Tyromix And Or Synthetic T3:t4 Effects On Testosterone

Jsaute21

I assume implementing tyromix for a more sustainably elevated metabolic rate will do nothing but improve hormones. (Specifically, T, DHT, etc.) However, i wanted to gage the opinions of those who have used this product or a similar one to hear experimental opinions. @DaveFoster @haidut @charlie @sladerunner69

Queequeg

increased T3 can raises SHBG which can lower free T

DaveFoster

I assume implementing tyromix for a more sustainably elevated metabolic rate will do nothing but improve hormones. (Specifically, T, DHT, etc.) However, i wanted to gage the opinions of those who have used this product or a similar one to hear experimental opinions. @DaveFoster @haidut @charlie @sladerunner69
It's hard to tell. I think I feel better, but I'm just starting thyroid again. It's subtle. You'll probably notice more from caffeine. Thyroid has more of an antidepressant effect if anything.

T

tca300

People who have low testosterone are typically hypothyroid in my opinion, and correcting that will raise Testosterone. When I started taking thyroid years ago one of the first things I noticed was increased muscle hardness and improved libido, then over several months, a nice increase in muscle size. Too much T4 in the past was detrimental to my Testosterone, but T3 always had a positive effect.

Asking Ray about a good way to noticeably raise testosterone, when the diet is already good ~

" Against a background of thyroid and aspirin, small amounts of DHEA can be very effective. "

DaveFoster

People who have low testosterone are typically hypothyroid in my opinion, and correcting that will raise Testosterone. When I started taking thyroid years ago one of the first things I noticed was increased muscle hardness and improved libido, then over several months, a nice increase in muscle size. Too much T4 in the past was detrimental to my Testosterone, but T3 always had a positive effect.

Asking Ray about a good way to noticeably raise testosterone, when the diet is already good ~

" Against a background of thyroid and aspirin, small amounts of DHEA can be very effective. "
You don't take thyroid, right? Only caffeine?

OP
J

Jsaute21

Yeah, I agree. I don't actually have low T but I am getting reasonably discouraged with my diet since starting Peat. I find his research brilliant but I simply can't raise pulse. I'm a positive dude but am eating 7-8x a day and it's starting to annoy me real bad. Especially cause every time one eats it lowers T temporarily and increases Shbg. An example of my meals today:
1.) 2 boiled eggs, strawberries, coffee with milk and sugar.
2.) corn beef hash, potatoes and veggies cooked in olive oil. (Only time my pulse raises is after this type of meal.)
3.) days carrot salad
4.) 3 Sargento cheese sticks with a sugar coke
5.)oysters with white rice, onions and BBQ sauce.
6.)entire Haagen Daaz ice cream. Coffee flavor.
7. 3 cookies with a glass of milk
8. Cup of grapes with a serving of cottage cheese.

This isn't normal. I am far from fat - 200 lb muscular dude but I don't want to eat this often and have trouble believing it's healthy. In need of some encouragement from folks who have conquered this period in the beginning of their journey.

T

tca300

You don't take thyroid, right? Only caffeine?
I did cynomel, T3/T4 combo etc... for a few years in the past, now Im experamenting with T3 mostly. Caffeine is usually about 500mg from 5 cups of coffee.

DaveFoster

@tca300

Those are Peat cups of coffee. I just started TyroMix (6 mcg T3, 12 mcg T4); aren't you worried about skipped beats with T3 only? Ray said he got them.

T

tca300

@Jsaute21 I wish I could help. My pulse never really goes below 82bpm. T3, and caffeine always raise it for me.

T

tca300

@DaveFoster I've had heart palpitations since I was about 15 years old. If I get them nowadays I just take 20mg of pregnenolone swished around and swallowed with hot water and they go away, or I just drink some extra Oj. I've never experienced heart skipping from T3, just an increase in heart rate, and notably harder beats.

T

tca300

@Jsaute21 No I didn't. I think my adrenaline kept it in the 80's or higher. But like I said taking thyroid and or caffeine raise it 10-20 bpm.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster I've had heart palpitations since I was about 15 years old. If I get them nowadays I just take 20mg of pregnenolone swished around and swallowed with hot water and they go away, or I just drink some extra Oj. I've never experienced heart skipping from T3, just an increase in heart rate, and notably harder beats.
That's pretty interesting about the palpitations; estrogen is negatively ionotropic, so opposing that will cause your heart to contract more fully.

T

tca300

@DaveFoster Ya, I always assumed it was estrogen based on research. Funny thing is, other things that are suppose to lower estrogen never helped ( aspirin, progesterone, etc... ) just fruit, milk, sometimes DHEA and most reliably pregnenolone stop it from happening.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster Ya, I always assumed it was estrogen based on research. Funny thing is, other things that are suppose to lower estrogen never helped ( aspirin, progesterone, etc... ) just fruit, milk, sometimes DHEA and most reliably pregnenolone stop it from happening.
I've experienced the same thing with aspirin; it doesn't remove estrogen symptoms; Peat says a gram is required to oppose estrogen.

It does seem to have some long-term memory benefits unrelated to gyno flares and the like.

superhuman

I've experienced the same thing with aspirin; it doesn't remove estrogen symptoms; Peat says a gram is required to oppose estrogen.

It does seem to have some long-term memory benefits unrelated to gyno flares and the like.

Ray has said that as little as 80mg aspirin can inhibit aromatase. Estrogen symptoms are a little different since that is something that is already present. He told me the best way to supress and remove estrogen was with T3

DaveFoster

Ray has said that as little as 80mg aspirin can inhibit aromatase. Estrogen symptoms are a little different since that is something that is already present. He told me the best way to supress and remove estrogen was with T3
Do you take T3/T4?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals