TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

superhuman

I found out that dosage was too high. I am actually doing t3 only (like one drop a day early afternoon) and 2 drops Tyromix before bed. Other than that I am taking androsterone/pansterone combo, which is thyromimetic so it heats me up nicely. I don't find a need for any more thyroid than that now (and on top of that it's winter here in the USA). So I assume when summer time comes I will probably need even less!

Nice. Hmm im taking more then you but i dont feel anything :(

Jsaute21

I woke up with some GERD (Acid Reflux Symptoms) and overall Hypo symptoms. I bit the bullet and took one drop of Tyromix orally. (Works better for me for some reason than topically.) Long story short, Acid Reflux symptoms have dissapeared, and i have the energy of a 17 year old. 1 Drop!

My first sample of the product 2 weeks ago didn't go that well as i believe i over dosed. Everybody is different, but i strongly urge anyone who buys this product and is foreign to thyroid hormone to start extremely slow. Cheers @haidut.

superhuman

@Jsaute21 thats really interesting. How did you dose it before then? in terms of product and different dosages and what did or did you not notice from it? i have the same as you in terms of that i dont notice anything from it but i try smaller t3 doses as well but still no effect

what was the different in terms of topical vs oral for you?

Last edited:

frant26

First time giving thyroid to my rat! So I read this whole thread yesterday.

This morning I had breakfast (coffee, milk, sugar, honey, cheese, melon, 900 kcal total),
just before applying 1 drop TyroMix to my rat's inner wrist.

A few minutes after I checked its temps... it marked 34.3ºC (93.74ºF) :shock:
Rat behaved normally, no weird symptoms. Is he really still alive? Oh yeah, pulse is up 120 bpm.
I measure again, 34.5ºC...

Two spoonfuls of honey, some salt, and I put him in a warm bathtub to raise that deadly temperature.
It did go up to 36.5ºC and slowly stabilized at 36.8ºC which I measured for a few hours now. Pulse was 120 bpm slowly stabilized around 80-90 bpm.

I admit it did scare me a bit. I want my rat to live happy and well.
Why did the temperature decrase SO much? T3 shutting down adrenaline?
It's summer here, anything to do with an outside temperature of 30ºC ?

Lab results from last week: TSH 6.03, total cholesterol 158 mg/dl, prolactin 32 ng/ml.

Is 1 drop maybe too much? I should perhaps try oral with my pet? (That sounded weird).
Thanks all.

Jsaute21

@superhuman I only tried it for a week. I perhaps started too fast and did 6 drops a day or so. (3x2 drops with meals.) I didnt like the way it made me feel. However, due to feeling like a hot pile of piss this morning, i decided to give it one oral drop and immediately my temp, pulse & mood elevated. There is no magic formula obviously. For me, who does not suffer every day from hypo metabolic symptoms, thyroid is a mere tool in the aresenal to help improve hypo symptoms.

superhuman

@Jsaute21 i c. I havent felt any temp or pulse increase from it. Have you only tried TyroMix or T3 only like Tyronene with effects? and if so did you notice anything from that?

Jsaute21

Have only tried tyromix. I would stop using it for 2 weeks or so. Focus on nutrition, then potentially come back.

Dhair

I received my Tryomix yesterday. Today I applied 8 drops of Pansterone, 3 drops on androsterone, and one drop of Tyromix to the scrotum.
About 15 minutes went by and I started to feel hot and I had some low blood sugar symptoms. I drank 2 mexican cokes and I felt amazing.
My head was clear and I felt like I had a lot of energy. I haven't felt that good in months.
Would the thyroid and androsterone work synergistically in any special way? And does applying thyroid to testicles make it more potent?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Rat had been using Tyromix for a couple of months and felt great. However, recently was on a combination of supplements that lower estrogen (metergoline, lisuride, vitamin a, aspirin) and probably lowered estrogen too low as it resulted in a massive drop in libido along with other symptoms that RP has mentioned can be a sign of too low estrogen (aching joints, muscles and feet).

Went off of all supplements as well as tyromix for about a week and libido returned, then decided to add one drop of tyromix. Resulted in an immediate drop in libido again, which returned after about two days.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why Thyroid would have such a profound effect on libido, I would assume that it is from opposing estrogen, but I am worried that it might simply be because it is actually increasing estrogen through the increase of metabolism and liberation of PUFA from fat tissue.

Want to put him back on Thyroid as it had been going very well before he started adding the other estrogen lowering substances, but feel like I have to wait until his estrogen levels are higher. Any advice on how to know when that would be, any bodily indications?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Did you ever saw Peat mention this?

I've seen people state on these forums in correspondence they have had with peat that he said when estrogen is too low it can lead to negative symptoms.

Pointless

I've seen people state on these forums in correspondence they have had with peat that he said when estrogen is too low it can lead to negative symptoms.

He has said that, but he's also said that he doubts sore joints are caused by low estrogen.

As for too much T3 causing me to feel cold, I don't know why that is, but I have that with all T3-containing supplements when I take too much.

to me the "lower cortisol leads to sore joints" makes perfect sense.

I had a bit too much Androsterone and noticed my jaw was sore. A few days of reduced dosage, and it's fine.

frant26

As for too much T3 causing me to feel cold

Pointless, do you only feel cold, or are you actually cold?

Today I had 1 drop of tyromix (oral because topical was too strong) with a lot of food. I don't feel cold, but my temps were bad (around 36.4ºC) and now, hours later, 35.8ºC even though I took 2 glasses of milk with honey. I'm puzzled. Can this be a symptom of rT3?

Dhair

One drop of this stuff is too powerful for me, but it's undeniably effective.
I tried 8 drops of Pansterone, 3 drops androsterone, and 1 drop of Tyromix a while back and it made me feel REALLY good for the whole day. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when I wasn't getting enough calories.
I've tried this combo a few more times, sometimes wiith a little less Pansterone and androsterone, and it makes my pulse go up, so I'm around 93bpm, which I think is too fast for me. I get nervous and uncomfortable. This is keeping the tyromix at one drop.
Am I increasing my metabolism too much? Maybe burning through nutrients too fast?
This is all very frustrating because I felt absolutely incredible for a day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
One drop of this stuff is too powerful for me, but it's undeniably effective.
I tried 8 drops of Pansterone, 3 drops androsterone, and 1 drop of Tyromix a while back and it made me feel REALLY good for the whole day. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when I wasn't getting enough calories.
I've tried this combo a few more times, sometimes wiith a little less Pansterone and androsterone, and it makes my pulse go up, so I'm around 93bpm, which I think is too fast for me. I get nervous and uncomfortable. This is keeping the tyromix at one drop.
Am I increasing my metabolism too much? Maybe burning through nutrients too fast?
This is all very frustrating because I felt absolutely incredible for a day.

Androsterone and DHEA are also potent metabolic stimulators, so in combination with the thyroid you may be pushing yourself too far and your glycogen stores can't handle it.

Last edited:

Dhair

You may be using too much. Androsterone and DHEA are also potent metabolic stimulators, so in combination with the thyroid you may be pushing yourself too far and your glycogen stores can't handle it. I would try lowering the dose of one or the other.
Should I decrease the tyromix or eliminate the androsterone and add more thyroid given the issues I'm having with hair loss and fluoroquinolone poisoning? Or would it be better to try to dilute the tyromix and keep the current regimen ?
My experience with androsterone is hit or miss, but I feel that I need its estrogen lowering effects too much to eliminate it. I'm not sure what to do.
Edit: Forgot to mention the accutane problems I've had too. Dry skin, hair loss, etc

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Should I decrease the tyromix or eliminate the androsterone and add more thyroid given the issues I'm having with hair loss and fluoroquinolone poisoning? Or would it be better to try to dilute the tyromix and keep the current regimen ?
My experience with androsterone is hit or miss, but I feel that I need its estrogen lowering effects too much to eliminate it. I'm not sure what to do.
Edit: Forgot to mention the accutane problems I've had too. Dry skin, hair loss, etc

I don't know what would be optimal in your situation.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals