Tyromix Application

Jeanette Larch

Does applying tyromix to skin work as well as taking it internally? I did not like taking it in my drinks when eugenol was included and started rubbing it on my arms.

I have been tired lately and wondering if I'm getting the tyromix in my system. Appreciate any help

Thanks,
Jeanette

i doubt it works that way.

The glandular isn't really T4. It must be converted into T4 which takes place during digestion, which I've heard Dr. Peat mention but can't remember when or where.

There may be some immediate T3 effect but you need to orally take it basically.

OP
J

Jeanette Larch

The glandular isn't really T4. It must be converted into T4 which takes place during digestion, which I've heard Dr. Peat mention but can't remember when or where.

Thanks very much. I'll learn to like the taste of the eugenol in tyromix. I appreciate your response.
Jeanette

Dotdash

I don't understand how your reply relates to Tyromix, which is the synthetic T4/T3, not the glandular "Tyromax".

Dotdash

Does applying tyromix to skin work as well as taking it internally? I did not like taking it in my drinks when eugenol was included and started rubbing it on my arms.

I have been tired lately and wondering if I'm getting the tyromix in my system. Appreciate any help

Thanks,
Jeanette
Dr Peat has mentioned that thyroid med can reduce the stress hormones making one feel less energetic because the energy was artificially supported by stress hormones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals