TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Jsaute21

Any thoughts on the above question? At a low dose, i have not noticed a raised pulse on tyromix. I am thinking about abandoning all use or raising the dose. At this small dose, i feel worse so far. (2-4 drops a day.)

A.R

Any thoughts on the above question? At a low dose, i have not noticed a raised pulse on tyromix. I am thinking about abandoning all use or raising the dose. At this small dose, i feel worse so far. (2-4 drops a day.)
How do you feel after taking your doses? What type of symptoms do you get? Increase in hunger/cold feet/hands/shivers etc

Have you ever had your TSH checked? What were the levels? I think generally anything above 2 is considered hypothyroid, though I'm not too sure on that

You could try having a raw egg mixed in warm milk with some honey. The selenium in the egg should help convert the T4 into T3

Jsaute21

My TSH was 1.78 or so last time I checked but my t3/t4 levels were low. (Barely in reference range, which is strange for a 28 year old.) Upon waking, my temp was also low. (97.2-4.) and pulse was in 50's.

I would say that I am nervous about taking a synthetic form of anything but I feel like I have more energy when I ingest thyroid. I felt like I had a relatively severe headache in the middle of the night last night, I checked my pulse and it was at 68. At this point for me, raising pulse is important. I have gotten to the point where I can guess if my point is low, if it is - I probably won't feel very good.

Jsaute21

I guess my over arching question is...what is a fair trial for a synthetic thyroid product? I don't want to give up on the ship too early but i am experiencing a nice rise with ingestion alongside a meal...and then sometimes a drop a couple hours after. This is really no different than before, as my pulse always rose with food. I am thinking every day for 2-3 weeks, and see where i am at?

Jsaute21

I have experienced less "crash" from thyroid when I took it with some extra salt. Lower dose pregnenolone (10mg - 30mg) could also help. Niacinamide also seems to help with metabolic crashes but some people get headache from larger doses.

What is best way to lessen a headache from a dose? I assume my dose was too high... I was up at 4 am today with a reasonably big headache. I woke up, eat some OJ, than had eggs, sorghum flour pancakes with honey and blueberries and a coffee and it went away.

Pointless

I guess my over arching question is...what is a fair trial for a synthetic thyroid product? I don't want to give up on the ship too early but i am experiencing a nice rise with ingestion alongside a meal...and then sometimes a drop a couple hours after. This is really no different than before, as my pulse always rose with food. I am thinking every day for 2-3 weeks, and see where i am at?

It's better to start with 1 or 2 drops per day. Some people just aren't thyroid responders and need to address other issues first. For me, my temps don't go up without caffeine, no matter what I do.

Jsaute21

Understood...I will lower dose then. What are your temps and pulse currently? My hands are almost always cold this time of year and feet are freezing.

A.R

Understood...I will lower dose then. What are your temps and pulse currently? My hands are almost always cold this time of year and feet are freezing.
The headaches/hold hands/feet you get are from your liver not holding onto glycogen efficiently. Taking too much Thyroid at once will only deplete glycogen even faster. There's a study posted on this forum showing that Taurine doubled liver glycogen, so that's something you can look into.

Try to take only one drop at a time. If it's your first time taking Thyroid, then even if you may be hypothyroid, you still need to go very slow the first couple of weeks to give a chance for your body to adjust.

Jsaute21

Does tyromix make anyone else tired? Any idea what this means?

It hasn't bee a match Made in heaven but has been under a week. Wondering how long I should give it a shot.

Last edited:

gp3690

I've been using this for a few
Months, staying Between two and six drops. Haven't felt a thing. Don't want to use much more than six drops Per day...temps are usually 97.3-97.7, up 98.0 very rarely. Pulse 60-77. 26 yo male

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using this for a few
Months, staying Between two and six drops. Haven't felt a thing. Don't want to use much more than six drops Per day...temps are usually 97.3-97.7, up 98.0 very rarely. Pulse 60-77. 26 yo male

How is your cholesterol? Have you had a CBC test recently to look at WBC activity?

Last edited:

gp3690

I've tried taking two drops at once either morning or night I've also tried taking drops spread throughout the day. I've tried different ways. No I haven't had a CBC test or wbc test...what should I gather from the results of such a test ? Thanks for your response.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've tried taking two drops at once either morning or night I've also tried taking drops spread throughout the day. I've tried different ways. No I haven't had a CBC test or wbc test...what should I gather from the results of such a test ? Thanks for your response.

Well, cholesterol would be a more likely issue. If you have low cholesterol the thyroid would likely not work very well. Latent infection, shown by high WBC, would also prevent thyroid from raising temps or heart rate. How is your TSH?

superhuman

Rat is currently doing TyroMix 3 drops in the evening/before bed and Tyronene(t3) 2 mcg every couple of hours during the day. Havent noticed anyhing in terms of raise in temp or pulse and water retention is sill present. Nutrition and all other things are also taken care off. Any suggestions?

Ktbridge

I've used TyroMix topically , nine drops, I did develop red bumps . Maybe I should of rubbed it in? Not sure.

superhuman

I use topical. My friend who's using it on her rat just switched to oral because the DMSO was bothersome, and her rat is responding just as well to oral as topical.

Thats cool, ive tried mostly oral with tyromix and tyronene and i havent noticed anything so im trying oral now to see if that can make a change

superhuman

@A.Dosko do you still use the 12 drops a day approach? im doing t3 only during the day and 3 drops in the evening/before bed of TyroMix. I really want to up the dose alot but im a little afraid of reverse T3. Im hypothyroid meaning i have low pulse (60 range) and temp and the symptom that is showing is water retention. Are you a male or female? did you just drop right into that dosage etc etc?

FacelessMan

@A.Dosko do you still use the 12 drops a day approach? im doing t3 only during the day and 3 drops in the evening/before bed of TyroMix. I really want to up the dose alot but im a little afraid of reverse T3. Im hypothyroid meaning i have low pulse (60 range) and temp and the symptom that is showing is water retention. Are you a male or female? did you just drop right into that dosage etc etc?
I found out that dosage was too high. I am actually doing t3 only (like one drop a day early afternoon) and 2 drops Tyromix before bed. Other than that I am taking androsterone/pansterone combo, which is thyromimetic so it heats me up nicely. I don't find a need for any more thyroid than that now (and on top of that it's winter here in the USA). So I assume when summer time comes I will probably need even less!