Tyromax(NDT) vs tyromix(t3/4)

reality

So after years of chronic dieting/overtraining my thyroid has definitely adapted and slowed.

I have confirmed blood tests TSH 1.4, free t3 3.1 and free t4 12.6 which is right at the bottom of the reference range. It’s been like this for years with minimal change, so my body has definitely adapted, and I have all the typical hypo symptoms

I’m looking to supplement thyroid, but I’m not sure whether NDT or t3/4 mix would be better for my situation. What have your experiences been with them? Thoughts?

Frankdee20

max works better than mix did for me
What was it about the Mix that didn’t seem optimal ? I’m currently trying it but gave me anxiety with too high of a dose ...

Max didn't move the needle much for me but Mix did very quickly.

Personally I had to try NDT as my first foray into supplementing Thyroid, to see if the more 'natural' way would work, but I would actually now recommend Synthetic first to someone starting as it's the fastest way to figure out if Thyroid works for you and solves your problems, then after you have healed your body you can experiment with if you need supplemental thyroid at all, or if perhaps an NDT is all that is needed.

Frankdee20

Max didn't move the needle much for me but Mix did very quickly.

Personally I had to try NDT as my first foray into supplementing Thyroid, to see if the more 'natural' way would work, but I would actually now recommend Synthetic first to someone starting as it's the fastest way to figure out if Thyroid works for you and solves your problems, then after you have healed your body you can experiment with if you need supplemental thyroid at all, or if perhaps an NDT is all that is needed.
Yeah the Mix rapidly got my temps above 98 .... it causes insomnia though so unfortunately I don’t think I need it

bluefish

Yeah the Mix rapidly got my temps above 98 .... it causes insomnia though so unfortunately I don’t think I need it
how much of a dose and how are you dosing?

Im currently doing tyromix and about 7-8 daily, throughout the day doing 2 drops at a time.
seems my waking temp (pulse 70) is still mostly where it was before starting... about 97.2 around there.

Im considering trying tyromax, or another brand ...

but Im enjoying tyromix , seems to keep me feeling calm and focused.

Frankdee20

how much of a dose and how are you dosing?

Im currently doing tyromix and about 7-8 daily, throughout the day doing 2 drops at a time.
seems my waking temp (pulse 70) is still mostly where it was before starting... about 97.2 around there.

Im considering trying tyromax, or another brand ...

but Im enjoying tyromix , seems to keep me feeling calm and focused.
I used this for a few days, just two drops on wrist, felt great, third day increased dose and got anxiety attack

Frankdee20

I wonder if that simply means I don’t need thyroid or I just increased it too quickly ? I would love to get my cholesterol down from 240, and lose some weight.... I’m 6’3” and 235 pounds

Cfgalak

The mix is a 2-1 ratio of pure T4 to T3, and the Max is just the NDT type of thyroid
I cannot understand if all thyroid hormones are present in the tyromax (including T1, T2 and calcitonin) or only the two main ones, namely T3 and T4.

Frankdee20

I cannot understand if all thyroid hormones are present in the tyromax (including T1, T2 and calcitonin) or only the two main ones, namely T3 and T4.
Yes NDT has all present, I saw that mentioned here for that product

Motif

So after years of chronic dieting/overtraining my thyroid has definitely adapted and slowed.

I have confirmed blood tests TSH 1.4, free t3 3.1 and free t4 12.6 which is right at the bottom of the reference range. It’s been like this for years with minimal change, so my body has definitely adapted, and I have all the typical hypo symptoms

I’m looking to supplement thyroid, but I’m not sure whether NDT or t3/4 mix would be better for my situation. What have your experiences been with them? Thoughts?
Did anything help for your thyroid health ?

OP
R

reality

Did anything help for your thyroid health ?

I actually decided against trying hormones, and instead focused more on diet. My resting heart rate used to be around 40 but it is now 48, and the biggest change was simply eating more carbs/calories in general. I also supplement extra thiamine (I take a b complex) along with magnesium, and I believe these have helped me tremendously

My body temperature is also much higher, I’m always warm and easily sweat, when before I would feel the cold much more. My metabolism has definitely increased and I feel great in general lately.

I do not know about my actual numbers though, I can only go by feel

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals