TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

shine

@haidut . Recently i buyed Tyromax .What other supplements would you recomend for Fibromyalgia - Chronic Fatigue?

I had CFS, what helped me the most was oral pregnenolone. Pansterone and androsterone are also great.
S-acetyl-glutathion 600mg/day for a few weeks was also very helpful.
Avoid PUFA and tryptophan. Take all the fat soluble vitamins. Do meditation, breathing techniques, Yoga. Add some CBD. It is possible to fully recover. Stay strong! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut . Recently i buyed Tyromax .What other supplements would you recomend for Fibromyalgia - Chronic Fatigue?

Magnesium has some good evidence as do GABA agonists. So, magnesium, progesterone, niacinamide, taurine, glycine, etc may help.

Hanzo

I always thought i had Hashimoto's but this is just a self diagnosis. Runs in the family though. How do i go about getting off Tyromax. I have been on it for around 2 months taking around a grain or a bit more. How do i go about it without getting hypo? Should i just lower the dose from now on to half then keep on lowering it to nothing in around 2 weeks? @haidut

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I always thought i had Hashimoto's but this is just a self diagnosis. Runs in the family though. How do i go about getting off Tyromax. I have been on it for around 2 months taking around a grain or a bit more. How do i go about it without getting hypo? Should i just lower the dose from now on to half then keep on lowering it to nothing in around 2 weeks? @haidut

I think tapering off over 2 weeks would be a good idea, as well as measuring pulse/temps daily to see if reducing the dose would change these parameters. Since you have only been taking about a grain, tapering off should not make you hypo but I would keep track of these parameters just in case.

shine

@haidut When will paypal be available again on idealabs? I checked last week and today but I can only pay with creditcard.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut When will paypal be available again on idealabs? I checked last week and today but I can only pay with creditcard.

Don't know. Trying to work something out with PayPal. They now have really bad terms of use for merchants like us.

Has there been any issue in shipping this to Canada? I had a different thyroid supplement from another supplier get confiscated by customs, so I am considering this one, but a little wary.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Has there been any issue in shipping this to Canada? I had a different thyroid supplement from another supplier get confiscated by customs, so I am considering this one, but a little wary.

So far we have not had any issued with Canadian customs, but of course that can always change on a whim.

John Estrada

Is there any reason that a NDT supplement would make hypothyroidism worse. I.e worse temps and pulse with lowered sleep duration and quality.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any reason that a NDT supplement would make hypothyroidism worse. I.e worse temps and pulse with lowered sleep duration and quality.

If FFA are high sometimes thyroid may cause a stress reaction and exacerbate lipolysis. That's why sometimes using a little niacinamide or aspirin help improve response to thyroid.

nad

@haidut, should I stop taking thyroid and maybe others before blood test? If yes, for how many days?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, should I stop taking thyroid and maybe others before blood test? If yes, for how many days?

I don't think you should stop but I would inform the doctor that you are taking thyroid. If you stop it may cause rebound of TSH that would make the doctor you are hypo when it is just TSH rebounding after being suppressed.

nad

I don't think you should stop but I would inform the doctor that you are taking thyroid. If you stop it may cause rebound of TSH that would make the doctor you are hypo when it is just TSH rebounding after being suppressed.
thank you, I will probably go ''as is'';), will stop nothing.
But isn't ''on empty stomach'' not the best condition for correct result?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thank you, I will probably go ''as is'';), will stop nothing.
But isn't ''on empty stomach'' not the best condition for correct result?

Probably not. Did I say somewhere it is best on empty stomach?

ernst

I started giving TyroMax to my rat one week ago because it was not happy with synthetic T3 and T4.

Taking 2 grains (split in 2 doses, one in the middle of the night and one at noon) works considerably better than taking the roughly equivalent dose of synthetic T3 and T4 so far.
However, the timing also changed (dosed the T3 four times a day prior to taking Ndt).

To sum it up, so far I am really happy with Tyromax, thank you for the product! I will update about the effects in a few months.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started giving TyroMax to my rat one week ago because it was not happy with synthetic T3 and T4.

Taking 2 grains (split in 2 doses, one in the middle of the night and one at noon) works considerably better than taking the roughly equivalent dose of synthetic T3 and T4 so far.
However, the timing also changed (dosed the T3 four times a day prior to taking Ndt).

To sum it up, so far I am really happy with Tyromax, thank you for the product! I will update about the effects in a few months.

Great, thanks for the feedback.

golder

Great post, thanks so much. Really interested in why you take a dose in the middle of the night? Is this to improve your ability to wake up? I’m struggling with this too and perhaps thought a small dose directly before bed might help me, but I haven’t tried yet.

Could you let me know what time you take your middle night dose and how that relates to when you sleep and wake? I’m very keen to try this, and want to hear your expertise before diving straight in! Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals