using this stuff?

SuperStressed

I did labs

Pre-Tyromix:
Tsh 1.9 Ft4 14.1

10 drops of Tyromix (Oral) for 3-4 weeks:
Tsh 1.56 Ft4 12.8

Ive bought 3 bottles of this stuff too :meh: The small difference between the results is normal in my experience of thyroid tests without meds.

Shouldn't the T4 in the meds have budged up Ft4?
@haidut

Last edited:

Progesterone

ordered a bottle. but anyone still using this wanna chime in?

How does 2-pyrrolidone / ethanol compare to SFA esters?

Last edited:

Jewbermensch

progress on tyromix?
Oh hey missed this. I actually take more tyronene now as I find more potent mood/energy/eyebrow effect from it. Don't feel as much benefit from tyromix but I still do a couple drops once a week or so to get some t4 in. Glad I started with tyromix rather than tyronene though it was a nice intro to thyroid supplementation.

Progesterone

Oh hey missed this. I actually take more tyronene now as I find more potent mood/energy/eyebrow effect from it. Don't feel as much benefit from tyromix but I still do a couple drops once a week or so to get some t4 in. Glad I started with tyromix rather than tyronene though it was a nice intro to thyroid supplementation.

Interesting, thanks.

What dosage of tyronene do you use daily? and how do you space it out? like.. 1 drop upon waking, 2 drops 4 hrs later, etc..

Jewbermensch

Interesting, thanks.

What dosage of tyronene do you use daily? and how do you space it out? like.. 1 drop upon waking, 2 drops 4 hrs later, etc..

I normally do two drops on wakeup along with 6 drops cortinon, 5 drops progestene, 3 drops stressnon and sometimes Energin+oxidal. In the evening I do 4 drops cortinon and 1 drop tyronene on days when I get the chance. Then I do like 6 drops progestene with 2 or 3 drops tyronene before bed, and sometimes melanon on scalp. Been working very well for me for over a month now

brix

I normally do two drops on wakeup along with 6 drops cortinon, 5 drops progestene, 3 drops stressnon and sometimes Energin+oxidal. In the evening I do 4 drops cortinon and 1 drop tyronene on days when I get the chance. Then I do like 6 drops progestene with 2 or 3 drops tyronene before bed, and sometimes melanon on scalp. Been working very well for me for over a month now

are you noticing hair regrowth?

Jewbermensch

are you noticing hair regrowth?
Yep definitely filled in more around the hairline, t3 + taurine had most noticeable affect there. Been noticing it get even better lately applying melanon to hairline and doing some light scalp massage for a few minutes at different times throughout the day.

brix

Yep definitely filled in more around the hairline, t3 + taurine had most noticeable affect there. Been noticing it get even better lately applying melanon to hairline and doing some light scalp massage for a few minutes at different times throughout the day.

how much taurine are you taking per day?

Progesterone

Not sure what everyone is talking about..

2 drops TyroMix today... feel FANTASTIC.

w00t!

Love this stuff!!! I love the increased focus.

Progesterone

Does thyroid hormone have any beauty or pheromone effects like the other hormones can ?

What do you mean specifically?

beauty effects?

It makes my skin incredible.

It makes my MOOD, absolutely perfect, and drive is perfect. Nothing better.

I will not be without this stuff anymore.

I was worried about potency of DMSO-free version but the current solvent definitely works and works fast (I drop on tongue).

I started at 3 drops/day, and that was amazing, then dropped down to 2 drops/day for a few days, now I am on 1 drop/day, as my temps are OK.

I will likely settle on 2 or 3 drops a day when all said is done... we shall see.

BTW, I remember from using this for few months in 2017.. body re-composition effects were fantastic too... let's see now.

johnwester130

What do you mean specifically?

beauty effects?

It makes my skin incredible.

It makes my MOOD, absolutely perfect, and drive is perfect. Nothing better.

I will not be without this stuff anymore.

I was worried about potency of DMSO-free version but the current solvent definitely works and works fast (I drop on tongue).

I started at 3 drops/day, and that was amazing, then dropped down to 2 drops/day for a few days, now I am on 1 drop/day, as my temps are OK.

I will likely settle on 2 or 3 drops a day when all said is done... we shall see.

BTW, I remember from using this for few months in 2017.. body re-composition effects were fantastic too... let's see now.

some people say that progesterone/DHEA makes a person more attractive

Orangeyouglad

I’ve been testing a couple drops on the forearm and so far I love this! But I’m getting the swollen glands/throat feeling that I’ve heard some people get.

Does this go away or is there something to remedy this?

Progesterone

I’ve been testing a couple drops on the forearm and so far I love this! But I’m getting the swollen glands/throat feeling that I’ve heard some people get.

Does this go away or is there something to remedy this?

Can you please describe the sides you're getting in greater detail pls?

Also, tell about your positive benefits too pls, I know a lot of ppl are using this but not many are commenting right now.

Appreciate it.

Also, are you monitoring bodytemp and pulse?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals