TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Lucas

These are my results before and after taking 3 drops a day of Tiromix topically added to my 75 mcg of Synthroid for the last 2 months:

TSH:

Before Tiromix: 1,13 uUI/ml After Tiromix: 2.48

Free T4:

Before Tiromix: 1,18 ng/dl After Tiromix: 1,27

Free T3:

Before Tiromix: 0,32 ng/dl After Tiromix: 0,26 ng/dl

Total Cholesterol:

Before Tiromix: 247 mg/dl After Tiromix: 292 mg/dl

For the follow blood tests I don’t have the before, only results after using Tiromix:

Reverse T3: 0,16 ng/ml Ref: 0,10 – 0,35

Prolactin: 17,66 ng/ml Ref: 4,04 – 15,20

Total T3: 0,83 ng/ml Ref: 0,80 – 2,00

Total T4: 83,2 nmol/L Ref: 66 – 181

I ad that I was taking 100 mg of progesterone later after adding Tiromix. The progesterone only benefit was a calmer mind.

So, I get more hypothyroid after adding Tiromix together whit progesterone. I feel no benefit whit 3 drops of Tiromix each day and If I tried to increase it I get more fatigue and irritable. I also tried it orally. Same results. Strange is that progesterone is supposed to be pro-thyroid??

Maybe is the DMSO on it? Maybe I try the new version in SFA it will work? My reverse T3 is not high, so is not a problem of excess t3.

I sad. I hoped so much to this to work. I liked Idealabs fast shipping and price to my Country.

HDD

@Lucas Maybe you are taking too much t4 since Tyromix has t4 and t3. Have you tried adding just t3, Tyronene?

Lucas

My free t4 and total t4 was not high and my reverse t3 was low this indicate that my t4 dose was not high

HDD

Regardless of your labs, if you add t4/t3 and feel worse, then I would suspect you aren’t converting the t4 to t3. That is why I suggested adding t3, only. Tyromix is 2:1 ratio of t4/t3. So by taking 3 drops you’ve increased your t4 dose to 93 mcg with only 9 mcg of t3. Do you take your temperature and pulse? I am not an expert, but just making a suggestion based on my experience.

Lucas

Thanks for your help.
Temps and pulse not changed since starting tiromix.
I tried ading syntetic t3 and fell worse whit it

HDD

Thanks for your help.
Temps and pulse not changed since starting tiromix.
I tried ading syntetic t3 and fell worse whit it
What t3 product did you try? And what was the negative effect?

Ray Peat has talked about some people needing to take very small doses, like 1 mcg, and some need to take magnesium with it. I will try to locate the source/context.

Last edited:

HDD

@Lucas

“When you first start taking thyroid again, your tissues will need some extra magnesium, during the time when the dose is increasing, and when the mineral balance is restored your temperature and metabolic rate might decrease a little. Orange juice, milk, and coffee are good for the main minerals, while salting your food to taste.

Supplementing thyroid can sometimes reduce the rate of metabolism, by allowing cells to retain enough
magnesium, which stabilizes ATP.”

Caller: So when you are in a situation like that she was using very small specks of T3, under 1 mcg sometimes. Is the thing to do to hold that very low dose for a couple of weeks, then increase it in very, very small increments as the adrenalin hopefully comes down?

RP: Yeah. I’ve known people for a week or two who would stay with 1mcg doses of T3, but you have to make sure your whole diet is very good, having hormone tests, and a vitamin D blood test is helpful because magnesium and calcium work together and vitamin D regulates them.

Lucas

I fell more fatigue whit t3 but this with 10mcg biodentical in capsule. Will ask doctor for 1mcg capsules

HDD

“The body makes up to about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour, so each dose should be small, with food to delay absorption.”

“When you take T3 without food, it enters the blood stream very suddenly, and the liver is likely to detect an excessive amount, causing it to produce enzymes to eliminate it. The result can be a decrease in T3 for the rest of the day, especially at night if you took it in the morning.”

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Wagner83

These are my results before and after taking 3 drops a day of Tiromix topically added to my 75 mcg of Synthroid for the last 2 months:

TSH:

Before Tiromix: 1,13 uUI/ml After Tiromix: 2.48

Free T4:

Before Tiromix: 1,18 ng/dl After Tiromix: 1,27

Free T3:

Before Tiromix: 0,32 ng/dl After Tiromix: 0,26 ng/dl

Total Cholesterol:

Before Tiromix: 247 mg/dl After Tiromix: 292 mg/dl

For the follow blood tests I don’t have the before, only results after using Tiromix:

Reverse T3: 0,16 ng/ml Ref: 0,10 – 0,35

Prolactin: 17,66 ng/ml Ref: 4,04 – 15,20

Total T3: 0,83 ng/ml Ref: 0,80 – 2,00

Total T4: 83,2 nmol/L Ref: 66 – 181

I ad that I was taking 100 mg of progesterone later after adding Tiromix. The progesterone only benefit was a calmer mind.

So, I get more hypothyroid after adding Tiromix together whit progesterone. I feel no benefit whit 3 drops of Tiromix each day and If I tried to increase it I get more fatigue and irritable. I also tried it orally. Same results. Strange is that progesterone is supposed to be pro-thyroid??

Maybe is the DMSO on it? Maybe I try the new version in SFA it will work? My reverse T3 is not high, so is not a problem of excess t3.

I sad. I hoped so much to this to work. I liked Idealabs fast shipping and price to my Country.
Former member Sea reported that dmso made him more hypothyroid, the links are there Are You Interested In Having Dmso As A Third Solvent Option? .
An other thing to consider is why do you use both synthroid and tyromix, when did you start using the first one, what does it do for you and why do you use so much progesterone, particularly if you are a male.

Lucas

Former member Sea reported that dmso made him more hypothyroid, the links are there Are You Interested In Having Dmso As A Third Solvent Option? .
An other thing to consider is why do you use both synthroid and tyromix, when did you start using the first one, what does it do for you and why do you use so much progesterone, particularly if you are a male.

I starting taking Synthroid to see if T4 only works for me, since this in my country is OTC and T3 is hard to get.

I added Tiromix to add a little T3 to my dose.

The high dose progesterone was an experiment for hair growth.

Wagner83

I starting taking Synthroid to see if T4 only works for me, since this in my country is OTC and T3 is hard to get.

I added Tiromix to add a little T3 to my dose.

The high dose progesterone was an experiment for hair growth.
Yeah so my two cents would be:
Question dmso.
T4 only can make people more hypothyroid, at least Ray has talked a lot about this.
High dose progesterone for a male may not be a good idea.

Mad

@haidut Sorry if this has been addressed already; I am terrible at using the search on the forum. I am trying to order one item from the idea labs supplements website and one item from the idea labs lab chemicals website. Is there a way to combine shipping?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Sorry if this has been addressed already; I am terrible at using the search on the forum. I am trying to order one item from the idea labs supplements website and one item from the idea labs lab chemicals website. Is there a way to combine shipping?

I answered via PM.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut
I just received my first bottle of Tyromix! Thank you! My mood has already lifted and I feel excited!!! Yay!
I just would like to ask whether I should store the Tyromix in the fridge or in the cupboard? Thank you:):

No need to put in the fridge. Stored at room temp is good enough.

TripleOG

Are people finding better results topically or orally? For their rats of course...

Currently doing 1 drop 3x/day topically throughout the day. Kept it there for 2 weeks to let T4 build up. Not sure if rat is noticing much effect. Got blood work prior to experimenting. TSH was little under 6. Will give another 2 weeks-1 month til retest.

cyclops

Are people finding better results topically or orally? For their rats of course...

Currently doing 1 drop 3x/day topically throughout the day. Kept it there for 2 weeks to let T4 build up. Not sure if rat is noticing much effect. Got blood work prior to experimenting. TSH was little under 6. Will give another 2 weeks-1 month til retest.

I think Ray has said you don't absorb enough topically.

What made you dose 3 times per day? I think most people take t3/t4 combos all at once, usually at night or sometimes in morning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals