Tyromix libido

jtoro

Hi,
I ran out of Tyromax (been taking for 5 months or so) and had some Tyromix available.
I was doing 2 grains with tyromax and was doing ok.
I tried the same dosage of tyromix for a week and feel like hell. No libido. No erections. Fatigue.

Just tested tsh..is 0.03!!!!

I'm stopping thyroid altogether.
Any other advice ?
Thanks

golder

Hi,
I ran out of Tyromax (been taking for 5 months or so) and had some Tyromix available.
I tried the same dosage of tyromix for a week and feel like hell. No libido. No erections. Fatigue.

Any other advice ?
Thanks
I always thought Ray said the lower the TSH the better?

P

Peatness

Hi,

Any other advice ?
Thanks
Did you resolve this issue? How much tyromix were you using?

Last edited by a moderator:

golder

Yes.
But took a week or so for it to wear off. Very scary
Could you let us know what you ended up doing to resolve it? Concerning that the Tyromax was absolutely fine but the Tyromix had a very bad effect. What dose throughout the day of tyromax do you now use?

rr1

Ray Peat is adamant that he hasn't seen a case where someone stopped thyroid sup, and the suppression didn't reverse. He usually says they will either go back to their baseline, or be improved, but never worse.

Mr Joe

Ray Peat is adamant that he hasn't seen a case where someone stopped thyroid sup, and the suppression didn't reverse. He usually says they will either go back to their baseline, or be improved, but never worse.
Would you mind sharing the quote or the interview where he says that ?

NommyWommy

Hi,

Any other advice ?
Thanks
I remember someone else saying they needed half the amount of t3 t4 when using tyromix compared to tyromax

baron

Tyromax seems somewhat weaker and smoother than synthetic thyroid. I was taking 1 grain of Tyromax, it ran out and then I tried 1/4 of Cynoplus to replace it, which is about a grain, and became hyperthyroid.

peter88

Tyromax seems somewhat weaker and smoother than synthetic thyroid. I was taking 1 grain of Tyromax, it ran out and then I tried 1/4 of Cynoplus to replace it, which is about a grain, and became hyperthyroid.
1 Cynoplus is 2.2 grains

peter88

Isn’t it more like 3 grains?

The traditional grains I know of are 40mcg T4; 10mcg T3?
According to Danny’s article it’s 2.2
6E8665C6-CED7-4967-A362-BD8F4DB4C078.jpeg

youngsinatra

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals