TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Would it be an advisable way to dilute 1 drop of Tyromix, to simply put 1 drop in a large container of water, and sip on it throughout the day???

Progesterone

Would it be an advisable way to dilute 1 drop of Tyromix, to simply put 1 drop in a large container of water, and sip on it throughout the day???

So I did this today.

1 drop of Tyromix in 1L bottle of water.

I didn't even drink half of it. Temps were 99.5 at one point.

Felt great.

@haidut

Now, with the rest that I did not drink. Can I save that for another day? Just put it in the fridge for the next day? Does it deteriorate at all, or no?

I'm sure this has already been asked, I apologize in advance. I did do a little search and was unable to find the answer to my question.

Thanks!

ddjd

Could tyromix theoretically reduce under eye wrinkles if applied topically. To a rat of course.

Sexypizza

Hey guys,

I'm moderately hypo and have PFS.

last year my TSH was 24 and my T4 was 11

I took Synthroid for several months but it gave me a lot of anxiety, started shedding hair, my heart was pounding all the time. It was really painful. I guess I was taking too much even though the dose was small 50mcg, even 25mcg seemed to give me the same problems.

I stopped taking it but I'm still hypo and have PFS symptoms. Last time I checked my TSH a few months ago it was 5.70

Ray peat in an email said that I should take a thyroid supplement that contains T4 and T3.

So I want to take this Tyromix supplement but I'm really scared I will get hyper symptoms again and it will be too much for me.

Will this be a good supplement for me or is it too strong?

if its too much for me to take daily, could I take it every few days instead? or even once a week?

ddjd

Sorry I'm sure it's been asked somewhere already but i can't find it.

is it possible to buy Tyromix without DMSO?

Owen B

I noticed the same effects with this as others....about the sleep issues.

I had a bottle I hadn't used for a few months. Tried 3-4 drops yesterday and was shocked to discover this AM that I had slept thru the whole nite.

That hasn't happened for a long time. I usually have to get up at least twice with BPH.

(It didn't seem quite as strong as before, but it has been a while).

managing

I have read this entire thread (and the Tyronene thread) and keep seeing several repeated themes that need to be put in perspective.

First, if thyroid seems to cause any of these:
  1. Cold
  2. Tired
  3. Get a cold/flu/RI
  4. Have some joint pain
  5. lower pulse
Then you should take that to mean that it is suppressing adrenaline and cortisol. This is a good thing. It will balance out if you keep it up. RP considers thyroid the master hormone for a reason.

Second, if you are taking thyroid for a good reason, you will need extra nutrients, at least for awhile. When the body goes into a hypothyroid state, it changes the homeostasis of a number of different processes. This causes storage of some things and depletion of others. When you start taking thyroid, some things will be unavailable at first and other things, especially if you have been supplementing them could even be present in abundance.

I've been taking Cynomel during the day and Cynoplus at night. I have been also supplementing with desiccated liver. And only desiccated liver. I'd like to know what thoughts others have on this. This combination has been SO INCREDIBLE for me. I had tried it before, but I was doing it all wrong and did not thrive on it.

I've ordered Tyromix and will try to replace the Cynoplus with it and see how it goes. Little changes. Single changes. Not big changes. Not multiple changes.

Third and final, if you try to supplement thyroid without adequate carbs (and probably protein, although that has never been an issue for me), or if you are not hypothyroid, or in the wrong doses, timing, proportions, its probably not going to go well.

Last edited:

managing

Hi @managing , what was your dosage of the mexican thyroids? What benefits did you see? What problems did you have the first time?
The problems first time are pretty much contained in my last paragraph. Not enough carbs. Didn't know whether to use t3 or t4, how much, or when. So I ended up taking too much T4 and at the wrong times.

Haidut's 2:1 ratio turns a lot of this on its head. That is why I am going to replace the cynoplus with it first. Then I will try to replace the cynomel. If that doesn't work out, I'll get Tyronene and/or more Cynomel. But I have a hunch the lower ratio will be money and be a single solution.

My Cynomel/plus are 3 years old or maybe more. So I think these doses are likely lower than they seem. I've been taking 1/4 of a cynoplus (6.25mg) with breakfast and lunch. And 1/4 of a Cynoplus with dinner (30/7.5). Two dessicated liver also at breakfast. I'll nibble cynomel between meals occasionally, but haven't needed it much.

Benefits? Just all day energy and focus, and a lack of overheating. I've been having a lot of high cortisol symptoms. When I take thyroid, it cools me down and this a good thing!

churchmouth

Thanks for the response. In regards to the problems, i meant to ask what symptoms you had? I will be trying some mexican thyroid shortly.

managing

Thanks for the response. In regards to the problems, i meant to ask what symptoms you had? I will be trying some mexican thyroid shortly.
Inability to lose weight. Lethargy. Insulin resistance. Inability to put on muscle. Overheating. Light sensitivity. Moody. Those are the highlights. Or lowlights,a s the case may be.

denise

Do you have to request it?

I noticed haidut still states dmso as an ingredient in the description on page 1
It's quite possible he just hasn't changed the images/description yet. If you're concerned, I'd just add a comment to your order.

denise

Hey guys,

I'm moderately hypo and have PFS.

last year my TSH was 24 and my T4 was 11

I took Synthroid for several months but it gave me a lot of anxiety, started shedding hair, my heart was pounding all the time. It was really painful. I guess I was taking too much even though the dose was small 50mcg, even 25mcg seemed to give me the same problems.

I stopped taking it but I'm still hypo and have PFS symptoms. Last time I checked my TSH a few months ago it was 5.70

Ray peat in an email said that I should take a thyroid supplement that contains T4 and T3.

So I want to take this Tyromix supplement but I'm really scared I will get hyper symptoms again and it will be too much for me.

Will this be a good supplement for me or is it too strong?

if its too much for me to take daily, could I take it every few days instead? or even once a week?
You can definitely take it only every few days. The T4 in Tyromix can build up, definitely, and if you go too high it will take a while for it to come back down. So try it and just be careful. If you're worried about T4 buildup but also want to be able to get a boost on days you don't take it, you could also get some Tyronene for just T3. I got some and diluted the Tyronene with vodka so that each drop was only 1 mcg. That's easy to use, and if you use too much at once it'll take only hours instead of weeks to get it out of your system. (I should add, I diluted the DMSO version with vodka. I'm not sure if the SFA version dilutes well in vodka or not.)
ETA: I just noticed his SFA mixtures also have ethanol, so I'd think diluting those with vodka would work fine.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I did this today.

1 drop of Tyromix in 1L bottle of water.

I didn't even drink half of it. Temps were 99.5 at one point.

Felt great.

@haidut

Now, with the rest that I did not drink. Can I save that for another day? Just put it in the fridge for the next day? Does it deteriorate at all, or no?

I'm sure this has already been asked, I apologize in advance. I did do a little search and was unable to find the answer to my question.

Thanks!

It does not deteriorate, at least not over several days.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could tyromix theoretically reduce under eye wrinkles if applied topically. To a rat of course.

Steroids like progesterone, DHEA and testosterone have a better track record for that but thyroid should not hurt at least.

Last edited: