TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

denise

Thank you Denise. I was thinking to just start with one in the morning just to be on the safe side, maybe give it few days or a week and then proceed to two. I guess temps and pulse will tell. Your idea leaving it in the bathroom is s good tip. Better than not measuring at all as you said. Btw. your commentary regarding idealabs supplements made me laugh. :)
I just hope that sharing my experience helps other people not be as silly as me! :rolleyes:

denise

Another report: my friend's rat has been using TyroMix for about 2 months now, and she just excitedly told me that not only is her rat's mood, digestion, and libido better (and she's warm for the first time in maybe a decade!), but this month her cycle was an absolute breeze--no PMS, and it lasted only 2 days. She's over the moon. I think she's administering 2-3 drops/day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Another report: my friend's rat has been using TyroMix for about 2 months now, and she just excitedly told me that not only is her rat's mood, digestion, and libido better (and she's warm for the first time in maybe a decade!), but this month her cycle was an absolute breeze--no PMS, and it lasted only 2 days. She's over the moon. I think she's administering 2-3 drops/day.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Makrosky

Excellent, this is what I was expecting. If things continue to go well in terms of report I might discontinue TyroMax unless people really want to keep it. TyroMix is a much cleaner supplement, with better T4:T3 ratio, less DMSO per dose and no sedimentation. Also, it may last more than a typical bottle of TyroMax for most people. Well, time will tell I guess.
Thanks for sharing.
So haidut... You don't see any added value on the T1,T2 and other proteins and hormones the NDT has???

Second question : I see people take tyromix at small doses and every few hours. When I use Tyromax(NDT) I do it orally and the benefits last a couple/three days...albeit diminished in potency as time passes...why is that??? I also seem to reach the peak of wellbeing some hours after the ingestion, not immediately.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So haidut... You don't see any added value on the T1,T2 and other proteins and hormones the NDT has???

Second question : I see people take tyromix at small doses and every few hours. When I use Tyromax(NDT) I do it orally and the benefits last a couple/three days...albeit diminished in potency as time passes...why is that??? I also seem to reach the peak of wellbeing some hours after the ingestion, not immediately.

The primary additional benefit of NDT comes from the hormone calcitonin that it contains. That is, unless it has been removed like Armour did with their product so that they can sell calcitonin as a separate drug. T1 and T2 can serve as thyroid surrogates in case T4 and T3 are not available but I don't think they have a major role otherwise.

m_arch

Ive taken thyroid (tyromix t4/t3) and tyronene (t3) both from haidut the last few days and my heart rate has dropped from low 60s to high 40s

Have i just turned off the stress response? I was taking it to try to raise my low heart rate, butitsdoing the opposite.

jaakkima

Does this dilute perfectly in vodka? I diluted it as discussed previously in this thread and then spilled some of it, wondering if I'm sure to be getting the same dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does this dilute perfectly in vodka? I diluted it as discussed previously in this thread and then spilled some of it, wondering if I'm sure to be getting the same dose.

Yep, it should dilute without precipitation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ive taken thyroid (tyromix t4/t3) and tyronene (t3) both from haidut the last few days and my heart rate has dropped from low 60s to high 40s

Have i just turned off the stress response? I was taking it to try to raise my low heart rate, butitsdoing the opposite.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been having around 1 drop tyromix first thing and 2 drops of the tyronene (1 at around 10am and 1 around 3pm)

Last edited:

m_arch

Is the Tyronene taken at the same time as TyroMix?
No, 1 drop of tyromix first thing in the morning, then 1 drop of tyronene at around 10am and them 1 drop of tyronene around 3pm.

However i'm thinking I should maybe have the tyromix at night instead of in the morning so the t4 releases while I sleep - but I guess thats kind of irrelevant to the pulse lowering i'm getting.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
No, 1 drop of tyromix first thing in the morning, then 1 drop of tyronene at around 10am and them 1 drop of tyronene around 3pm.

However i'm thinking I should maybe have the tyromix at night instead of in the morning so the t4 releases while I sleep - but I guess thats kind of irrelevant to the pulse lowering i'm getting.

Have you had tests done for morning cortisol?

Last edited:

Kessry

Any reason why I'm finding a night and difference between TyroMix and TyroMax?

I took TyroMax for roughly 8-10 months at 5-8 drops with meals 3x a day. I am following the exact same protocol with TyroMix and I am now experiencing GREAT rises in body temperature, very warm feet and hands, and the disappearance of yellowing palms I've dealt with for years since a persisting too long on a restrictive (low calorie) diet (possible hypo symptom). Any ideas?

I will continue with TyroMix for the time being and may conduct an experiment of removing it from my regimen for a period of time. Understanding why it seems to be much more beneficial to me from a theoretical perspective would be helpful though!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My semi-educated guess is that it is due to TyroMix having the active T3 (or more of it) relative to T4.

Peat has said many times that in hypothyroid people a ratio of no more than 3:1 of T4:T3 should be used and many times even lower ratio is desirable.

Last edited:

tomisonbottom

Do you know how much your friend's rat has been using and how often?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals