TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

pippocui

Hai provato tiamina / vitamina B1 a dosi elevate?
No, can you help? i would also try NDT because i never used, i always used T3 and T4, do you think the Tyromax can be valid? How much T3 and T4 does it contain per drop?

shine

No, can you help? i would also try NDT because i never used, i always used T3 and T4, do you think the Tyromax can be valid? How much T3 and T4 does it contain per drop?

In patients with Hashimoto thyroiditis, 600mg of thiamine per day made the fatigue/symptoms disappear. B1 is one of the most important factors in carbohydrate metabolism. I would try it out.

TyroMax is a great product and I liked using it. 1 drop has approximately 6 mcg T4 and 1.5 mcg T3.
In other words, 7 drops = 1 grain.
1 grain = 40 mcg T4 + 10 mcg T3.
7 drops would be equal to about 100 mcg T4.

pippocui

In patients with Hashimoto thyroiditis, 600mg of thiamine per day made the fatigue/symptoms disappear. B1 is one of the most important factors in carbohydrate metabolism. I would try it out.

TyroMax is a great product and I liked using it. 1 drop has approximately 6 mcg T4 and 1.5 mcg T3.
In other words, 7 drops = 1 grain.
1 grain = 40 mcg T4 + 10 mcg T3.
7 drops would be equal to about 100 mcg T4.
Thanks friend! I try to add B1 and, if I don't see improvements, I switch to NDT! Can Tyromax be shipped to Italy?

pippocui

I wanted to ask two more questions about Tyromax: 1) in addition to T3 and T4, does it also contain T1, T2 and calcitonin? 2) is the T3 that contains Tyromax a prolonged release or a short release, like Cytomel? Thanks to who will answer!

pippocui

What else are you taking?
I would like to return to this point. I am continuing with 20mcg of T3 and 125mcg of T4 and it seemed like things were going for the best. The temperature rose for two days from 96.26 ° F to 97.16 ° F. This morning it dropped to 96.08 ° F and I can't understand why! I didn't touch thyroid dosages, I took the same supplements and even the same diet. Why does the temperature rise and fall?

P

Peatness

@haidut Do you have an idea on approximately how much vitamin E this contains, either per drop or per serving? A grandmother rat of mine was able to drop her blood pressure meds that she has taken for over half a decade, within one day of consumption of this. I will continue to update as she gets blood tests, etc... Thanks!
I know it's been some time since you made this post. I was wondering what the dose, timing, and method of adminstration of Tyromax grandma rat used to lower blood pressure? Did she use other protocols along with it? Is her blood pressure still good since your post? I want to try Tyromax on my rat as her blood pressure has not responded to topical tyromix or tyronene.

If I take this for a period of time, will my thyroid be suppressed after I come off?

currently hypo, just now starting Peatarian lifestyle. I’ve been monitoring temp and pulse rate for about a week. Not a ton of progress yet, so maybe I should get on tyro for a little until I heal for a while with Peat stuff.

Cfgalak

I wanted to ask two more questions about Tyromax: 1) in addition to T3 and T4, does it also contain T1, T2 and calcitonin? 2) is the T3 that contains Tyromax a prolonged release or a short release, like Cytomel? Thanks to who will answer!
can anyone answer me?

Guacamayo

Can anyone else confirm if 7 drops is equal to 1 grain/40mcg T4 and 10mcg T3?

I'm taking 7 drops and it doesn't feel like 1 grain to me.

Jem Oz

I've gone right through this thread, and I'm confused about something. I get the dosage - 7 drops = 1 grain. But it ALSO sounds like some people are saying this product is MUCH more potent than other brands of NDT, possibly even 3x as strong? And therefore, a grain aint a grain? If it's 3x as strong as other versions, does that mean taking 3x LESS would be equivalent to 1 grain?? (ie around 2 drops?)

From the sounds of it, people are getting very potent effects off tiny doses, and that the conventional, Broda Barnes/Ray Peat-inspired advice around thyroid supplementation doesn't really correlate, ie needing at least 1 grain and up to 2 grains?

Guacamayo

I was taking 14 drops in the morning and 14 drops mid-afternoon, in addition to 80mcg T3 and wasn't feeling much.

Jem Oz

I was taking 14 drops in the morning and 14 drops mid-afternoon, in addition to 80mcg T3 and wasn't feeling much.
good lord that's alot. There are people who can't even take 1 drop and have to dilute it down. Maybe you were already healthy...

pippocui

Just buy two bottles. I'm on my third day of hiring. I noticed that the liquid in the bottle has changed, leaving sediment in the bottom. I shake it well as I read here, but I see that the drop I put comes out more liquid than at the beginning, where it was denser. It's normal?

anytimejk

I'm thionking of taking Tyromax to help with Thyroid and combat thinning hair.
Currently I topically use Solban and Cortinon+ on my scalp.

If 7 drops is equiavlent of 1 grain, for consumption should you start with 3-4 drops and then build it up to 7?

Secondly can Tyromax just be added to water?

Thanks

Lollipop2

I'm thionking of taking Tyromax to help with Thyroid and combat thinning hair.
Currently I topically use Solban and Cortinon+ on my scalp.

If 7 drops is equiavlent of 1 grain, for consumption should you start with 3-4 drops and then build it up to 7?

Secondly can Tyromax just be added to water?

Thanks
I also take Tyromax and just started my husband on it. I gave him 3 drops with breakfast for two weeks and then went to 7 drops with breakfast. Peat has said two week intervals and check pulse and temp. I just put the drops in my palm and lick it off. My husband does it as well. It has a neutral taste.

anytimejk

I also take Tyromax and just started my husband on it. I gave him 3 drops with breakfast for two weeks and then went to 7 drops with breakfast. Peat has said two week intervals and check pulse and temp. I just put the drops in my palm and lick it off. My husband does it as well. It has a neutral taste.
Thanks for the details.

DId you give yourself and your husband a break between going from 3 drops to 7 drops of Tyromax.
For example, you take 3 drops for 2 weeks and have a break for a week, then go onto 7 drops and take a week break. Continue with the cycle of 2 weeks and break.

Thanks

anytimejk

I forgot to ask any reactions to Tyromax that you experienced, something I can look out for?
I already take Vit D, K2 and magnesium.

Thanks again

Lollipop2

I forgot to ask any reactions to Tyromax that you experienced, something I can look out for?
I already take Vit D, K2 and magnesium.

Thanks again
Hi @anytimejk, no breaks; continuous. No problems at all! I am loving Tyromax. It took me time to find my sweet spot. When I did everything is steady. You are taking good supplements. You should be set. You can always tell by taking your temps and pulse and monitoring.

Good luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals