Tyromix And Or Synthetic T3:t4 Effects On Testosterone

OP
J

Jsaute21

Curious to what using exogenous thyroid hormone can potentially do to the body from a negative perspective? I ask this because i have overall felt worse since starting Tyromix 3-4 days ago. I have started slow. (1 drop the first day, 3 the second, 5 the third, 4 the 4th.) Long story short - it hasn't really done anything. I am worried that the small amount of foreign hormone i am sending to my pituitary is shutting down my natural supply of TSH. Is this possible? It seems to almost make more sense to try and raise my pulse and temperature majorly instead of at this snail's pace.I can't find Ray's opinion on the matter. My goal is to raise pulse and feel better on a daily basis.

@Jsaute21

Olive oil always do that to me

Since that day
I take a teaspoon of olive oil with every meal

I don't know what's the charm in it

I feel strong , stamina good, ready of any thing

Anyway thank u for this interesting post :)

OP
J

Jsaute21

If pulse is low...(Low 60's to high 50's) what is the most reliable way to raise it quickly excluding thyroid. Caffeine is hit/miss for me.

Progesterone

Curious to what using exogenous thyroid hormone can potentially do to the body from a negative perspective? I ask this because i have overall felt worse since starting Tyromix 3-4 days ago. I have started slow. (1 drop the first day, 3 the second, 5 the third, 4 the 4th.) Long story short - it hasn't really done anything. I am worried that the small amount of foreign hormone i am sending to my pituitary is shutting down my natural supply of TSH. Is this possible? It seems to almost make more sense to try and raise my pulse and temperature majorly instead of at this snail's pace.I can't find Ray's opinion on the matter. My goal is to raise pulse and feel better on a daily basis.

BUMP.

Are u still on tyromix?

I'm still on.. 1 drop every morning only.

I feel like im shedding hair...

sladerunner69

is there anyway T3 could increase estrogen? or is that unlikely @DaveFoster @charlie @sladerunner69

Very unlikely. Unless perhaps you decide to take large amounts of t3 while fasting or not eating very much. That would likely lead to a stress response, which would initially lead to cortisol and adrenaline spikes, and inevitably an increase in estrogen. Thyroid hormone should be supported by sugars or carbs as fuel, and this is a contributing factor to t3 not "performing" consistently well in clinical trials...

ddjd

Very unlikely. Unless perhaps you decide to take large amounts of t3 while fasting or not eating very much. That would likely lead to a stress response, which would initially lead to cortisol and adrenaline spikes, and inevitably an increase in estrogen. Thyroid hormone should be supported by sugars or carbs as fuel, and this is a contributing factor to t3 not "performing" consistently well in clinical trials...
its just that i get a huge libido increase and errections after taking t3 and i was worried it was an estrogen increase. So is it more likely to be testosterone then? Could cortisol increase after t3? I only take it after a big meal so far from in a fasting state! thanks for your help

sladerunner69

its just that i get a huge libido increase and errections after taking t3 and i was worried it was an estrogen increase. So is it more likely to be testosterone then? Could cortisol increase after t3? I only take it after a big meal so far from in a fasting state! thanks for your help

That's pretty interesting. Is the libido increase too much to deal with? Or is it welcoming? My health issues make it so that I would be happy with any increase in libido, as it is typically lower than I would like it. When I use thyroid I notice a boost in mood, feel more calm and controlled, and get a slight increase in libido.

Also what exactly do you mean "after a meal so far from in a fasting state"? You do a lot of fasting? I would be careful taking thyroid then, only with food.

ddjd

That's pretty interesting. Is the libido increase too much to deal with? Or is it welcoming? My health issues make it so that I would be happy with any increase in libido, as it is typically lower than I would like it. When I use thyroid I notice a boost in mood, feel more calm and controlled, and get a slight increase in libido.

Also what exactly do you mean "after a meal so far from in a fasting state"? You do a lot of fasting? I would be careful taking thyroid then, only with food.
no i just meant i take t3 only after big meals.
its not an unwanted libido increase, its quite nice that when i need to perform, just have a drop of t3 and im sorted haha. but i wanted to establish whether or not it was a negative thing or not, i.e. is estrogen involved

sladerunner69

no i just meant i take t3 only after big meals.
its not an unwanted libido increase, its quite nice that when i need to perform, just have a drop of t3 and im sorted haha. but i wanted to establish whether or not it was a negative thing or not, i.e. is estrogen involved

What do the big meals consist of, usually? I would say it's not estrogen, but I am not sure how you feel exactly. I know the feeling of high estrogen by now. A lot of estrogen will make me tired and lower my pecker's sensitivity and firmness, a lot. When I have soy or soy sauce, I have noticed the soft pecker that night, for instance.

DaveFoster

Estrogen's tendency to stimulate androgen production doesn't seem to compare to its harmful inhibition of respiration. It's probably protective, and if it feels good after many repetitions, then that's suggestive of some repeated benefit.

A stress response may feel good initially, but it quickly derails one's sense of well-being.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals