Dismiss Notice
  2. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Aug 5, 2016.

1. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

I'm wondering if this product is now being dissolved in the saturated fat oils, and not the dmso? I'm assuming ti is but would like to be sure.

I'm also curious if anyone recommends using NDT over synthetic hormone for any particular reason?

2. JonnyCraig

JonnyCraig Member

How is everyone's hair doing on TyroMix??? Would like an update from everyone please.

I had very bad shedding yesterday, very bad.

Thing is... the past 2 days I haven't been eating much at all, literally.. and first meal at like 10pm!

I have only been dosing Tyromix 1-2 drops a day... only when temps are dropping.

Think I will increase it now to 3...4....etc, so my temps stay 98+ all day.

But should my big shedding should just be chalked up to no food + other factors, like thyroid, etc..

ALSO... I had stopped using progesterone 100mg in capsule... i was instead using like 20mg dropped directly in mouth..

Sorry I know my post is all over the place, super busy at work and needed to type this out quickly.

3. Stramonium

Stramonium Member

Thyroid without enough food to back it up may not be a good idea for hair loss. Sugar is what the follicle craves so be sure to meet your your caloric/nutrient needs first before supplementing

4. JonnyCraig

JonnyCraig Member

Yeah.. I wonder if this the only cause though?

My hair is going south real quick.

ALSO, coincidentally, I just started using 500mg l-methionine and 500mg l-phenylalanine 2 days ago or so, as well as 4g of MSM powder.

Could these somehow play a role?

I know gbold said he got hair loss when using l-methionine... which is so odd, given everything written about it.

5. artist

artist Member

Is it possible to still get the DMSO version?

6. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

There's a poll in the ideal abs subforum.

7. artist

artist Member

I wasn't able to find it for some reason. I went ahead and ordered another bottle of TyroMix anyway but the DMSO version did work better for me

8. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

9. artist

artist Member

10. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

For depression ?

11. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

why would lowering cortisol cause hair to shed?

12. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

do you think its safe to use 2 drops of tyromix, three times a day? or is that overdoing it?

13. cyclops

cyclops Member

Rat wasn't seeing any effect from Tryonene so decided to try older Tyromix DMSO version. 1 drop orally and an hour later temps were up. Extremely effective and seemed happy.

What's very weird though is the new SFA version seems to have no effect. Does anyone have any idea why that would be? Does the SFA need a larger dose to be comparable?

14. cyclops

cyclops Member

Anyone else have a similar experience? Very confused as to why to DMSO version could have such a great effect orally, but nothing from the SFA.

15. Dhair

Dhair Member

I have expressed similar concerns. Unfortunately, it looks like there will be no more DMSO based products for the foreseeable future. There is a poll posted on the forum asking people to vote for a DMSO option for Idealabs products. I would suggest you search for that thread and make your voice heard.

16. cyclops

cyclops Member

Ok thanks. But do you have an idea why this could be? I thought the DMSO was only really made a difference when used topically...I guess this is simply not the case.

17. Dhair

Dhair Member

I don't want to speculate on that because we don't know exactly how the product is made. But I can tell you that you and I are not the only people who have noticed the difference.

18. cyclops

cyclops Member

Cool thanks. Did you try a higher dose of the SFA to compensate. Wouldn't want to take too much, especially with t4, but thinking about trying more. Do you think thats a bad idea?

19. Dhair

Dhair Member

Probably a bad idea. I did that with the SFA tyronene, and I think I ended up taking too much. My concern would be that something is somehow preventing the material from being dissolved evenly in the solution, although this is pure speculation. I personally think that a DMSO based solution makes these kinds of products easier to dose. But again, I could be wrong.

20. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

You are not comparing the same product. It would be interesting to test a small amount of dmso on its own and see how you react.