TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Philomath

Not really, the treatment for Hashimotos is usually T4 or NDT.
Doctor wanted my 16year old daughter to take Synthroid for her Hashimotos. Are you saying the T4/T3 combo is not necessary and synthroid (T4) may be acceptable/appropriate in this situation? Or restating what the establishment answer is. Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Doctor wanted my 16year old daughter to take Synthroid for her Hashimotos. Are you saying the T4/T3 combo is not necessary and synthroid (T4) may be acceptable/appropriate in this situation? Or restating what the establishment answer is. Thanks

I was saying that it does not change the mainstream treatment, which is usually T4 and (much more rarely) NDT. I think NDT is better and since Armour is also approved as thyroid product your doctor has no reason to push for T4 if you want Armour instead.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

Hairyhands

Taking T3 or NDT gives me insomnia even in small doses. I'm just wondering if anyone else here has had the same issues and whether Tyromix is any different. So far raising T3 has been problematic.

Progesterone

Taking T3 or NDT gives me insomnia even in small doses. I'm just wondering if anyone else here has had the same issues and whether Tyromix is any different. So far raising T3 has been problematic.

I take 1 drop daily, upon waking up... no sleep issues.

denise

What you mean with crash? I stopped thyroid because i wasnt feeling very good and now been feeling pretty bad for a week, digestion and mood wise
It probably depends on the person. I was using 3 drops/day for a while and feeling amazing, and then developed chest pain. It took weeks to recover from. Then I did it again... and finally learned my lesson. These days I use about 3 drops per week rather than per day, just going by temps. I wish I could still use it daily because other benefits (on digestion, especially) are not as good with this low dose, but I can't, so I'm trying other methods to get those other symptoms sorted out.

Progesterone

I've been using Tyromix @ 1 drop per day each morning, on tongue, held there for as long as possible.

Thinking of trying 1 drop on wrist now...

What differences can I expect, if any?

Progesterone

nikkmm

I've been using Tyromix @ 1 drop per day each morning, on tongue, held there for as long as possible.

Thinking of trying 1 drop on wrist now...

What differences can I expect, if any?

+1 any comments on potency differences topical vs oral? And by oral I mean swallowing it in water or putting it on something and eating it. If I understand correctly dropping it in the mouth is about the same as on the wrist and should be much more potent than if swallowed.

DaveFoster

I would not use it if you don't feel good on it. Like @Waynish said, some people cannot use thyroid. I am one of them in the sense that I cannot use thyroid on a regular basis as the dose in the long run always gets me. It works great for occasional issues though.
This is interesting; I've been planning to dilute TyroMix to 1/20 strength and using that as a starting dose to prevent any hyperthyroidism (which happened last time with only a few drops total [about 3 drops over 5 days in a diluted solution]). What are your thoughts?

Mainly I'm referring for the tendency of thyroid to sensitize adrenaline; I really need to read the literature on this, as I have high levels of adrenaline, and Peat infrequently mentions it. Maybe his books talk about it. My whole idea with this experiment is to completely avoid that process if possible.

Progesterone

I am still using 1 drop a day in the morning.

Anyone have any comments on Tyromix helping hairloss or making it worse????

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is interesting; I've been planning to dilute TyroMix to 1/20 strength and using that as a starting dose to prevent any hyperthyroidism (which happened last time with only a few drops total [about 3 drops over 5 days in a diluted solution]). What are your thoughts?

Mainly I'm referring for the tendency of thyroid to sensitize adrenaline; I really need to read the literature on this, as I have high levels of adrenaline, and Peat infrequently mentions it. Maybe his books talk about it. My whole idea with this experiment is to completely avoid that process if possible.

Sure, I tried diluted T3 and it seemed to work better for me but like I said I am not the best test subject. But diluted does seem to work better transdermally.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wheres the best place to store Tyromix, I've noticed mine becomes warm quite easily.

In a cabinet at room temp. There is no need to refrigerate as it does not go bad.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I'm guessing that by cabinet you mean like a dark cupboard with no light.

Yes, but even leaving out in the open is OK as long as it is not under direct sunlight.

Elize

Sure, I tried diluted Tyronene and it seemed to work better for me but like I said I am not the best test subject. But diluted does seem to work better transdermally.

Hi I just started Tyronene T3 - I find that I do better using it as a topical T3 -I took used one drop - my temp goes up and my muscles feel warmer. When I take it by mouth my temperature drops a lot. One drop seems to be a bit strong for me - what can I do to only use half a drop at a time.

Thanks
Elize

denise

Hi I just started Tyronene T3 - I find that I do better using it as a topical T3 -I took used one drop - my temp goes up and my muscles feel warmer. When I take it by mouth my temperature drops a lot. One drop seems to be a bit strong for me - what can I do to only use half a drop at a time.

Thanks
Elize
You could mix it half and half with ethanol (or vodka). I think the bottle holds .5 oz, so mix it with .5 oz ethanol in a larger dropper bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals