TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Thought about it, but heard it has a feminizing effect which I want to avoid. pregnolone might be better option

I've been using Prog on/off for 3 yrs. It doesn't have a feminizing effect.

If anything it makes flaccid penis size, bigger than baseline (while on it). Subtle difference, but, just to say, it isn't feminizing. You will NOT grow boobs or anything like that.

Jewbermensch

I've been using Prog on/off for 3 yrs. It doesn't have a feminizing effect.

If anything it makes flaccid penis size, bigger than baseline (while on it). Subtle difference, but, just to say, it isn't feminizing. You will NOT grow boobs or anything like that.
Thanks I'll look into it then. I know finasteride is derived from progesterone, one of my friends is trying to get me to take fin but I've heard too many horror stories about it on here, not worth it imo

Progesterone

Thanks I'll look into it then. I know finasteride is derived from progesterone, one of my friends is trying to get me to take fin but I've heard too many horror stories about it on here, not worth it imo

You're a smart man not to touch finasteride. But yes, prog is the main starting building block of fin synthesis. You won't have the same sides though technically, and certainly no lifelong sides from prog.

Back to tyromix..

I remember my skin was amazing on it too. Acne cleared right up and quick too.

Jewbermensch

You're a smart man not to touch finasteride. But yes, prog is the main starting building block of fin synthesis. You won't have the same sides though technically, and certainly no lifelong sides from prog.

Back to tyromix..

I remember my skin was amazing on it too. Acne cleared right up and quick too.

yeah my skin has been good, can't isolate that perfectly tho b/c I also upped my A/D intake to 30,000/6000 IU the week before I started tyromix

John Estrada

A rat of mine took 2 drop a day for 4 days and hasn't really had much of a response. The only thing that was observed was a slight sore throat and very minor pain I the thyroid area. Any thoughts on what to do?

forterpride

@haidut some uplifting news. After trying all the difference dosages of topical, oral, higher T3 (Tyronene) only and still no effect im currently doing 3 drops TyroMix 3-4 times a day with meals. It seems to provide some effect. I can feel a bit of temp and pulse rise, i will continue on and report back but i at least feel some effect and i dont think its placebo either.

Why do you think this gives me some effect but pure Tyronene did nothing and i tried everything from 1mcg, up to 3 drops with meals and nothing happend

hey man. are you still taking tyromix? I saw that you were taking 3 drops 3x a day. how is that working for you? im going nuts trying to figure out a good dose. Haidut mentioned using 4 drops 3x a day and that he had good results with that. I see some posters using WAY less. like 1 or 2 drops 1 or 2 times a day. I feel good on 4 drops 2x a day but I want my mother to get off her synthroid and start taking tyromix and have no idea what dose I should recommend to her. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. thanks superhuman!

docall18

Attachments

• Results 2.pdf
    420.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Results 3.pdf
    410.1 KB · Views: 31

sunmountain

Does anyone know approximate equivalence of tyromix to 2 grains NDT? As in, how many drops tyromix might equal 2 grains.
Thanks

J

jb116

Does anyone know approximate equivalence of tyromix to 2 grains NDT? As in, how many drops tyromix might equal 2 grains.
Thanks
It would have to be 6 drops appropriately, as an equivalent to a 2:1 ratio type of 2 grains NDT.

johnsmith

Thanks
2 grains of NDT (120mcg NDT) = 100mcg T4 + 25mcg T3 (Thyrolar) = 50mcg T3 (Cytomel). Six drops of Tyromix sounds a bit low.

Last edited:
J

jb116

I'm not sure exactly but 2 grains of NDT (120mcg NDT) = 100mcg T4 + 25mcg T3 (Thyrolar) = 50mcg T3 (Cytomel). Six drops of Tyromix sounds a bit low.
It really depends on the brand. Armour will give you 38mcg of T4 and 9mcg of T3 per grain. It's also an approximation because the ratio of Tyromix is different than usual as I mentioned earlier. If we go by T3 content with Armour as an example, then 6 drops of Tyromix would be the approximate equivalent but as a 2:1 ratio.

thorus2000

Hello,
I am a Finasteride damaged person. Among other things, I am constantly tired and driveless. I would like to try something towards the thyroid gland. I am unsure which product to start with Tyromix or Tyromax. What are your thoughts about it?

RayPeatFan777

experimenting with this.
currently doing 5 drops a day = 30 mcg t4, 15 mcg t3. dropping directly onto the tongue and washing down with a drink.
nothing yet but only 7 days in.

Last edited:

forterpride

Hello,
I am a Finasteride damaged person. Among other things, I am constantly tired and driveless. I would like to try something towards the thyroid gland. I am unsure which product to start with Tyromix or Tyromax. What are your thoughts about it?

Ive had more success with tyromix out of the two. 4 drops twice a day.

Peatogenic

I took two drops in afternoon, instead of just one drop in morning every day....and I had the most profound libido increase. I thought I had a fine libido before, but this was like pure, uninhibited desire.

brix

I took two drops in afternoon, instead of just one drop in morning every day....and I had the most profound libido increase. I thought I had a fine libido before, but this was like pure, uninhibited desire.

what did your thyroid labs look like when you were taking 1 drop a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals