T4,FREE 1.6 0.8-1.8 ng/dL TBR
T3,FREE 4.6 H 2.3-4.2 pg/mL TBR
ESTRADIOL 31 < OR = 39 pg/mL TBR

CHOLESTEROL,TOTAL 226 H <200 mg/dL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 43 > or = 40 mg/dL
CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO 5.3 H <5.0 calc
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 163 H <100 mg/dL (calc)
TRIGLYCERIDES 96 <150 mg/dL
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 183 H <130 mg/dL (calc)

PROGESTERONE 0.5 <1.4 ng/mL TBR
THYROID PEROXIDASE AB <1 <9 IU/mL TBR
THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES <1 < OR = 1 IU/mL TBR
PSA,TOTAL 1.2 <=4.0 ng/mL TBR

TESTOSTERONE,FR(DIAL)TOT AMD
TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL, MS 769 250-1100 ng/dL

DIHYDROTESTOSTERON,LCMSMS 72 H 12-65 ng/dL

Broken man

Hi.. I had blood work a month ago.
TSH 0.05 L 0.40-4.50 mIU/L TBR
T4,FREE 1.6 0.8-1.8 ng/dL TBR
T3,FREE 4.6 H 2.3-4.2 pg/mL TBR
ESTRADIOL 31 < OR = 39 pg/mL TBR

CHOLESTEROL,TOTAL 226 H <200 mg/dL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 43 > or = 40 mg/dL
CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO 5.3 H <5.0 calc
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 163 H <100 mg/dL (calc)
TRIGLYCERIDES 96 <150 mg/dL
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 183 H <130 mg/dL (calc)

PROGESTERONE 0.5 <1.4 ng/mL TBR
THYROID PEROXIDASE AB <1 <9 IU/mL TBR
THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES <1 < OR = 1 IU/mL TBR
PSA,TOTAL 1.2 <=4.0 ng/mL TBR

TESTOSTERONE,FR(DIAL)TOT AMD
TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL, MS 769 250-1100 ng/dL

DIHYDROTESTOSTERON,LCMSMS 72 H 12-65 ng/dL
It seems good, how long are you taking it?

Rtm320

Hi all and @haidut ! I’ve experimented with Tyromax in the past with good results but took a year plus off it. I’ve been experiencing an increase in hypo symptoms again and just received some bloodwork that would indicate I am. I’ve decided to start back up with Tyromax—what’s the ideal way to dose? I find conflicting ideas about it—should I split it up, is there an ideal time of day? Any insight would be appreciated thanks!

Hanzo

I would start with less than 3 drops and gradually increase every week while not taking anything else so you can study how well your body is accepting it. then add a drop every week. i personally havent gone above 7 drops a day. i spliy them throughout the day to imitate the thyroid.

Broken man

Guys I would like to ask, how long it takes for you to empty tyromax? Like when I calculated IT, IT should be enough for month but Its end of the month and Its almost empty.... What do you think?

cwest

Hello everyone and @haidut! Any ideas why I might have a lot of adrenaline after 1 drop of Tyromax? I had labs done, and I am definitely hypothyroid with high antibodies (so have Hashimotos). Does this mean I have issues with T3? Any recommendations on how to titrate onto Tyromax with this issue? I have been eating a Peat diet for two years with lots of salt, sugars, calories, nutrient dense foods, dairy, etc. I noticed some adrenaline after that first drop, which eventually came down about an hour later with food. The next morning, I had high adrenaline symptoms, heart-racing, etc for several hours, even though I haven't taken any (I am guessing my metabolism was raised from the day before perhaps? or cortisol issues were continuing?). Eventually took some progesterone, which did help calm it down. Do you think I need a less potent NDT? Or is this revealing adrenal issues or something else? Should I just try one drop every other day perhaps? Thank you! Would love to find a way to make this product work, and trying to understand what this might be revealing about my current health situation. Any insights are welcome! :)

Last edited:

Bandooli

Hello everyone and @haidut! Any ideas why I might have a lot of adrenaline after 1 drop of Tyromax? I had labs done, and I am definitely hypothyroid with high antibodies (so have Hashimotos). Does this mean I have issues with T3? Any recommendations on how to titrate onto Tyromax with this issue? I have been eating a Peat diet for two years with lots of salt, sugars, calories, nutrient dense foods, dairy, etc. I noticed some adrenaline after that first drop, which eventually came down about an hour later with food. The next morning, I had high adrenaline symptoms, heart-racing, etc for several hours, even though I haven't taken any (I am guessing my metabolism was raised from the day before perhaps? or cortisol issues were continuing?). Eventually took some progesterone, which did help calm it down. Do you think I need a less potent NDT? Or is this revealing adrenal issues or something else? Should I just try one drop every other day perhaps? Thank you! Would love to find a way to make this product work, and trying to understand what this might be revealing about my current health situation. Any insights are welcome! :)
Are you taking it with food? If not I think it enters the blood stream too suddenly which in turn might cause you to experience an excess of adrenaline. This would be especially true if you've been deficient in thyroid for a longer period of time.
"During the first week or two of supplementing thyroid, there is usually an intensification of the effect of adrenaline." (Ray Peat)

cwest

Are you taking it with food? If not I think it enters the blood stream too suddenly which in turn might cause you to experience an excess of adrenaline. This would be especially true if you've been deficient in thyroid for a longer period of time.
"During the first week or two of supplementing thyroid, there is usually an intensification of the effect of adrenaline." (Ray Peat)

Thanks so much for this reply, I missed it! I actually started using tons of progesterone, and that seemed to calm down the adrenaline. I am now up to 1 grain (7 drops) of Tyromax. My main thyroid issues are SIBO currently, and not noticing any impact from the Tyromax yet (unless it also helped to bring down the adrenaline.) I hope to get up to 2 grains, and maybe then will notice the difference. Fingers crossed!

koreus

@haidut is it possible for the potency to change as the bottle empties?

I have noticed that the same dose that used to work for me (7 drops) is now knocking me out (feel sedated and very hungry).

I do shake the bottle well but I feel shaking doesn't do much when it's nearly empty.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
The transparent bottles make the NDT particles easier to see, so there's less of a chance of getting a larger unintended dosage of thyroid due to a clogged nozzle. Thanks for doing this.

In case @haidut is still reading these, please consider reverting back to see through bottles. I have been dumping mine in a glass dropper as the white bottle is fully opaque.

pippocui

I think the key is the temperatures. I've read Barnes's book and it seems to be the key there. I'm monitoring the temperature.

In treatment with 125mcg of T4 the temperatures range from 35.7 ° C to 35.9 ° C (96,26 °F to 96,62 °F).
I have recently added 20 mcg of T3 (divided into 4 parts of the day, 4 doses of 5mcg) and my temperatures are fixed at 35.7 °C (96,26 °F).

The addition of T3 did not change my temperature on the contrary, it remained at the lowest point! I can't understand why, as T3 is supposed to be the active thyroid hormone. I don't wish you had any resistance to thyroid hormones! Anyone have solutions? I beg you! @haidut

shine

I think the key is the temperatures. I've read Barnes's book and it seems to be the key there. I'm monitoring the temperature.

In treatment with 125mcg of T4 the temperatures range from 35.7 ° C to 35.9 ° C (96,26 °F to 96,62 °F).
I have recently added 20 mcg of T3 (divided into 4 parts of the day, 4 doses of 5mcg) and my temperatures are fixed at 35.7 °C (96,26 °F).

The addition of T3 did not change my temperature on the contrary, it remained at the lowest point! I can't understand why, as T3 is supposed to be the active thyroid hormone. I don't wish you had any resistance to thyroid hormones! Anyone have solutions? I beg you! @haidut

What else are you taking?

pippocui

No B vitamins, multivitamins, magnesium? How much protein? Enough carbs?
I take vitamin C, zinc, selenium, biotin, vitamin b2, I recently introduced 1 mg of magnesium and 2g of taurine. My diet is low in calories because I gain weight easily.

shine

I take vitamin C, zinc, selenium, biotin, vitamin b2, I recently introduced 1 mg of magnesium and 2g of taurine. My diet is low in calories because I gain weight easily.

Have you tried thiamine/vitamin B1 in high doses?