TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

Hmm I'm on about 6 drops of tyromix and my waking temp are still only 96-97f. Pulse is still only 60-70 at rest generally throughout the day caffeine gets my pulse going. I get warm after eating something. I notice that I get hungry quicker and slightly earlier in the day. I do feel my metabolism has had a boost my bowels are more regular

My waking temps are 97'ish too...

What are your typically, can you be more precise?

Scenes

Yes, good idea.

Keep us posted please.

You may be taking too much thyroid as well. Are you checking temps throughout the day and when waking?

At one point, in the afternoon my temps would be over 99F... 99.4... 99.5..... lol, way too much thyroid. (and I was in a closed COLD room)

Decided to stop tyromix for now. I realise 5 or so days is not enough time to ultimately know the effect of it, but I know it was thinning my hair and causing increased shedding so in the end that was enough for me to stop.

Edit: I also don't really believe I have a thyroid problem. So much on this forum suggests all we need to do is get our thyroid working optimally, but I think my issues are more likely hormonal imbalances or inflammation of intestines, liver/gut.

Last edited:

Progesterone

Decided to stop tyromix for now. I realise 5 or so days is not enough time to ultimately know the effect of it, but I know it was thinning my hair and causing increased shedding so in the end that was enough for me to stop.

Edit: I also don't really believe I have a thyroid problem. So much on this forum suggests all we need to do is get our thyroid working optimally, but I think my issues are more likely hormonal imbalances or inflammation of intestines, liver/gut.

You're saying that your hairline thinned out noticeably from TyroMix use, in 5 total days of usage?

5 days is nothing man...

You should really give it a shot.

What are your usual temperatures?

Progesterone

96.6F generally and sometimes 97F

My temps pretty much never hit 96's now, a thing of the past thanks to TyroMix. and I don't feel 'cold' ever anymore.

Are you shedding hair on tyromix by any chance at all?

Do you hit 98's in mid afternoon?

Progesterone

@Scenes -

Shedding (hairs falling out) is not the same as hairloss and should not be used to judge "hair loss".

Read up about hair growth cycles for more info. Hair has to fall out before regrowing.

Unfortunately you can only tell hair loss over the course of a year. Ironically shedding may be a good sign, and by stopping what is causing the increased shedding may actually have the opposite effect to what you want.

Dan010101

My temps pretty much never hit 96's now, a thing of the past thanks to TyroMix. and I don't feel 'cold' ever anymore.

Are you shedding hair on tyromix by any chance at all?

Do you hit 98's in mid afternoon?

I would say overall I am definately warmer since starting tyromix, though I had been improving since using tyromax, I think I prefer tyromix so far.

I do indeed hit 98-98.8F in the midday/late afternoon mark.

I haven't noticed any hair shedding however I have noticed definately an itchy scalp/hair at times and the feeling of my hair itself is different, whether this is good or bad I dont know?

Last edited:

Elize

I noticed as a woman that I shed hair when I use T3 as it often lowers my cortisol. Could there be a link between low cortisol and hair loss?

Progesterone

I noticed as a woman that I shed hair when I use T3 as it often lowers my cortisol. Could there be a link between low cortisol and hair loss?

I will wait for someone smarter to answer.

However, do you just shed more, and that's it? Does hair quality get better? Or does the shedding make it so your hair looks worse?

Scenes

Not sure. Is there some kind of hypersensitivity to cortisol?

Scenes

@Scenes -

Shedding (hairs falling out) is not the same as hairloss and should not be used to judge "hair loss".

Read up about hair growth cycles for more info. Hair has to fall out before regrowing.

Unfortunately you can only tell hair loss over the course of a year. Ironically shedding may be a good sign, and by stopping what is causing the increased shedding may actually have the opposite effect to what you want.

I understand what you're saying and it may be true, but I'd prefer someone else to go through that process and tell me it's true rather than lose hair or see it thin like that if the light at the end of the tunnel never comes!

I know I only used tyromix for 5 days (1-3 drops a day), but after the first drop my bowels moved differently, better, and after a couple of days I noticed my skin looked great. It also changed my sleep - I struggled to go to sleep and woke up during the night, then slept in like a teenager. It's a powerful product.

How's it going for you @JonnyCraig?

Progesterone

I understand what you're saying and it may be true, but I'd prefer someone else to go through that process and tell me it's true rather than lose hair or see it thin like that if the light at the end of the tunnel never comes!

I know I only used tyromix for 5 days (1-3 drops a day), but after the first drop my bowels moved differently, better, and after a couple of days I noticed my skin looked great. It also changed my sleep - I struggled to go to sleep and woke up during the night, then slept in like a teenager. It's a powerful product.

How's it going for you @JonnyCraig?

Going great I would say.

I only use it depending on temperature or if I'm feeling cold.

Typically I use 1 drop a day or 2 MAX, some days I won't even use any (don't need it).

Shedding has stopped I think. I had a lot of shedding when I did 6 drops a day, which I think is way too much. My temps at one point reached 100F... and 99's.. (in afternoon) lol, so obviously was way too much.

I think my hair looks better... when styled , it most definitely looks better, that's for sure.

Knowing how important thyroid is for hair... AND considering you felt good on it, I think you're making a mistake by stopping altogether. If I were you I would play around with dosage like I have.

I've also noticed the great skin (although I'm using Oxidal too).

Issues with sleep sound like you were using way too much...

Scenes

@Scenes awesome. Do you use the new TyroMix that does not have DMSO? have you tried pure T3 and if so how did that go?

the same questions for you @JonnyCraig :)
I have the new sfa ester. It's awesome, one drop on wrist, rub wrists together and it's gone. Have not tried pure t3. I read somewhere it's best to try t3/t4 together, and like I said, I got all the prothyroid effects so yeah.

For some reason I'm fine with messing with sex hormones, adding test/dht/progesterone but I'm real wary of messing with thyroid. Do I have reason to be or am I being overly cautious?

superhuman

@Scenes that is lovely. Have you tried it orally or just topical? thought oral was the best use in terms of using thyroid to get the effects :D

Scenes

Do people take products like these with the intent of coming off once their body is 'healed' or indefinitely?

Like are we better off recovering thyroid through other measures than by taking t3/t4? How is it any different to people who do TRT vs raising their endogenous T production through other health measures??

Progesterone

Do people take products like these with the intent of coming off once their body is 'healed' or indefinitely?

Like are we better off recovering thyroid through other measures than by taking t3/t4? How is it any different to people who do TRT vs raising their endogenous T production through other health measures??

The difference is the body recovers very quickly from adding endogenous thyroid hormone; then stopping, especially if you taper. TRT... that is more of a fine line, and a proper PCT protocol is usually needed to avoid problems.

Progesterone

@Scenes awesome. Do you use the new TyroMix that does not have DMSO? have you tried pure T3 and if so how did that go?

the same questions for you @JonnyCraig :)

I have Tyronene. To be honest I had some weird allergic reaction. My lip swelled up, and then it went away within few hrs..

I don't really use it now. I can sell you it? :P

RePeatRePeat

Transitioning from Tyromax to Tyromix has not been as simple as I was hoping. Overall, I believe my metabolism is better with the Tyromix but I have to dose three times daily, whereas just once a day with Tyromax. I find that my temperatures are not always good during day or night even on the same amount as on a day when temps were great. Not much consistency. BUT, I can actually get to 98.6 and even higher at times now whereas before that was a rare event (with Tyromax - though it was sooo much better than anything before).

When I added a small amount of Taurine before bed I noticed better night and morning temps. and feeling more peaceful or happy in the mornings. When I used Taurine plus Tyromax I didn't feel quite as good in the mornings, so that's better. I will start taking a little Taurine in the mornings as well now. I awaken to urinate at night 2 to 3 times now whereas before it was just once a night. Not sure why. For a while I was quite exhausted alllll day on Tyromix and I think that could be from a drop in Cortisol and/or adrenaline, if that happens with increased appropriate amounts of T3. That is starting to improve. B12 shots have made the biggest difference in my energy levels, though, with either Tyromax or Mix.

I am taking usually 13 drops daily. 15 drops on a consistent basis is too much as I feel too wired and irritable even though I eat more than I feel hungry for. In fact, I have much less hunger now. I make myself eat or I get extremely irritable but am rarely hungry. My bowels are a bit more regular, but I have to be using some Taurine for that to be true. Same with Tyromax. With Taurine and Tyromix I have more BMs.

It's ever more clear to me that many factors need to be coordinated and often changed up as conditions shift over time if we want to improve our health. It's a fascinating puzzle, sometimes frustrating but many times very rewarding. Our temperatures and energy and mental and emotional stability, our intellect, sex drive, sense of humor and kindness, our sociability and creativity, our sleep and dreams and more cannot be expected to be addressed by one change in food or with one adjustment to a single hormone. It's quite complex. Thank you to everyone on this forum and to @haidut for helping me find my way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals