TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Amazoniac

Това може да ви интересува:

Също така:

Ενα ακόμα:

- Pseudomalabsorption of Levothyroxine: A Challenge for the Endocrimologist in the Treatment of Hypothyroidism

"The bioavailability of synthetic levothyroxine is approximately 80% after oral ingestion. Absorption occurs mostly in the jejunum and ileum and is enhanced by a fasting state [2,3,6,8,9,10,11]. Interference in absorption of thyroid hormones with dietary elements (soja, prunes, nuts, and herbal remedies) or medication, with the most common being cholestyramine, colestipol, aluminium hydroxide-containing antacids, propranolol, laxatives, ferrous salts, calcium carbonate, lovastatin, phenytoin, carbamazepine and rifampicin, should be excluded if euthyroidism cannot be reached using replacement therapy [1,4,5,6,8,10,12,13,14,15,16]. Other reasons for reduced absorption are high age, high fibre diets, levothyroxine intake with food and hypothyroidism [6,9,17]."​

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Това може да ви интересува:

Също така:

Ενα ακόμα:

- Pseudomalabsorption of Levothyroxine: A Challenge for the Endocrimologist in the Treatment of Hypothyroidism

"The bioavailability of synthetic levothyroxine is approximately 80% after oral ingestion. Absorption occurs mostly in the jejunum and ileum and is enhanced by a fasting state [2,3,6,8,9,10,11]. Interference in absorption of thyroid hormones with dietary elements (soja, prunes, nuts, and herbal remedies) or medication, with the most common being cholestyramine, colestipol, aluminium hydroxide-containing antacids, propranolol, laxatives, ferrous salts, calcium carbonate, lovastatin, phenytoin, carbamazepine and rifampicin, should be excluded if euthyroidism cannot be reached using replacement therapy [1,4,5,6,8,10,12,13,14,15,16]. Other reasons for reduced absorption are high age, high fibre diets, levothyroxine intake with food and hypothyroidism [6,9,17]."​

Thank you, junglelord :):

koky

@haidut I think Ray wrote to someone saying that he thought that alcohol could deactivate the T3
using 4 drops 3x/day - cholesterol keeps going up...???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I think Ray wrote to someone saying that he thought that alcohol could deactivate the T3
using 4 drops 3x/day - cholesterol keeps going up...???

This was discussed several times already. We sent our products to the lab for testing and the T4/T3 were still in solution after 3-4 months.

koky

any ideas why ? using 4 drops 3x/day - cholesterol keeps going up...???

Alex Prather

@haidut If I applied this directly to my sparse and thinning hypothyroid eyebrows, would that facilitate hair growth? Or will hair regrowth be more of s systemic affect than an isolated one?

Last edited:

atomicbeing

Hello, I am new here and not nearly as educated as those on this forum. I need advise. My rat has no thyroid, surgically removed. He takes 200 mg of Armour a day. Still pretty symptomatic. Can anyone advise what would be an equal dose of tyromix? I purchase some and should be here today. Thank you.

Alex Prather

Hello, I am new here and not nearly as educated as those on this forum. I need advise. My rat has no thyroid, surgically removed. He takes 200 mg of Armour a day. Still pretty symptomatic. Can anyone advise what would be an equal dose of tyromix? I purchase some and should be here today. Thank you.

200 mg of Armour will equate to about 127 mcg of T4, and 30 mcg of T3. If you still have symptoms at this dose, its probably too much T4 in the mix and you may be converting some to RT3(reverse t3) which works against the absorption of T3 (which is the active thyroid hormone). Luckily haidut’s product has a higher ratio of T3 in it. You would take around 15 drops a day to get an equivilant amount of T3 from the T3 in the product, and the T3 that you get after T4 is converted. 15 drops would be around 45 mcgs of T3 and 90 mcgs of T4. Higher T3 in the dose should work in your favor. Hope this helps!

Conversion note: 100 mcgs of T4= 25 mcgs of T3, roughly.

This is a great product. I am more into my rat taking T4 morning and night and using Tyronene the rest of the time, every few hours. But if I wasn’t doing that, I would be using this for the rat.

denise

200 mg of Armour will equate to about 127 mcg of T4, and 30 mcg of T3. If you still have symptoms at this dose, its probably too much T4 in the mix and you may be converting some to RT3(reverse t3) which works against the absorption of T3 (which is the active thyroid hormone). Luckily haidut’s product has a higher ratio of T3 in it. You would take around 15 drops a day to get an equivilant amount of T3 from the T3 in the product, and the T3 that you get after T4 is converted. 15 drops would be around 45 mcgs of T3 and 90 mcgs of T4. Higher T3 in the dose should work in your favor. Hope this helps!

Conversion note: 100 mcgs of T4= 25 mcgs of T3, roughly.

Something else to consider though is whether the Armour is actually doing anything. There have been so many reports in recent years of Armour being ineffective that I would not assume that you will need an equivalent amount of Tyromix.

I don't have enough expertise to feel confident in saying how you should start, but I really doubt it's 15 drops. I've accidentally used too much Tyromix before (not just from one dose that was too large but by taking too much over a period of weeks), and it doesn't feel good, and it takes a while to recover from. If I were you, I'd start with maybe three drops and raise it every two weeks depending on temps/pulse/symptoms.

cyclops

I'm thinking if someone is taking Tyromix it may not work to take Tyronene as well because of the t3:t4 ratios. Maybe Tyromix only is best to try.

A commonly suggested ratio of t3:t4 is 1:3. Tyromix is 1:2, so you're already under that in terms of the t4.

A very commonly suggested way to consume thyroid is to nibble on Cynomel during the day and take Cynoplus at night, but Cynoplus is a 1:4 ratio, so it makes more sense that one could consume t3 only during the day because you already have a higher ratio of t4 with the Cynoplus.

Of course it is all individual and you will have to experiment for yourself, but since many seem to to do well with t3 & t4 in some combination and 1:3 seems like a sensible starting point, it makes sense to me that many would use Tyromix only, and may even have to add some t4 if anything.

Last edited:

atomicbeing

Thank you for your insight. Reading around this thread I get the feeling that synthetic thyroid supplements are more respected and used over glandular supplements. Is this true forum?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Btw how long does thyromix last? Expiration date?

FDA says all liquid products, lab chemicals included, have to be advertised with no more than 12 months of shelf life. So, this is our official limit, mandated by law.

Jewbermensch

My rat showed no real signs of hypothyroidism before I tried this, but I decided to give 1 drop in the morning and 1 drop at night a shot. Some cool observations:
  • Noticeable improvement in metabolism
  • Change in cravings. All my rat seems to want to eat now are fruits/juice, veggies, proteins, coconut oil, and mexican coke. He was having some starch cravings in the week prior I didn't seem able to shake, but seems all gone now
  • Rat showing more readiness to engage socially, noticed him naturally holding eye contact with people longer without tension
  • Reduction of fat stores in the places he is typically last to lose them, lower abs and obliques
  • General signs of higher energy, i.e. I noticed my natural walking speed seemed to increase
Thank you for the awesome product!

Progesterone

My rat showed no real signs of hypothyroidism before I tried this, but I decided to give 1 drop in the morning and 1 drop at night a shot. Some cool observations:
  • Noticeable improvement in metabolism
  • Change in cravings. All my rat seems to want to eat now are fruits/juice, veggies, proteins, coconut oil, and mexican coke. He was having some starch cravings in the week prior I didn't seem able to shake, but seems all gone now
  • Rat showing more readiness to engage socially, noticed him naturally holding eye contact with people longer without tension
  • Reduction of fat stores in the places he is typically last to lose them, lower abs and obliques
  • General signs of higher energy, i.e. I noticed my natural walking speed seemed to increase
Thank you for the awesome product!

Yep. it is good stuff.

Can you please monitor hair closely? shedding, etc.

Jewbermensch

Yep. it is good stuff.

Can you please monitor hair closely? shedding, etc.

Sure thing, it's funny you mention that I've been doing everything I can to keep my hair lately using advice I've gotten on the forums. I'm mid-twenties with a strong widow's peak and some balding on top, but hair still looks good overall. Baldness runs in my fam so I am likely destined to be fully bald at some point, just want to make sure it is as late as possible.

No shedding at all atm, I can run my hands through my hair pretty violently and at most one or two longer hairs will come out.

Progesterone

Sure thing, it's funny you mention that I've been doing everything I can to keep my hair lately using advice I've gotten on the forums. I'm mid-twenties with a strong widow's peak and some balding on top, but hair still looks good overall. Baldness runs in my fam so I am likely destined to be fully bald at some point, just want to make sure it is as late as possible.

No shedding at all atm, I can run my hands through my hair pretty violently and at most one or two longer hairs will come out.

Sounds good man, ty.

Stick to it and let's see what happens :)

I loved tyromix, gave me great confidence, mood boost. My hair was pretty good on it too.

Have you tried Progesterone btw? that may something else to think about trying.. but see how tyromix treats ya first.

Jewbermensch

Sounds good man, ty.

Stick to it and let's see what happens :)

I loved tyromix, gave me great confidence, mood boost. My hair was pretty good on it too.

Have you tried Progesterone btw? that may something else to think about trying.. but see how tyromix treats ya first.

Thought about it, but heard it has a feminizing effect which I want to avoid. pregnolone might be better option

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals