TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Elize

Greetings from Elize. Do you take the magnesium and tyromix at the same time? Do you take one orally and the magnesium topically or both by mouth. I use levoxyl and T3 but react to the DMSO and hope that Haidut soon will have products that are DMSO free as I do better with the topcial ones. For now I have decided to take only my thyroid medication. Do light therapy, adjust my diet and take o supplements. It seems that you take one thing and then it triggers imbalance with a host of other things so in the end I just feel overwhelmed as to what works and what not. In 4 weeks I will have all my levels and vitamin levels checked and take only those I really need to. I have magnesium but it makes me very shaky and have tried every brand and format imaginable.

denise

Greetings from Elize. Do you take the magnesium and tyromix at the same time? Do you take one orally and the magnesium topically or both by mouth. I use levoxyl and T3 but react to the DMSO and hope that Haidut soon will have products that are DMSO free as I do better with the topcial ones. For now I have decided to take only my thyroid medication. Do light therapy, adjust my diet and take o supplements. It seems that you take one thing and then it triggers imbalance with a host of other things so in the end I just feel overwhelmed as to what works and what not. In 4 weeks I will have all my levels and vitamin levels checked and take only those I really need to. I have magnesium but it makes me very shaky and have tried every brand and format imaginable.
Have you tried magnesium transdermally? Via Epsom salt baths, or foot soaks with magnesium oil, or anything like that? (I wasn't sure if "every format imaginable" meant topical too.)

Elize

Thanks. Yes. Have 2 different topical magnesium products but find that my temperature drops and I become shaky even after Epsom salt bath. Magnesium affect my adrenals

PhilParma

... hope that Haidut soon will have products that are DMSO free as I do better with the topcial ones.

TyroMix now uses SFA esters and ethanol as its solvents. No more DMSO, I think. I received a bottle without DMSO last week.

Progesterone

All who use/have used TyroMix...

How has it affected your hair?

Positively? Negatively? Hair growth? Hair fall? No change at all?

Curious. thanks. :)

RePeatRePeat

Do you take the magnesium and tyromix at the same time? Do you take one orally and the magnesium topically or both by mouth.

I take my thyroid supplement and my magnesium orally, although I also take epsom salt baths now and again. I have taken magnesium and thyroid at the same time but usually I take magnesium before bed.

I have magnesium but it makes me very shaky and have tried every brand and format imaginable.

If I were to guess I'd say that you need to attend to your liver. Sounds like when you do anything that brings down cortisol you respond badly and that could be that you don't eat enough to support your increasing metabolism or your liver doesn't store glycogen as it should to have it available when needed. I am not the expert on these things but if you search this forum there is a lot of information on such reactions when lowering cortisol.

Progesterone

Anyone getting increased hair shedding on Tyromix?

I'm not 100% sure if it's related..

My temps get great in the afternoon 98.6+...

I do 2 drops orally in morning (after eating oatmeal), 2 drops afternoon and 2 drops before bed.

Halp!? Temps seem good and I feel good... but shedding is coming on strong.

Could this be a temporary thing that will sort itself out? Or should I be concerned? possibly UP dose??

Progesterone

Anyone getting increased hair shedding on Tyromix?

I'm not 100% sure if it's related..

My temps get great in the afternoon 98.6+...

I do 2 drops orally in morning (after eating oatmeal), 2 drops afternoon and 2 drops before bed.

Halp!? Temps seem good and I feel good... but shedding is coming on strong.

Could this be a temporary thing that will sort itself out? Or should I be concerned? possibly UP dose??

Okay so.... I did NOT use Tyromix at all last night before bed... wokeup with temps pretty good at 97.6 or so.

I did 1 drop only today, after breakfast (oatmeal) around 7am. It is now 5:23pm, haven't done another.... temp is 98.8 F ! (NOTE, I used Oxidal at 3 drops in a carbonated beverage at 7am as well)

FYI... I did start using Oxidal a few days ago.... I do 3 drops in water, twice a day.... wonder if this is helping to boost temp without needing more thyroid, very interesting....

I am no longer shedding crazy amounts of hair today it seems.

Dan010101

Just started Tyromix wanting to get my morning temps and pulse up in particular, will keep updated. Starting 3 drops a day 1 at 7AM, 1 at 1pm and 1 at 7pm

RePeatRePeat

I have been using TyroMAX for I am guessing about a year or more now, haven't kept close track of date, and have been very happy with it. Decided to switch to TyroMIX and want to convey my experience in making the switch in case others might find the info useful. I have only been using the Tyromix for 6 full days and know I like it even better than Tyromax. I never got my temps up well enough or consistently on Tyromax and other supplements so wondered if it would be better with Tyromix and it is! It has been tricky guessing how much Tyromix to use since I was taking 20 drops of the Tyromax already and knew there would still be T4 in my system when I discontinued it. Not like I was starting from scratch and no experience with thyroid supplements.

Day one I used 1/2 my normal Tyromax drops in the morning (in anticipation of the Tyromix arriving in the mail that day) and used 2 drops of Tyromix in afternoon, 2 in evening. Slept really well and awoke with a temp of 98.0. Impressed because my waking temp was usually 97.4-97.8.

Day 2: 6 drops total (2-2-2 drops throughout the day). Generally good daytime temps but not consistent. Note I made sure to eat plenty throughout this transition. Slept okay.

Day 3: 9 drops total (3-3-3) Good temps overall but still lots of drops throughout the day until next dosage. Tired during day. Slept so so.

Day 4: 12 drops total (4-4-4) Same with temps, lots of dips. Tired through day. Poor sleep. Awoke very tired.

Day 5: 15 drops (5-5-5) Great temps through the day, felt calm and had good energy. Slept poorly but awoke feeling happy and energetic. Awoke with 98.0 temp.

Day 6: 15 drops (5-5-5) Great temps through the day, felt calm and had good energy. Slept well but awoke feeling tired but happy. Awoke with 97.5 temp. Didn't eat much before bed so may be a factor.

I may stay with 15 for a little while and then drop down to 12. Will let you know as I progress.

A.R

I have been using TyroMAX for I am guessing about a year or more now, haven't kept close track of date, and have been very happy with it. Decided to switch to TyroMIX and want to convey my experience in making the switch in case others might find the info useful. I have only been using the Tyromix for 6 full days and know I like it even better than Tyromax. I never got my temps up well enough or consistently on Tyromax and other supplements so wondered if it would be better with Tyromix and it is! It has been tricky guessing how much Tyromix to use since I was taking 20 drops of the Tyromax already and knew there would still be T4 in my system when I discontinued it. Not like I was starting from scratch and no experience with thyroid supplements.

Day one I used 1/2 my normal Tyromax drops in the morning (in anticipation of the Tyromix arriving in the mail that day) and used 2 drops of Tyromix in afternoon, 2 in evening. Slept really well and awoke with a temp of 98.0. Impressed because my waking temp was usually 97.4-97.8.

Day 2: 6 drops total (2-2-2 drops throughout the day). Generally good daytime temps but not consistent. Note I made sure to eat plenty throughout this transition. Slept okay.

Day 3: 9 drops total (3-3-3) Good temps overall but still lots of drops throughout the day until next dosage. Tired during day. Slept so so.

Day 4: 12 drops total (4-4-4) Same with temps, lots of dips. Tired through day. Poor sleep. Awoke very tired.

Day 5: 15 drops (5-5-5) Great temps through the day, felt calm and had good energy. Slept poorly but awoke feeling happy and energetic. Awoke with 98.0 temp.

Day 6: 15 drops (5-5-5) Great temps through the day, felt calm and had good energy. Slept well but awoke feeling tired but happy. Awoke with 97.5 temp. Didn't eat much before bed so may be a factor.

I may stay with 15 for a little while and then drop down to 12. Will let you know as I progress.
is your Tyromix in a dmso solution?

Dan010101

interesting, im thinking of just increasing my dose daily until i get good temps/heartrate. Currently at 4 drops a day

Progesterone

Be careful guys....

My avg temps were 96 or so..

I just tested @ 99 in the middle of afternoon.

I am only doing 1 drop on tongue in morning, and 1 drop on tongue at night, that's it.

I was doing 6 drops throughout the day before but had a lot of hair shedding, seems like dose was too high.

As as FYI, I just started using Oxidal (1 drop on tongue, 2 times a day) and LOVING IT. think it's helping to keep temps up with low dose of thyroid.

RePeatRePeat

My Tyromix is not the DMSO version.

I will add that my resting HR has not gone up. Still my usual 80. Very happy with that.

Another plus I noticed right away is that my skin is not dry anymore. Nice.

Addition to note on Day 6: got very sleepy (not tired, like dragging/no energy but sleepy, like yawning and couldn't keep my eyes open) after afternoon dosage. Went to bed early.

Dan010101

Sounds good RePeat, I have found my palms get quite dry with thyroid supplementation (or not enough thyroid?).

I always think it's a good sign when I feel genuinly sleepy in evening, it means my stress hormones are lowered and body is in natural rhythm

Currently I am 60bpm and 98.0F 2hrs after taking 2 drops of tyromix

Last edited:

Scenes

I started taking tyromix a few days ago...here's my experience at 1 drop x 2-3 daily:

Positives:
- Bowel movements more frequent, not sure if this will last
- warm hands/feet, I crashed for a while and got cold but taurine fixed it, I assume my liver glycogen was low but who knows
- skin/face looks great

Negatives:
- seems to have lowered libido slightly, not sure if this is because t3 uses testosterone to fuel metabolism so less test is available for whatever else??
- hair quality looks great overall but thin on my temples, I think it has induced a shed @JonnyCraig

I'm making sure to get heaps of vitamins with the increased thyroid. Not sure what else I need.

Progesterone

Hi guys,

Need some input please...

So judging by temps.. I am only needing to dose 1 drop of TyroMix once every 2 days or so... does this sound right?

I am taking Oxidal (1 drop, twice or thrice daily) also.

Is it possible I only need this much TyroMix now? Is it because of the T4 build up?

Also, I can tell when I need more TyroMix as I will start to just get a touch colder (i.e less cold tolerance when sleeping). But usually I try to catch it by testing temps before that happens, and it is never as pronounced as it was before starting the tyromix!

@Scenes yes.... I had a shed, perhaps still have it, losing a lot of hair..... hoping... it's a good sign?!?!?! I mean, my temps were ridiculous before starting Tyromix.. (consistently 96's low 97 MAX and all hrs of day). My body was in super conservation mode.

Could this shed be a positive shed?

Would love feedback from anyone.

FWIW, my hair looks amazing right now...

Scenes

Hi guys,

Need some input please...

So judging by temps.. I am only needing to dose 1 drop of TyroMix once every 2 days or so... does this sound right?

I am taking Oxidal (1 drop, twice or thrice daily) also.

Is it possible I only need this much TyroMix now? Is it because of the T4 build up?

Also, I can tell when I need more TyroMix as I will start to just get a touch colder (i.e less cold tolerance when sleeping). But usually I try to catch it by testing temps before that happens, and it is never as pronounced as it was before starting the tyromix!

@Scenes yes.... I had a shed, perhaps still have it, losing a lot of hair..... hoping... it's a good sign?!?!?! I mean, my temps were ridiculous before starting Tyromix.. (consistently 96's low 97 MAX and all hrs of day). My body was in super conservation mode.

Could this shed be a positive shed?

Would love feedback from anyone.

FWIW, my hair looks amazing right now...
I've not really had an increase in appetite since starting but I assume my metabolism has increased based on all the signs...I'm gonna try to just eating a heap more food next few days and see if it helps stop the shed.

Progesterone

I've not really had an increase in appetite since starting but I assume my metabolism has increased based on all the signs...I'm gonna try to just eating a heap more food next few days and see if it helps stop the shed.

Yes, good idea.

Keep us posted please.

You may be taking too much thyroid as well. Are you checking temps throughout the day and when waking?

At one point, in the afternoon my temps would be over 99F... 99.4... 99.5..... lol, way too much thyroid. (and I was in a closed COLD room)

Dan010101

Hmm I'm on about 6 drops of tyromix and my waking temp are still only 96-97f. Pulse is still only 60-70 at rest generally throughout the day caffeine gets my pulse going. I get warm after eating something. I notice that I get hungry quicker and slightly earlier in the day. I do feel my metabolism has had a boost my bowels are more regular

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals