TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

DaveFoster

Reporting in; 4-5 drops seems okay at this point. I'm probably going to stay under 8 drops (maybe 6 drops) for a couple weeks).

It's definitely effective; my mood is better, my temp goes up, and my bowels get moving. Gives me energy, and the fast absorption topically allows me to drink milk without worrying about calcium binding: (same goes for iron).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Reporting in; 4-5 drops seems okay at this point. I'm probably going to stay under 8 drops (maybe 6 drops) for a couple weeks).

It's definitely effective; my mood is better, my temp goes up, and my bowels get moving. Gives me energy, and the fast absorption topically allows me to drink milk without worrying about calcium binding: (same goes for iron).

Last edited:

m_arch

I've never tried a thyroid supplement before - how long after you take some drops before you see an effect? Trying to get my pulse from 60 up to 85! Excitedly waiting for mine in the mail!!

Pointless

With 5 drops twice/day of TyroMax (the NDT supplement), my morning temps were usually about 96.5, with daytime temps going up to 98.0 to 98.6. Now with TyroMix 1 drop twice/day (the synthetic T3/T4), my temp this morning was 97.1. That's the best it's ever been without Ritanserin, and this is only after a few days of experimentation. I also feel very warm. I tried 2 drops TyroMix before I went to sleep the other day, and I woke up with 96.3 and feeling kind of lousy. I get an overcompensation from the liver if I take too much T3. I have other brands of T3 and T4 that I've tried in different ratios, both orally and topically, and TyroMix is definitely superior. I'm also getting constipation, which may require me to lower my dose of Cyproheptadine. This is very unusual. I haven't taken any Ritanserin in at least a week. I see this as possibly a systemic lowering of serotonin. I'm also sleeping like a baby, and usually I'm a very light sleeper. Early report says TyroMix is a win. And only 2 drops of DMSO is a drop in the bucket. Best thyroid supplement I've ever taken. I'll post if I get any problems.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
With 5 drops twice/day of TyroMax (the NDT supplement), my morning temps were usually about 96.5, with daytime temps going up to 98.0 to 98.6. Now with TyroMix 1 drop twice/day (the synthetic T3/T4), my temp this morning was 97.1. That's the best it's ever been without Ritanserin, and this is only after a few days of experimentation. I also feel very warm. I tried 2 drops TyroMix before I went to sleep the other day, and I woke up with 96.3 and feeling kind of lousy. I get an overcompensation from the liver if I take too much T3. I have other brands of T3 and T4 that I've tried in different ratios, both orally and topically, and TyroMix is definitely superior. I'm also getting constipation, which may require me to lower my dose of Cyproheptadine. This is very unusual. I haven't taken any Ritanserin in at least a week. I see this as possibly a systemic lowering of serotonin. I'm also sleeping like a baby, and usually I'm a very light sleeper. Early report says TyroMix is a win. And only 2 drops of DMSO is a drop in the bucket. Best thyroid supplement I've ever taken. I'll post if I get any problems.

Thank you.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Topically or orally?

Belsazar

I'm considering switching to TyroMix (currently on TyroMax). I noticed it is a "research chemical", so as i order from europe is there any difference in how the package will be labeled compared to the products from "Supplements"?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm considering switching to TyroMix (currently on TyroMax). I noticed it is a "research chemical", so as i order from europe is there any difference in how the package will be labeled compared to the products from "Supplements"?

Nope, the package has the same labeling as before.

denise

I'm hoping for some guidance. I have two older rats (the equivalent of 67 y.o. in human years...) who I'll call Mama Rat and Papa Rat. Papa Rat has been hypo and on synthroid for decades. Papa Rat has always believed that the humans in lab coats know what they're talking about, even though he continues to be a poster child (poster rat?) for hypo. Every symptom you can think of, he has it, and for decades he's thought it was all his fault that he was obese and bald and depressed (it makes me want to kill people, how miserable he's been for no reason :rage). I've been trying to convince Papa Rat for years that the people in lab coats are (well-meaning) morons, and he's finally starting to reconsider. He even asked about T3 the last time he went in and was, not surprisingly, shot down. I'm wondering, if I can convince Papa Rat to try Tyromix instead of his evil Synthroid, what would be a good, safe way for him to do that? I will probably try to get Mama Rat to try it first. She has been on Synthroid for only a couple years and is much more open minded about things. But the last thing I want to do is create problems for them that would scare them into listening only to the lab coats again, so any suggestions are welcome. I.e., would they need to slowly transition or just quit the one and start the other? Any guidelines for how many drops a severely hypo rat (with, no doubt, a lot of useless T4 flooding his system) should start with?

I tested a drop of Tyromix today on the inside of my (other, younger) rat's wrist, and she felt a lift in mood in less than 60 seconds! I'll report back in a week or so when I've done more testing. A friend's rat also used one drop today for the first time, and her rat reported immediately feeling more relaxed yet more alert and also feeling happy. This rat tried Cytomel years ago and always got jittery, but she got none of that from the 1 drop of Tyromix.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm hoping for some guidance. I have two older rats (the equivalent of 67 y.o. in human years...) who I'll call Mama Rat and Papa Rat. Papa Rat has been hypo and on synthroid for decades. Papa Rat has always believed that the humans in lab coats know what they're talking about, even though he continues to be a poster child (poster rat?) for hypo. Every symptom you can think of, he has it, and for decades he's thought it was all his fault that he was obese and bald and depressed (it makes me want to kill people, how miserable he's been for no reason :rage). I've been trying to convince Papa Rat for years that the people in lab coats are (well-meaning) morons, and he's finally starting to reconsider. He even asked about T3 the last time he went in and was, not surprisingly, shot down. I'm wondering, if I can convince Papa Rat to try Tyromix instead of his evil Synthroid, what would be a good, safe way for him to do that? I will probably try to get Mama Rat to try it first. She has been on Synthroid for only a couple years and is much more open minded about things. But the last thing I want to do is create problems for them that would scare them into listening only to the lab coats again, so any suggestions are welcome. I.e., would they need to slowly transition or just quit the one and start the other? Any guidelines for how many drops a severely hypo rat (with, no doubt, a lot of useless T4 flooding his system) should start with?

I tested a drop of Tyromix today on the inside of my (other, younger) rat's wrist, and she felt a lift in mood in less than 60 seconds! I'll report back in a week or so when I've done more testing. A friend's rat also used one drop today for the first time, and her rat reported immediately feeling more relaxed yet more alert and also feeling happy. This rat tried Cytomel years ago and always got jittery, but she got none of that from the 1 drop of Tyromix.

Thanks Denise!

Last edited:

denise

Thanks Denise! This is great feedback.
Most people experimenting on their rats reported in this thread that optimal results came from 2-3 drops at a time. Some people could not handle more than 1 drop at a time. Ideally, thyroid should be used in the lowest dose that results in resolution of symptoms in order to avoid suppression of endogenous production. Given that the DMSO potentiates the effects of these steroids in the cell, I think staying at 2 drops per dose and maybe taking that twice a day would be a good start. I would try to administer one dose in the morning and one at night to keep the rats from going hypo at night. Maybe 1 drop in the morning and 2 at night due to the lack of light and higher stress for 8 hours. But feel free to experiment and just make sure you don't go too high too quickly.
Just my 2c.
Thanks, I'll start with that. In other good news, even though it's been all of 36 hours since I started using this, I can already say that it's helping with digestion (which is downright miraculous, in my case). My friend and I think that you should have called this product Magic Drops.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks, I'll start with that. In other good news, even though it's been all of 36 hours since I started using this, I can already say that it's helping with digestion (which is downright miraculous, in my case). My friend and I think that you should have called this product Magic Drops.

Lol, good suggestion.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Lol, good suggestion. But if you call this Magic Drops and call Oxidal "Blue Magic" as per the movie American Gangster the FDA will have even more reason to come and see me. They would be thinking "no way in hell that these are just supplements with names and testimonials like that".

FDA would be allll over you. The key is finding a word that sounds like it means something when it actually doesn't. You can't have a label that says anti inflammatory(disease state) but if it's called zyflamend everyone knows what it does.

Some fun ideas: trulene blue, methylenetropics, azureabolics .

DaveFoster

just make sure you don't go too high too quickly.
I made the decision of consolidating my doses in the morning; took 2 drops, and then 2 drops about an hour later.

BPM at 103
Temp at 98.8

It certainly works.

denise

Lol, good suggestion. But if you call this Magic Drops and call Oxidal "Blue Magic" as per the movie American Gangster the FDA will have even more reason to come and see me. They would be thinking "no way in hell that these are just supplements with names and testimonials like that".
Well, no matter what you call them, we know what they are!

I forgot to ask--if I get Papa Rat to try the Tyromix, are there things he needs to watch closely? I know he's on statins, BP meds, coumadin, and an anti-seizure med. Of course he gets regular labs done, but is there anything that could go quickly and drastically out of range (and potentially cause problems) if his body is suddenly getting thyroid again? Or should starting low and slow be enough to prevent anything like that?

Thanks again for everything you're doing, haidut. You're improving many lives around here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals