TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

thomas00

Anyone used a two year old bottle of Tyromax and lived to talk about? I don't want to be the first.

Last edited:

sun-maid

Anyone used a two year old bottle of Tyromax and lived to talk about? I don't want to be the first.

Im currently trying mine of 1.5 year. Its been 4 days since the first dose, I cant really tell if I see a difference tho. Maybe slightly less cold feet, too early to tell.. I dont think its dangerous to try, it might just be less potent.

brix

does anyone else get loose stools from this (or any thyroid supplement)?
Not sure why it would cause this.

thomas00

Im currently trying mine of 1.5 year. Its been 4 days since the first dose, I cant really tell if I see a difference tho. Maybe slightly less cold feet, too early to tell.. I dont think its dangerous to try, it might just be less potent.

I took 7 seven drops, all good. Still decent potency too.

thomas00

does anyone else get loose stools from this (or any thyroid supplement)?
Not sure why it would cause this.

There's enough vitamin E in tyromax to cause problems for some people.

Does it help taking it with food?

brix

There's enough vitamin E in tyromax to cause problems for some people.

Does it help taking it with food?
No it doesn’t. I take vit e occasionally and have never noticed this. It’s been consistent. Very annoying. I’ll try adding some activated charcoal.

I’m interested in this product. I would want to add it to my daily milk and coconut consumption.

7 drops = 10mcg of t3 and 40mcg of t4? ...is that correct?

m
Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

TyroMax is a liquid dietary supplement containing natural dessicated thyroid (NDT) of porcine and/or bovine origin. It is USP quality, which means it is certified as suitable for human consumption.

Serving size: 7 drops
Servings per container: about 90
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid, USP 1 grain

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

I’m not aware of tyromix, but tyromax should pack all thyroid hormones.

just double checking what “1 grain” contains, because it seems to vary on the internet

shine

I’m not aware of tyromix, but tyromax should pack all thyroid hormones.

just double checking what “1 grain” contains, because it seems to vary on the internet

Yes, it should be somewhere around 10mcg T3 and 40mcg T4, a 1:4 ratio.

@tallglass13 Tyromix has a ratio of 1:2..

wayney

Hi,

I've been taking TyroMix for a month. Started with 1 drop/day and have increased to 6 drops/day.
Don't feel a thing. No improvement with increased body temperature or increased heart rate.

Can it be worth trying TyroMax instead? Someone here who tried both and had this experience?
Or maybe go higher with the dose of TyroMix?

(30 year old guy with some hypo symptoms, but in pretty good shape and not overweighted, rather pretty thin).

Thanks!

sun-maid

Hi,

I've been taking TyroMix for a month. Started with 1 drop/day and have increased to 6 drops/day.
Don't feel a thing. No improvement with increased body temperature or increased heart rate.

Can it be worth trying TyroMax instead? Someone here who tried both and had this experience?
Or maybe go higher with the dose of TyroMix?

(30 year old guy with some hypo symptoms, but in pretty good shape and not overweighted, rather pretty thin).

Thanks!

How do you take your tyromix ?

Nemo

I absolutely love this stuff. Using 2-3 hours before bed. Using with low-dose (diluted with distilled water) Tyronene throughout the day (with a bit of food).

Have used PimPom Thiroyd-S in the past, including the four weeks before my Tyromax order arrived, but could never get the dose right. Always felt either too harsh or ineffective. By harsh, I mean symptoms of T3 overdose (irregular heartbeat, too-rapid heart rate, exercise intolerance, tight feeling in chest, bizarre mucous flows) even with a small dose (nibbling a crumb with food).

A Thiroyd-S dose small enough to avoid those symptoms gave no relief from hypo symptoms.

An equivalent dose of this feels gentler (more subtle) yet more effective. And it's very easy to dose and use.

Tyronene and Tyromax are my new favorite Idealabs products, even though I love Progestene, Energin and Tocovit passionately.

golder

Could you let us know the time and dose of the T3 throughout the day and then finally the time and dose of the pre bed NDT?

TacoVampire

Hi all. These are my rats lab results

T3 Uptake Ratio (22 - 35 Percent)

T4, Total (4.9 - 10.5 mcg/dL)

T4,FREE,CALCULATED (1.4 - 3.8 N/A)

TSH

underarm temperature of 95.5F and a heartrate of 60 and am exhausted.

Would you recommend Tyromax? thank you!

Pavel

Hi all. These are my rats lab results

T3 Uptake Ratio (22 - 35 Percent)

T4, Total (4.9 - 10.5 mcg/dL)

T4,FREE,CALCULATED (1.4 - 3.8 N/A)

TSH

underarm temperature of 95.5F and a heartrate of 60 and am exhausted.

Would you recommend Tyromax? thank you!
What is free T3 level (fT3)? T3 uptake is useless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals